Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
We'll see what happens when the season starts. I wish the Raiders nothing but luck, they got some true die hard fans. I don't like the direction they're headed in so it's best I leave.

Time to find another team to root for bruh, this is what makes it fun (for me at least).
HAHA @ this what makes it fun... Like I said, delusional...

Jan 4, 2006
And McClain is going to be missing tackles because he tackles too high, maybe he can work on his technique.
you stupid fuck, here is ESPN analysis of Mcclains Tackling.

Sound form tackler who breaks down in space and wraps up on contact. Explodes into ball carriers, delivers big hits and can stop ball carrier's forward momentum in short-yardage/goal line situations.
He received a 1 for tackling which = exceptional

haha, this fools sports knowledge is on the same level as a beezy

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Tony is the type who would delete his friends phone number cause they got cancer, or ignore a inprisoned homies collect calls. When the going gets tuff, tony gets going.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002

Sound form tackler who breaks down in space and wraps up on contact. Explodes into ball carriers, delivers big hits and can stop ball carrier's forward momentum in short-yardage/goal line situations.

You need to calm your ass down bruh.... if he's a good sound tackler then I'll admit I was wrong.

Apr 20, 2003
Tony is the type who would delete his friends phone number cause they got cancer, or ignore a inprisoned homies collect calls. When the going gets tuff, tony gets going.
Man what are you saying? What is this fool talking about?
What Arson is saying with the quote is that you bail when shit hits the fan lol... You try to separate yourself when there is a problem and are a quiter, more or less!

Mar 16, 2005
So what's your PSN name?
Tony, I still dont understand why this is always your response. What is beating someone at a video game going to prove??? Just because I work and then coach my 2 sons at various sports means I dont have time to play the ps3 as much as i'd like, does that mean you know more about sports then me?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it's always about Madden with Tony

if being good at video games = football Knowledge then those dudes who win Madden tournaments would be coaching NFL teams

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I don't like when fools bring up Madden if they ain't trying to get down. Madden wasn't mentioned in this thread until someone else brought it up. Now that's it's brought up, what's up on the heads up? I'm a beast nobody wants to see on the sticks.

Like I said before, I'm a fan the NFL period. It's bigger than just being a fan of a team. I'm a fan of the game! Madden, NFL, pop warner....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
outta all I said, u only responded to the video game part of it. lol! I havent played madden sense 05.

you are a sad individual
There's nothing else to respond to..... You're saying a whole bunch of nothing or you're just repeating what everyone has already said. I really don't care because it's not all that serious to me.... maybe if I was sensitive you'd be getting somewhere but I'm not so you're fighting a losing battle.

Sep 4, 2002

he probably was basing his tackling skills on his rating in NCAA football 2010.. LOL

Sep 4, 2002
There's nothing else to respond to..... You're saying a whole bunch of nothing or you're just repeating what everyone has already said. I really don't care because it's not all that serious to me.... maybe if I was sensitive you'd be getting somewhere but I'm not so you're fighting a losing battle.
then how are you not getting that your a complete FAIL when it comes to sports. hahaha