What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Every so often i'll go on a tear and buy up a bunch of new fits but man in AZ I don't do shit. I go to work, chill at the house and hit the gun range. All my fits are stashed in the closet. Besides its too hot for most the shit i have anyways. I got some fresh polos for work but i get those at TJ maxx ofr like 30 bucks. I look good when i want to though. Phoenix is too fuckin hot to be fashionable though I usually got a wife beater on with some shorts 90% of the time

Dec 23, 2006
daluvlymel said:
well as long as your stuff aint looking like your the bumb on the corner asking for change u know..Some foo's let themselves go too much and then look like shit n fuck not event the homies want to kick it..can you imagine that shit "hey girl this my boy." "damm your boy hella scrubbing it, wut u foo's be doing, drinking all the time!" LOL..yeah n later that foo is like "fuck that foo embaressed me!" Nah, i think if you look decent dressed down then kewl, but not all grisley adams looking fucker u know..but girls is the same shit..I am not gonna come out of my house wearing any faded crap or my hair not combed, f that!
But you on the other hand don't event make me flinch one wink!! get off my g-string already fool, you were played out like the violine string your playing with..fucking crist, take another 5 vic's druggie..

its EVEN not event....hahahaha

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
The purpose of staying fitted? Well easy. It's you're first impression on any person that does not knowyour personality. Now, I'm guessing you're meaning why do people dress themselves as arrogant fucktards. Well, that's easy too, it's because they are arrogant fucktards. Almost all the "fitted" wearing people that I've met were just really bitchy vain. It's those people that wear "fitted" clothes without a hint of cultural "normness," those are the kinds of people that get it.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
fuck stayin "geared up"!

I always like to look decent n shit when i leave tha house mosta the time but i aint no pretty it up ass nigga ...IE everything gotta stay lookin new... no faded clothes n shit... nah homie fuck a dry cleanin bill i throws my shit in tha washer... yea it fades ... no i gives no fuck tho. long as my shit kinda match n my hair neat and my face lined up wit tha razor.

dickies of all colors and tall tees maybe sum button downs and random t-shirt's of artist/bands maybe sum random other pants i might find fly once in a while i will rock tha fly shits i find at walmart too!

FUCK A BAPE!

DEEZ NUTS!

Feb 1, 2006
Cuzzo408 said:
"Put on some sweats and be like fuck it"
co muthafuckin sign.

for some reason this summer I've been hella grimey. but some days I'll be dressed hella nice and all that but other days I will just look real grimey for a few days at a time. it's not important to me though. I rarely have time to spend more than a half hour to get ready, and for a girl thats hella short.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
650 lolu admiting your "grimey". thats just funny to me coming from a female. yall supposed to uphold your image somewhat. haha but to each is own.

Jan 23, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
650 lolu admiting your "grimey". thats just funny to me coming from a female. yall supposed to uphold your image somewhat. haha but to each is own.
haha...thats what i was thinkin...i hate when girls say shit like that especially cuz im never grimey

Jun 5, 2004
daluvlymel said:
well as long as your stuff aint looking like your the bumb on the corner asking for change u know..Some foo's let themselves go too much and then look like shit n fuck not event the homies want to kick it..can you imagine that shit "hey girl this my boy." "damm your boy hella scrubbing it, wut u foo's be doing, drinking all the time!" LOL..yeah n later that foo is like "fuck that foo embaressed me!" Nah, i think if you look decent dressed down then kewl, but not all grisley adams looking fucker u know..but girls is the same shit..I am not gonna come out of my house wearing any faded crap or my hair not combed, f that!
haha i have a boy that always used to dress hella grimey and would always cramp r style. we would be fitted and he would be in a tall tee witta damn bbq stain and some whack ass old fubu shoes. i was like damn man i thought u took them shoes to platos closet... he like "aww they wouldnt take em" lol, thats the point where u should retire your fuckin shoes

Feb 1, 2006
lol I am just keepin it real. when you haven't been home in a couple days or you been out until the morning and you been working 7 days straight you kinda don't give a fuck if you look grimey. and that's how my summers been.

Dec 17, 2004
if staying "fitted" means that whole matching your footlocker type shoes with your oversized ecko or spray painted shirt, and oversized jean shorts, then yeah, that shit just looks funny to me, and i would be more embarassed wearing shit like that then some old dirty wrinkled clothes.
dressings not that hard though. just throw on some jeans and a shirt. looks fine and doesnt take very much effort at all to make sure it matches decently. i get shit on for not shaving though. i hate that shit so i just rock the al queda look when im too lazy

Jan 23, 2006
Bein fresh too me can be simple tho like today I wore sum lrgs,jordan xiii,and a new fitted and white tee n imo was dipped you aint always got go all out but in the winter I stay with peezy hoodies n track jackets
All I need is sum dope ass pants,fly jordans n a fresh fitted fuck that fruity shit I don't even buy the rainbow ass coogi shirts mainly fuck with lrg,coogi,akademiks,and artful dodger shit bape is too corny and played oooutttt
basically^^^ suited and booted , get it how u live. i like looking presentable to whoever and whenever.

Jan 5, 2006
messy marv said it best.. "had these girbauds on for about a week, your boy look grimey but the money look sweet"

however.. my shit aint the freshest.. i dont like matching everything and wearing those purple, neon green colors and shit. Thats just me tho.