Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the Bills are weak,this fool Tony gonna switch teams again in the next few yearz.....cj spiller might be a good running back but marshawn lynch really didnt do nuthin in the bills system,spiller still has alot to prove,plus he played against some real weak defenses in the ACC.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
LOL ohhhh the irony....

EVERY damn raider fan is fuckin PUMPED!!!! stoked bout EVERYTHING this years draft. We did fuckin GREEEEAAAAAT buuuuuut there' ONE person that hated it. That same person happened to be veery pleased with last years draft when EVERYONE was pissed.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
its funny how Tony doesnt have 1 "prop" for any of his posts, and all the people telling him he a bandwagon fan has like 100!!!

Tony you broke a cardinal rule buddy. No bandwagon shit in sports bro. That's like turf hoppin' or fence jumpin in the streets. To denounce a team and immediately pick 2 wack ass teams as your new teams is bullshit.

Im thinking about erasing your sports section existence.... but what ever. I'll just let the REAL NFL fans smack you around in this thread. And if you try to erase it, i will bring it back. SO go ahead and ride this one out!!!!!
It's not that serious man. My pops and son do the same thing. It's in our DNA

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I knew this day would come. Loyalty is a trait I value as a man. Through thick n thin u gotta be there. What do ur coworkers and real life friends tell u Tony? They gotta be giving u shit.

Alan Faneca just released Al needs to open up the check book
Yeah they do but I really don't care...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I picked the Niners a few years ago I will never change, but I kinda also want the Raiders to win too, imagine a Niners v Raiders superbowl, the siccness would explode ahaha

Tony btw, I have supported my local rugby league team since birth, even when they were shit and sucked cock on the field, I still cheered and abused them, enjoyed the highs and lows and never seen them win the grand final, our supporters have been trolled since 1979 by other teams fans, 4 times we made it to the end and choked in the big game, many tears were had.. but I tell you what, when we do finally win it all, best believe the feeling will be like nothing else ever experienced.. I don't know what its like but I can imagine..

I think you should reconsider and go back to the Raiders.

Aug 9, 2002
Watch when the raiders start winning he will crawl back snibbling! The team don't look half bad and they might make it over 500 this year.

The teams u goin for now are on the raiders level anyways.

Aug 9, 2002
Watch when the raiders start winning he will crawl back snibbling! The team don't look half bad and they might make it over 500 this year.

The teams u goin for now are on the raiders level anyways.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Gruden thought Spiller was the best player in the draft. I can't believe Cable passed on him. Then we chose the wrong linebacker.

Apr 20, 2003
Switching teams just cuz the Raidaaaaaz didnt pick up Spiller?! Sorry homie but you ain't a Raider fan to begin with Tone..... You got no control of what decisions the Oakland Raiders or any team in any sport choose bro, all you can do is roll with the punches and support cuz if that was the case, 99.9% of fans would do what you do and go to the next squad cuz all teams have had some kind of stupidity or passed up on a certain player of their liking. Diehard fans of a team NEVER bail!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Gruden thought Spiller was the best player in the draft. I can't believe Cable passed on him. Then we chose the wrong linebacker.
what do you mean by "we"??

you're not a Raiders fan Tony... remember???

EVERYONE besides you said McClain was hands down the best LB in the draft

and last but not least...

RUNNING BACK WAS NOT A POSITION OF NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!