What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
fuck jeezy, kanye, wayne and all them other rappers who made it "cool" to dress like a goddamn white homosexual

May 31, 2006
yeah fuck all that trendy-lil colorful-designed for a 12 year old asian boy new shit!

clothes can only get you so far, i noticed my homeboys that dress not as flashy as others can pull more beezies faster than these kanye/pharell/lupe fiasco/lil wayne imitator people i know

Jul 8, 2007
i usually dont go all out and get super fitted but I usually rock some J's jeans white tee and a fitted cap. thats about it. I got jerseys and other shirts wit designs but i usually dont rock em unless the white tees are dirty. I got some grown man button ups tho and I wear those when I know imma gonna be in the presence of some females with class cash and ass :)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck Bapes too, and rainbow colored shit, its gay and always has been

fuck walkin down the street lookin like a bag of skittles

Apr 14, 2003
Today: some sweats and a dallas cowboys hoodie.
All i've been rocking the past two weeks is some jordan basketball shorts and a black or white tee. But that's cuz i've been lazy as fuck

May 30, 2006
black and white t's and black hoodies. but when im trying to impress some ho's i throw on some button up's or polo shirts.
Man u aint gotta dress like a sqaure to impress some hoes. I hear where ur coming from but aint nothing with wanting to keep ur appearance crispy & clean no matter what u got on.

A lot of the times I might just where a crspy clean ass white tee, Some creased jeans, Timbs & the only jewelry I sport is my watch & earrings & that would pull hoes. I'm not over doing it or underdoing it.

I got a girl now but I still take extra pride in my apearance & I'm not even hollering @ hoes anymore. I see too many men & even women looking like bums & they don't even have to look like that. I don't have half the gear right now that I usually have cuz my money goes up & down but I still keep my shit looking tight. I be having shit for like a year or two & it still looks good. As long as u take good care of your shit you'll have good looking shit if u ever go thru a financial drought.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Fuck Bapes too, and rainbow colored shit, its gay and always has been

fuck walkin down the street lookin like a bag of skittles
Damn right Chree.

As 4 me, I'ma sport khakis and chuccs til I die. I always have and its what I'm comfortable in. I got some nice jerseys and hats I'll throw on dependin on the occasion, a few pairs of jeans and white ones, but u wont catch a nigga sportin bapes or evisu jeans or none of that. I got better shit to spend loot on. You dont gotta have expensive ass clothes to stay lookin clean.