Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Tony you peice of shit.....Why the fuck would we yet waste another pick on another back.....That makes no sense at all.....If we are still giving Russell time....We should give Mcfadden some time 2.........Your a grown man jumping ship?...Cmon homie...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony you peice of shit.....Why the fuck would we yet waste another pick on another back.....That makes no sense at all.....If we are still giving Russell time....We should give Mcfadden some time 2.........Your a grown man jumping ship?...Cmon homie...
Call me what you want but I'm out bro'.... I'm doing me!

CJ Spiller wouldn't have been a wasted pick. He's the most explosive player in the draft. He has more than just blazing speed. If DHB wasn't so garbage we probably would have picked him.

McFadden is garbage. He can't carry the ball more than 10 times without getting hurt. If he's not hurt he's fumbling or getting tackled by the nearest tackler in sight. Couldn't shake a defender if his life depended on it.

Sep 16, 2002
im not a raiders fan, but i know those bums need o line help.... spiller is a beast true, but that would have been a dumb pick for the raiders... and nah y'all gettin smacked around at candlestick this year!

Mar 16, 2005
Call me what you want but I'm out bro'.... I'm doing me!

CJ Spiller wouldn't have been a wasted pick. He's the most explosive player in the draft. He has more than just blazing speed. If DHB wasn't so garbage we probably would have picked him.

McFadden is garbage. He can't carry the ball more than 10 times without getting hurt. If he's not hurt he's fumbling or getting tackled by the nearest tackler in sight. Couldn't shake a defender if his life depended on it.
and yet you think someone will give a 3rd for him.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
lol ironlungs your the last one to be talking shit, what the fuck do you ever add to the proceedings, Kobe this Kobe that, and sports guru? you're a fucking joke, but not a bigger one than tony.....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
im not a raiders fan, but i know those bums need o line help.... spiller is a beast true, but that would have been a dumb pick for the raiders...
Not if they would have addressed the o-line in the 2nd round....

I would have drafted McClain only if he drew comparisons to Ray Lewis.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lol ironlungs your the last one to be talking shit, what the fuck do you ever add to the proceedings, Kobe this Kobe that, and sports guru? you're a fucking joke, but not a bigger one than tony.....
ironlungs is himself like Tony is. We could care less about what people or suckas like you think.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
They might be but I'm not hatin' on them. They still haven't addressed the offense. Just chose a defensive tackle from Texas.

Nov 2, 2004
They might be but I'm not hatin' on them. They still haven't addressed the offense. Just chose a defensive tackle from Texas.
It was still a need. We could of drafted the best o-lineman and still sucked on offense. Only if we can kill Jamarcus Russell and resurrect Darryl Russell then we'd be better off.

Nov 7, 2002
Tony not being a raiders fan and I use that term loosely because I've never consider Tony a raiders fan more just a dumb bitch is the best news I heard all draft.