Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Tony you should not post in the sports forum at all anymore 99% of your posts are garbage you could tell your knowledge is minimal if you want to be a fan of the sport then stop rooting for different teams each year and enjoy good games and please please please stay out of Raider topics

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
how can you feel connected to a team and a fan base when you switch up every few months?

there's nothing wrong with liking certain teams and players... and rooting for them... but you can't really say it's "your" team
I don't switch every few months, years maybe....

I can say it's my team if I feel like. Like I said, I do me homie.

That Martz/Cutler combo is gone be lethal. I finally get to see "my" team score some damn points.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony you should not post in the sports forum at all anymore 99% of your posts are garbage you could tell your knowledge is minimal if you want to be a fan of the sport then stop rooting for different teams each year and enjoy good games and please please please stay out of Raider topics
You must can't read. I do what I want to do so you fail in telling me what not to do. I'm a grown as man. My knowledge is deeper than the pacific ocean when it comes to football. Good luck to the Raiders this season!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Man I rooted for DHB so why would I bounce after they drafted him?

But McClain? Hopefully he can help the Raiders score points.... don't know how many times we've seen them score 9 points (off of field goals).

You gotta score points to win in the NFL and the Raiders didn't help themselves by drafting a middle linebacker. If he doesn't have a Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis type impact, then it's another waste.
actually a solid defense usually beats a solid offense.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Cant wait for Asomugha to shut down craptree in week 6 and the Raiders get hella sacks on your great first round picks and whoop that ass at Candleshit
Hopefully the Raiders can stop the run with McClain now. The Niners just added over 650 pounds of beef to their offensive line. That game could get really ugly (especially if the Raiders keep moving Seymour around). The Niners might not even have to throw the Crabtree in that game.

Jan 18, 2006
you do realize the Raiders picked up 2 other linebackers and the Raiders will most likely be using a 3-4 defense which is just hard to run on at all

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
you do realize the Raiders picked up 2 other linebackers and the Raiders will most likely be using a 3-4 defense which is just hard to run on at all
If they Raiders plan on using or tinkering with the 3-4, they may want to start with a true nose guard. If they don't have or get a true nose guard then they will be easier to run on. Seymour and Kelly aren't nose guards. They're 4-3 defensive tackles....

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Tony

I predict the Raiders go 10-6 next season.
Last time Tony switched teams the Saints went from the worst team in the league to the playoffs in one year.:cool:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
One year I liked Dan Marino and the Dolphins with the Mark brothers and then the next I switched to Seattle with the old school Kurt Warner, Dave Krieg, Steve Largent.

besides being the worst "fan" ever (you dont even deserve to be called a fan of anything, cuz ur not)

WHEN THE FUCK DID KURT WARNER PLAY FOR THE SEAHAWKS.

oh thats right, NEVER. please dont ever talk about football again.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
besides being the worst "fan" ever (you dont even deserve to be called a fan of anything, cuz ur not)

WHEN THE FUCK DID KURT WARNER PLAY FOR THE SEAHAWKS.

oh thats right, NEVER. please dont ever talk about football again.
lol, I didn't even notice that shit... haha