Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE THAT R FANS OF SOME RANDOM ASS TEAMS... BUT I CANT HATE CUZ THEY STICK WITH THEM

U CAN BE A FAN OF MORE THAN ONE TEAM... BUT BAILIN ON YOUR MAIN TEAM IS WEAK

Jan 4, 2006
i have loved the Raiders since i was 6 years old. i grew up next to an ex Raider and he gave me all his kids hammy down clothes, many of which were raiders clothes. i will love the raiders till i die, the thought of not being a raider fan has never even crossed my mind. bounce tony, weak ass fan.

May 6, 2009
Yeah, some of this shit makes me fucking laugh. I've read, "a few years ago I picked 'so and so' to be my team"........what the fuck? If you're a REAL fan, you don't "pick" a team when you're in your late teens or in your 20's. I was born into this shit. Born in San Diego, and born with parents who were die hard Charger fans. For me it wasn't really a choice. Since the days of the Chargers having horrible teams, I've been a fan and could never change that or "pick" a different team.

Sep 4, 2002
I hear you bruh, bruh.... I agree. It may take a while for your team to start winning again, but stick it out like a warrior.
lol youre a delusional, bandwagon, switching fav teams, only understands Madden the video game douche bag. All there is to it. you can try to say "I do me". lol whatever makes you sleep at night, just know, when talking to real sports fans, whether it be on the siccness, or in your personal life, they don't really value anything you say, or care about your opinion on sports.

you probably think every blitz is an "engage eight"

fuckin fag.

Feb 14, 2004
So pretty much Tony gets the void stamp in the Sports Forum from now on? lol

Tony, you should have kept quiet, now you have to make a new account and pretend to be someone else that's a fan of the Bills or Bears lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Tony's actually decided that the NFL is gay. He's now a CFL fan. When the CFL isnt on he watches AFL2. When thats not on he'll watch the AIFA. The American Indoor Football Association is cooler to him than being a legit fan of a team.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yeah, some of this shit makes me fucking laugh. I've read, "a few years ago I picked 'so and so' to be my team"........what the fuck? If you're a REAL fan, you don't "pick" a team when you're in your late teens or in your 20's. I was born into this shit. Born in San Diego, and born with parents who were die hard Charger fans. For me it wasn't really a choice. Since the days of the Chargers having horrible teams, I've been a fan and could never change that or "pick" a different team.
This is true, but at some point the 1st gen Raider fans in your family either chose the team because of them being the local side or something else. Always a starting point.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Switching teams just cuz the Raidaaaaaz didnt pick up Spiller?! Sorry homie but you ain't a Raider fan to begin with Tone..... You got no control of what decisions the Oakland Raiders or any team in any sport choose bro, all you can do is roll with the punches and support cuz if that was the case, 99.9% of fans would do what you do and go to the next squad cuz all teams have had some kind of stupidity or passed up on a certain player of their liking. Diehard fans of a team NEVER bail!
You know what, you're right man. I mean the Raiders fans on here could have bailed when we drafted DHB last year but they didn't.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE THAT R FANS OF SOME RANDOM ASS TEAMS... BUT I CANT HATE CUZ THEY STICK WITH THEM

U CAN BE A FAN OF MORE THAN ONE TEAM... BUT BAILIN ON YOUR MAIN TEAM IS WEAK
You're right man, maybe I shouldn't bail on them because they didn't draft who I thought they should have drafted. Maybe I'll just be a fan of more than one team. I'm still pissed that we passed on Spiller though. And McClain is going to be missing tackles because he tackles too high, maybe he can work on his technique. But he doesn't have that nastiness that you want from a middle linebacker.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That's why you're Jaysav and I'm Tony. Different strokes for different folks is how that saying goes.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony, you should have kept quiet, now you have to make a new account and pretend to be someone else that's a fan of the Bills or Bears lol
If I did that then, I wouldn't be myself. You have to do what makes you happy in life and you shouldn't care what other people or say.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lol youre a delusional, bandwagon, switching fav teams, only understands Madden the video game douche bag. All there is to it. you can try to say "I do me". lol whatever makes you sleep at night, just know, when talking to real sports fans, whether it be on the siccness, or in your personal life, they don't really value anything you say, or care about your opinion on sports.

you probably think every blitz is an "engage eight"

fuckin fag.
Why you bring up Madden? You gotta know football to understand Madden.... Madden ain't tecmo bowl sucka!! If you want to go heads up just say it... or go run and tuck your tail like a weenie.

"Engage eight"???? So it looks like you get down on the sticks huh.... I'm always looking for a good challenge.

What's your PS3 online name? Let's go heads up one time.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
the reason why Brandon Spikes fell so low in the draft is because he ran a 5 second flat 40 yard dash,not NFL speed. The Raiders made the right pick when they took McClain.
He didn't fall that low, he was picked in the 2nd round by the Patriots. He might have ran a 5.0 but his instincts and nastiness will make up for that 5.0 speed. He's a playmaker and plays faster during the games. He's going to be a beast, we could have picked Spiller in the first and then Spikes in the 2nd.

I think we should have picked Spiller because our offense is weak and can't score points. Having Spiller on the field would have really opened that offense up. I just don't like McFadden and I think he's overrated and too injury prone. And when he's in there, defensed don't respect him or our offense.

Apr 20, 2003
You're right man, maybe I shouldn't bail on them because they didn't draft who I thought they should have drafted. Maybe I'll just be a fan of more than one team. I'm still pissed that we passed on Spiller though. And McClain is going to be missing tackles because he tackles too high, maybe he can work on his technique. But he doesn't have that nastiness that you want from a middle linebacker.
NOOOO! You can't be a fan of more than one team in the same sport homie, in that case your NOT a fan of neither of the squads cuz no one will take you serious..... Most likely your just a fan of the game of football and cheer for certain squads. Win, lose, draw, favorite players, bad players, etc.; you have to have a sense of pride and enjoyment for a particular team in its respective sport, NOT teams!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The Niners didn't need a WR but look at how that (Crabtree) pick turned out.
We didnt need a WR? are you serious? Issac Bruce was the only WR on the team who had done shit in his career, and was retiring soon, Josh Morgon was unproven, we didnt have a true number 1, what the fuck are you talking about?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
We'll see what happens when the season starts. I wish the Raiders nothing but luck, they got some true die hard fans. I don't like the direction they're headed in so it's best I leave.

Time to find another team to root for bruh, this is what makes it fun (for me at least).

Sep 4, 2002
Why you bring up Madden? You gotta know football to understand Madden.... Madden ain't tecmo bowl sucka!! If you want to go heads up just say it... or go run and tuck your tail like a weenie.

"Engage eight"???? So it looks like you get down on the sticks huh.... I'm always looking for a good challenge.

What's your PS3 online name? Let's go heads up one time.
outta all I said, u only responded to the video game part of it. lol! I havent played madden sense 05.

you are a sad individual