What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
fuck, i just where a dc shirt, a new fitted, some dickie shorts, and new dc's, keep my hair lookin nice, thats it, during the week, i work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, so im in some beat up old dickies and a faded red shirt that has sawdust, grout, wood glue, and whatever the fuck else on it, i worry more about smell, i buy cologne more than i buy cloths, got like 6 different types i can choose from, with a gang of body washs, and hand soaps, i just smell like a french whore, lol, it works

Nov 4, 2005
you gotta look presentable at all times...you never know who u might run into. I know if i see a bad bitch i'm gon get on her. 9 times of of 10 the fitted dude is gon get the number before the bummy lookin dude wit the bottom of his pant legs all ate up lol

May 16, 2008
Every so often i'll go on a tear and buy up a bunch of new fits but man in AZ I don't do shit. I go to work, chill at the house and hit the gun range. All my fits are stashed in the closet. Besides its too hot for most the shit i have anyways. I got some fresh polos for work but i get those at TJ maxx ofr like 30 bucks. I look good when i want to though. Phoenix is too fuckin hot to be fashionable though I usually got a wife beater on with some shorts 90% of the time
YUP I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYIN' DOOD....

Apr 8, 2005
you gotta look presentable at all times...you never know who u might run into. I know if i see a bad bitch i'm gon get on her. 9 times of of 10 the fitted dude is gon get the number before the bummy lookin dude wit the bottom of his pant legs all ate up lol
not if the bummy dude just came from work and has a fatty paycheck in his pocket, lol

Apr 26, 2006
I don't give a fuck, leave the dressing up for the ladies. I just throw on some Jeans and T-Shirts most of the time if I'm just bumming it to go to the store or some shit. When I dress up I just throw on a collared shirt or long sleeve dress shirt. That's all you fucking need. I honestly don't give a fuck what people think because I don't put myself in any category to be judged. If you see me, you can't tell if I like Rap, rock, techno, whatever the fuck. When I go out, I ain't judging other dudes on how they dress. The only ones I shake my head to and notice are the fools wearing big ass XXXXXXL T's, hoodies with fucking dollar signs going across it and big ass New Era hats with rediculous large bills. I don't wear no trendy shit like that, no hip hop clothing at all, I personally find it immature. And most girls that dig that shit are either young & immature, naive or just fucking stupid. I don't even fuck with hats anymore, their too fucking big and I can't stand the designs. I prefer to bend my bill and tilt it low or wear it backwards, oldshool.

Also, if you wear Ed Harty, your a str8 up fucking FAG. And if you shop at Against All Odds, stab yourself in the neck.