What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
just tryna be uniqe my friend. if you have a suggestion on a background please lemme know and ill be sure to use it with your name in the flyer sumwhere.

Aug 14, 2003
GTDProductions said:
true. but when you see a bum on the street wit there sweats with holes in them or greasy tee shirts on you think that makes them feel on top of the world? and yall from what ive read sound like yall just throwin on 3-4 year old ass clothes..when you got that new gear and you look good, you cant tell me your confedince level didnt just go up 3 notches..and the women love that confident shit..
HOW DID A BUM GET THERE? SHOULDN'T THAT BE ON THEM? IM ALWAYS COPPIN NEW FITS, BUT MY CONFINDENCE LEVEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIGH, MEANING IM NOT STUCK ON MY SELF OR "CONVINCED", BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CONFINDENT IN YOURSELF. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT HOW HIGH YOURE CONFINDENCE LEVEL IS TO WHERE WOMEN LOVE IT, BECAUSE IF ITS TOO HIGH, THEYRE NOT GOING TO LOVE IT.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
NAH. my potnas do. they from LA and created this account wayyyyy back when. i just use it. so you order sumthin?

Aug 8, 2004
rose town ryda said:
haha ur getting raped in the ass if u pay like 30 bucks for a pair of dickies...

lol if u want ur shorts longer just buy the damn ones at wal-mart and sagg em 2 inches... they like 12 bucks or some shit
naw man. lots of differences between the two. I bought dickies at wal*mart b4. Theres a button on those compared to a clasp on the ones I get. I know that seems pretty small of a detail, but the clasp is hella more comfortable, especially when u got a gut and need them fuckin things to expand as much as possible. lol. The ones I get are not only longer in length, but more room on the nuts, and basically just 10 x'z more comfortable.

Most people would say why waste the cash or whatever, which is cool, but for me that's pretty much all I wear when Im not working, so of course I want the ones that feel more comfortable.

May 26, 2007
i think personaly if your comfortable with someone to be dress down kewl but damm not all the time! I dont think a guy or girl should get dressed to go to the liquor store, that's lame..but to a bar or club yeah! I find myself throwing sum shades on and wearing jeans with a tank-top or tee shirt to the store on my weekends when i'm off..I feel you on not wanting to try and impress anyone when your just chilling u know..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
no rush!! hhahaa. just tryna rep the squad to the fullest. get this urban apparel shit promoted to the fullest. ya digg it?

Dec 25, 2003
The whole idea is bootsy.

Then again if you look at the hood and the way people from the hood act and live life, you could point at alot of shit and be like "thats bullshit".

It is what it is, though, and aint shit gonna change anytime soon. So you can be yourself or you can stay on the ghetto version of some paris hilton
newest fashion runway bullshit.

Its like that game mall madness with the two nappy white girls on the front with their hair stickin assed out diagonal in a scrunchie, except its a black man with a fade and a hat with the sticker on it.

I give props to black people brave enough not to "act black". There is some serious ass internal pressure among the black community, and it all deals with completely pointless, inconsequential things.

Jan 23, 2007
i stay dipped in jordans, dunks, forces, creative recs, lrg, hundreds, 10 deep, crooks and castles, rocawear, ackademiks etc...niggas just like spendin they money on different shit..u mite rather have slap in ur car over clothes i dont...but bein fitted is far from my top priority...and if u clownin sumbody for actually carin how they look thats hatin...thats like me hatin on sumbody who got a better job than me...and while u callin a nigga metrosexual yo bitch is choosin up hahaha

Jan 1, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
i use to stay so dipped even my money got ironed
LOL @ ironing your skrilla... I did that a few times :cheeky:

I'm pretty much feud up with fashion and the whole idea of getting the latest fits. What's the point of rocking the latest shirt or shoes when everyone else is probably going after the same thing, not mention the knockoff's.

If it's nice and appeals to me I'll get it... but I'm not going to be after the latest shoes because it's a Jordan, or the latest hoody cause it's LRG. Too many people are riding the trend.

I know it's not my area to judge but brokest can look the richest.

May 26, 2007
Rusto said:
people percieve by how you dress....including girls.
choose fits accordingly
well as long as your stuff aint looking like your the bumb on the corner asking for change u know..Some foo's let themselves go too much and then look like shit n fuck not event the homies want to kick it..can you imagine that shit "hey girl this my boy." "damm your boy hella scrubbing it, wut u foo's be doing, drinking all the time!" LOL..yeah n later that foo is like "fuck that foo embaressed me!" Nah, i think if you look decent dressed down then kewl, but not all grisley adams looking fucker u know..but girls is the same shit..I am not gonna come out of my house wearing any faded crap or my hair not combed, f that!

Aug 3, 2006
^that post some how managed to give me a headache and im off 6 vicodins,even medication isnt powerful enough to block out your stupidity

"hey girl this my boy." "damm your boy hella scrubbing it, wut u foo's be doing, drinking all the time!" LOL..yeah n later that foo is like "fuck that foo embaressed me!"
foo foo foo foo lmao shut up bitch when reading your posts i picture a fat mexican chick with sharpie eyesbrows typin

and i drank 7 days a week usually so your dumb ass theory of drinkin/bein bummy goin hand in hand is out the window...go to night school or sumthin fuck!

May 26, 2007
DopeBoyFresh said:
^that post some how managed to give me a headache and im off 6 vicodins,even medication isnt powerful enough to block out your stupidity

foo foo foo foo lmao shut up bitch when reading your posts i picture a fat mexican chick with sharpie eyesbrows typin

and i drank 7 days a week usually so your dumb ass theory of drinkin/bein bummy goin hand in hand is out the window...go to night school or sumthin fuck!
But you on the other hand don't event make me flinch one wink!! get off my g-string already fool, you were played out like the violine string your playing with..fucking crist, take another 5 vic's druggie..