What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
NOW U JUST SPAMMING. U EVEN MADE A THREAD IN EVERY SECTION. LOL
nah nah. im not a spamer. i been here for years. check my posts. no spam. im just tryna get it out there that this site is fresh as fuck. and its right before school so maybe these cats that dont know about it yet can cop sum dope shit before school starts. i dont consider putting people up on game with a fresh apperal site is spamming. even if it is in every section. everyone needs to know about it.

Feb 9, 2003
Staying fitted is when you know the difference between bicycle toed and wingtiped shoes. Or what Oxfords and loafers are.

When you were outfits and shoes a rainbow jacked off on that's not being fitted. That's paying 70 dollars for a 2 dollar shirt.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
fool u know there aint no smokeshop shirts. but theres like 40 pages of tee's that are dope as fuck. so i dunno. go check it out. i bet youll find sumthin u like.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
lol. dude theres like 50 brand's and 1,000's of items. of course theres sum gay shit u aint gone like. but thats why u search and find sumthin thats tight for you.

Aug 3, 2006
Bein fresh too me can be simple tho like today I wore sum lrgs,jordan xiii,and a new fitted and white tee n imo was dipped you aint always got go all out but in the winter I stay with peezy hoodies n track jackets
All I need is sum dope ass pants,fly jordans n a fresh fitted fuck that fruity shit I don't even buy the rainbow ass coogi shirts mainly fuck with lrg,coogi,akademiks,and artful dodger shit bape is too corny and played oooutttt

Aug 14, 2003
IM GROWN, I WORK SO FUCK WHAT I GOT ON, AND FUCK WHAT I LOOK LIKE OR WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS, I KNOW WHAT I GOT, IM NOT TRIPPIN. I DONT NEED TO DRESS UP FOR ANYBODY EXCEPT FOR MY FIANCEE WHEN WE'RE OUT SOMEWHERE NICE. YEAH I GOT FITS & EVERYTHING TO MATCH, I GET MY GROWN MAN ON TOO. I PAY BILLS LOL. ANYBODY WHO FEELS THE NEED TO DO OR WORRY ABOUT LIKE THE VISUALIZER SAID IS ON SOME IMMATURE ASS BULLSHIT.

Feb 5, 2006
WUTS THE BRANDS THAT GOT SOME KOO SHIT WITH "REGULAR" COLORS? LOL THERES ONLY A FEW BRANDS ON HERE THAT I HEARD OF. I ROCKED AKADEMIKS A FEW YEARS AGO. IM WEARIN AKADEMIKS SWEAT PANTS RIGHT NOW BUT I DONT EVEN SEE IT ON HERE. I DONT SEE COOGI EITHER

Dec 21, 2005
when u get fitted u look good, u feel good, and way more bitches b on you and theres a whole buncha different ways u can b fitted, wheteher you're old or young, hip hop or not

Oct 13, 2004
Gas One said:
so u hatin cuz u dress scrubby and dudes is dressin nicer than you?

i like to buy dope clothes, if i see a tight ass shirt or hat or shoes or pants ill pick it up, and for a while it was like, i didnt want to wear any of my good shit so i kept it in the closet, but my good shit started accumulating.

so i had to start wearing it.
then the older fit you have becomes a 'regular fit' but it appears that you dressed up a bit.

and i aint gonna lie it makes me more approachable, its cool as hell to go out and have like 4 people tell go 'thats a dope shirt!" or 'those are nice shoes, where did you get them?"

it almost is a habit, sometimes im like man i need a new hat all my hats are getting old so ill go buy a hat. shit accumulates. aint no reason to hate on someone staying fitted man be proud of the way you look

clothes dont make the man, but it says alot about a persons style.
it kinda seems like your hating, i like sick clothes, im the same with everything else, if i buy music i aint gon buy some weak shit, i like to have my own swagger out this bitch.

and shit...my car stay clean like the clothes nowadays..
i aint sayin i go out and spend 200 dollars on some pants but imma keep some new shit to go out and wear..
Co-Siggidy, Just wear whatever you like.

