Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Fuck it man, i'm not allowed back into the nation. My pass has been taken away..... people do make mistakes, I still want to be a fan though to be honest. I can't get into another team. I like the Raiders!

Apr 25, 2002
Tony dont trip, root for who you want. Remember when you first became a Raider fan I told you once you go silver and black you'll never go back..guess you found that out the hard way. LOL

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm still a Raiders fan but y'all see what we passed up on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfGsXxPzI70

Do y'all see why I was upset? If that was McFadden he would have been stopped behind the line of scrimmage for no gain. Spiller made 3 Colts defenders flat out miss en route to scoring that TD. Could you image him in a Raiders uniform? I still say we should've kept Morrison and drafted Spiller.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
No one gives a shit about your opinion. You can call yourself a Raiders ''fan'' all you want, but you're not. You're a half retard with no sense of what being a ''fan'' of a team means. You've said it yourself; you're a fan of the NFL. Stick to rooting for Goodell. We don't want you.