What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Damn right Chree.

As 4 me, I'ma sport khakis and chuccs til I die. I always have and its what I'm comfortable in. I got some nice jerseys and hats I'll throw on dependin on the occasion, a few pairs of jeans and white ones, but u wont catch a nigga sportin bapes or evisu jeans or none of that. I got better shit to spend loot on. You dont gotta have expensive ass clothes to stay lookin clean.
/agreed.

I'll wear baseball jerseys and shorts I scored for $10-20 at an outlet.

Dec 26, 2004
I liked to get fitted on the weekends jus to look nice which I wear shit at work. Plus growing up all I had was tshits. faded, holey pants in both knees, its funny to see now its a fad.
I only had 2 pairs of shoes-regular and gym shoes. shit now I have 5!
1 hat-Now I have 4 so far.
I have button N polo shirts N I barely bought my 1st jersey.

So yeah when Im not at work I dont go all the way out but noticable.

Jul 24, 2005
you dont have to spend a lot of money to look good. i am the biggest cheapskate when it comes to buying clothes. if you have some taste in clothes and fashion, you can put together an outfit that looks like you paid big bucks for it, but actually spent less than $50 on the whole getup. its amazing what you can do when you shop around.

Why are some people just obsessed with fashion? I know looks can be everything but some people can take it overboard. What's the whole point of staying geared up? Is it to show off what you got, look good, or is just a habit and shopping your thing?

Lately I've been dressing hella scrubby. I could careless how the hell I dress, who am I going to impress? Don't get me wrong if I'm out at an event or occasion I'll go fitted but the majority of days I'm like fuck it.

Seeing doodes waiting at the bus stop or doing work all fitted up is doing too much IMO :confused:

Sometimes I roll with my cousin and we could just be getting a burger and doode wants to throw on a fit and color coordinate. I'm like shieeet let's go eat!!

Anyone else feel like they're doing too much or know someone like that???
LIKE DEION SANDERS SAY:
U LOOK GOOD, U FEEL GOOD
U FEEL GOOD, U PLAY GOOD,
U PLAY GOOD, U GET PAID GOOD

END OF STORY

Dec 19, 2005
Bein fresh too me can be simple tho like today I wore sum lrgs,jordan xiii,and a new fitted and white tee n imo was dipped you aint always got go all out but in the winter I stay with peezy hoodies n track jackets
All I need is sum dope ass pants,fly jordans n a fresh fitted fuck that fruity shit I don't even buy the rainbow ass coogi shirts mainly fuck with lrg,coogi,akademiks,and artful dodger shit bape is too corny and played oooutttt
^^i hate to quote this faggot but he spoke real shit here...that's me everyday

Jan 1, 2006
Hella funny looking back at what I wrote last year... whoever revived this LOL.

I wasn't working last year so being bummy and staying grimey really didn't phase me. But the point I was making is why do folks try so hard?
LIKE DEION SANDERS SAY:
U LOOK GOOD, U FEEL GOOD
U FEEL GOOD, U PLAY GOOD,
U PLAY GOOD, U GET PAID GOOD

END OF STORY
That quote does sum it up though

Fast foward to now I'm coppin' kicks like crazy, getting fits. I guess it's a change of times and money flow. Also most of my $$ was spent on me & my girl and after we broke up earlier this year I've been going mad dummy on shopping.

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Not just to go to the store but when i go out i look in the mirror and be like damn you are one sexy ass mother fucker...
probably cuz i have fucked like half of yallz moms :0

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
A lot of cats are light weight bashin "gettin fitted" but there are other things that aren't being mentioned. Like for me, I'm single so its "lights, cameras & action" everytime I step out the door. Like once a week I might go light wieght bummy but usually stay fitted & crisp cuz I mackin for me iz an art & I gotta be ready 2 knock a bitch @ any given time. A pimp-pal of mine once told me that "with the right gear on u can get chose just by your clothes". And those words are very true. Even Pimpin Ken himself said that guys not dressin & lookin fly is a mistake a lot of fellas make today.

Now don't get me wrong I got a mouthpeice but I just feel a lot better when I'm fitted. Even when I'm in a relationship I'm like that but I'm really focused on my attire when I'm single. And its not metrosexual its called takin pride in your everyday appearance. Even the bitches I fuck wit 90% are high maintenance. That's just how I get down. Aint no knock on ayone else cuz everyone is different but I just do shit a lil different.
Real spit.