Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Not if they would have addressed the o-line in the 2nd round....

I would have drafted McClain only if he drew comparisons to Ray Lewis.
Tony...What the fuck is a comparison?.....They said J.Russell Had an arm like John Elway.....Maybe Rashean Salaam was compared to Eric Dickerson....Who gives a shit who a draft pick is compared 2.....

Im kinda glad you dont like this pick.....Cuz you spoke highly of DHB and he sucks......Maybe this might be the reverse.....But we will never know until he steps on an NFL FIELD.....

Sep 24, 2006
If they Raiders plan on using or tinkering with the 3-4, they may want to start with a true nose guard. If they don't have or get a true nose guard then they will be easier to run on. Seymour and Kelly aren't nose guards. They're 4-3 defensive tackles....
you call yourself a true football fan and you call it a nose guard when its a nose tackle gtfo with that shit dude im glad you dont like the raiders no more now i wont have to read bullshit in the raiders forum

Sep 24, 2006
no nose guard is used in a goal line situation with 5 linemen a nose tackle is used in a 4-3 or 3-4 defensive scheme. learn your fucking positions if you a true football fan

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
lol Tony, how u gonna switch teams just because they didnt draft cj spiller?....a real football fan sticks with 1 team for life,no matter if they win or lose or if they didnt draft the player u wanted. how do u know spiller iz even gonna be that good as a pro?,he played against the weak ass ACC defenses in college.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
no nose guard is used in a goal line situation with 5 linemen a nose tackle is used in a 4-3 or 3-4 defensive scheme. learn your fucking positions if you a true football fan
This mf is confused, someone help him... The nose lines up over the center, opposite of the football's nose, duh...nose guards/tackles don't play in 4-3's, 3 technique defensive tackles play in 4-3 defenses.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lol Tony, how u gonna switch teams just because they didnt draft cj spiller?....a real football fan sticks with 1 team for life,no matter if they win or lose or if they didnt draft the player u wanted. how do u know spiller iz even gonna be that good as a pro?,he played against the weak ass ACC defenses in college.
A real football fan loves the game of football.

The Raiders/Tom Cable's dumb ass passed on the best player in the draft. I can't support a team that's so fuckin' stupid. He was there and we said no thanks. Brandon Spikes shits on McClain, I can't take this shit no more.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^u been a fan for like 3 years and u can't take it anymore?!??!?

Damn, where's the loyalty. Raiders till the day I die. I don't give a fuck who we draft. Imma support my team no matter WHAT. I done seen the glory days as a raider fan, and like most franchises go through at times, we are in a rebuilding mode(ya.... It sure has taken a LOOONNNG fuckin time to rebuild, especially wit all these high draft picks, we should have a pro bowl caliber team LOL) Im not just gonna switch teams, and even if I did which would NEVER happen buuut IF...... It did happen, my reason to quit on MY TEAM would never be because the team drafted a player I didn't want.

When Tony was rootin for the saints = TRAAASSH aka AINTS!!!

When Tony became a raider fan = we became the laughing stock of the NFL.

After Tony moved on, the saints...... = became WINNERS!!!

Anyone else see the pattern?!?!?!?

Hopefully the trend continues... Now that ur leavin the raiders = WE SHOULD BECOME WINNERS BABY!!!

So my point is this, THANK YOU TONY!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING U HAVE DONE FOR US DIE HARD RAIDER FANS!!!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I knew this day would come. Loyalty is a trait I value as a man. Through thick n thin u gotta be there. What do ur coworkers and real life friends tell u Tony? They gotta be giving u shit.

Alan Faneca just released Al needs to open up the check book

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
its funny how Tony doesnt have 1 "prop" for any of his posts, and all the people telling him he a bandwagon fan has like 100!!!

Tony you broke a cardinal rule buddy. No bandwagon shit in sports bro. That's like turf hoppin' or fence jumpin in the streets. To denounce a team and immediately pick 2 wack ass teams as your new teams is bullshit.

Im thinking about erasing your sports section existence.... but what ever. I'll just let the REAL NFL fans smack you around in this thread. And if you try to erase it, i will bring it back. SO go ahead and ride this one out!!!!!