Nov 29, 2006
last i heard women liked a man who tryed to look good and take care of they selfs. No classy chick gonna want a dude, who look like a scrub..yall dont want a nasty broad who just throw on some sweats and pull her hair back and hit the store with her acne scars all visable now do you..

im sure a woman aint want a nasty dude either..thats just me though..take me like 40 minutes to shave shower and all that, and im fly for the day..
i just cant be goin out there and lookin all scrubin man, never know who you might meet out there..you dont walk into a job interview in your greasy dickies and sun faded fitteds hellll naaa...first impression my dude..

Nov 29, 2006
Southend_206 said:
IT SHOULDN'T BE THE CLOTHES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD.
true. but when you see a bum on the street wit there sweats with holes in them or greasy tee shirts on you think that makes them feel on top of the world? and yall from what ive read sound like yall just throwin on 3-4 year old ass clothes..when you got that new gear and you look good, you cant tell me your confedince level didnt just go up 3 notches..and the women love that confident shit..

Jun 5, 2004
fuckdemsquares said:
the most i ever spent on a fit was $500 dollars for some evisu jeans,
450 for a throwback yankees coat, $150 jordans, 10 dollar tall teezy, 35$ yankee cap. It was pretty overboard yea but i felt like the man for about a month, then i ended up giving all the shit away :(, i was younger then tho, i still buy expensive shit but not as often as i used too because before i would see people everyday where as in now i only see the people i work with and i have a uniform so it dont matter, PLUS when u get older and u like to club, u usually buy dressy clothes to go out rather then street clothes. But i feel some of yall, i know a few cats that get str8 homo with it when it comes to clothes. I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT A MAN CAN WEAR PINK. SORRY.
shit man i didnt wanna clown, but LMAO @ being from frisco and spending like a grand on a YANKEES fit.

Jun 5, 2004
but 4 real tho, i aint a a clothing fanatic or nothing, i dont spend my last buck on no clothes. but no matter if im super-fitted or just wearin some bullshit, i always match. u wont catch me wearing some shit that dont match, it just dont feel right.

mostly tha only thing i care about is jeans. u can keep all them bape hoodys and fancy ass lrg shits, the only kind of shit like that i wear is like crooks n castles and coogi or some shit but rarely. i just normally sport a black tee or white tee... but i always gotta be in some coo jeans, and somewhat clean shoes, i cant stand wering dirty ass shoes. thats why i always wearin a all black fit, its easyer to keep clean. some all black shoes and a black tee will last me longer than anything

Nov 29, 2006
^ thats what im sayin mane..dont gotta spend to much..just make sure the shit crisp..iron you clothes! quit bein lazy..take a hour out of a day off and iron them shirts mane! shit looks so neat and clean when u put them thangs on..youll feel like a million with a nice crisp creased shirt on..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuckdemsquares said:
I take it like this, if a girl is gonna spend 3 hours tryna look good for the club, i think i should return the favor and try to look as clean as possible, chances are the fitted up cat is gonna get the finer chick than the one wearing flea market clothes and a fucked up ass haircut..
word up.

my girlfriend told me this once:
"I take all this time looking good for you, why dont you try to look good for me?"

And I kinda realized i really wasnt taking pride in the way i dress, i was wearing hella sweats and white t's and the same city fitted caps, older shoes, not changing shit up..thats how i was every day..not only that i wasnt really on my haircut game like i should have been, wasnt keeping my facial hair really lined up and all that....

i started doing them things and i felt hella cleaner and my girl was happier, and more people seemed to be attracted to talking to me.

i didnt change my style of dress really, but i look for clothes that fit my personality.

its weird how much people will strike conversation with you about what you wear. like the latina lady at kaiser 2 days ago asking me about my nwa shirt..

women really pick up on what you wear. esp. your shoes.

and thats real true you dont gotta spend alot of money on clothes...but my opinion is take it one article of clothing at a time...maybe like every pay day buy a shirt or a a pair of jeans or two....wear your regular clothes and hang those up...

so when its time to go somewhere you got new shit...

i might throw on new shit to go shopping for some bullshit.

i havent got into pants buying yet...thats next...i gotta find shit i like.