Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Your true colors show as I know who the real bitch is.
My true colors? Do you even know what the fuck that term means? In no way am I saying anything to fool or betray anyone. I am not pretending to be a fan of your team and then discrediting their moves. I'm giving credit where it's due for making a good selection in the draft, but I'm not over-crediting them - and that's exactly where your problem with what I said lies. I didn't feel it was that big of a need and you obviously felt differently. Instead of talking shit to me, why didn't you just say that? You act like a bitch, so I'll call you a bitch. Call it childish if you wish, but I call it like I see it.

You could have easily said what you had to say without picking a fight like a drunk obnoxious bitch at the bar.

radiostationrep said:
Do you see me or any other Raider fans going into niner threads speaking on your team?
As a matter of fact, I do. I won't even pull up any examples because it's not necessary. You know as well as I do that fans of every team are all up in threads about other teams. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

On top of that, THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT YOUR TEAM. This thread is about Tony switching teams. So what the fuck are you getting at?

radiostationrep said:
Your like the kid who always has the better toy or "i have that, only mine does this."
This coming from the guy who on more than one occasion implied he lives a happier, more successful life than everyone else on here, but when asked what exactly it is he does for a living, conveniently forgot to provide an answer.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

radiostationrep said:
Save your credit, we will see on October 17th. We have nine home games this year while you have six.
Yeah yeah. Just like "we would see" leading up to October 8, 2006. That "we will see" bullshit is consistent with a fan who knows the other team is the better team, but refuses to admit it until his team loses to said team. Save it. We'll talk about the head-to-head matchup when the game is actually coming up.

radiostationrep said:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THE NINERS DONE AGAIN THE LAST SEVEN YEARS, PLEASE REMIND ME?
In the most recent 2 seasons, THEY'VE CONTINUOUSLY GOTTEN BETTER AND IT'S SHOWED UP ON THE FIELD AND IN THE WIN COLUMN. There's a reason the nation is taking notice of our emergence and nobody is saying anything about what the raiders have done the last few seasons. There's also a reason the offseason acquisitions aren't causing a stir or propelling your team into an emerging contender.

radiostationrep said:
The Raiders are headed in the right direction regardless of what some niner fan says.
And what the fuck does this statement have to do with me? I don't give a shit what some other Niner fans say. You're not replying to them, you're replying to me and I never said anything of the sort. I happen to think they made some good moves and are indeed headed in the right direction. That's not the problem here. The problem is I'm not giving them as much credit as you want me to. You want me to say they had a flawless offseason and will become a legitimate contender this year. Nothing short of that will be good enough for you. We both know this is what's going on here.

The fact of the matter is you don't have any fuckin clue whether or not the draft picks or other offseason acquisitions will turn your team into a contender, but if anyone points that out, to you, it's pure bias from a fan of another team. Take your head out of your fuckin ass.

Wait and see your team on the field before you declare which direction they're headed in. My team has been headed in the right direction ON THE FIELD for the last season and a half since Mike Singletary took over. Yours has improved on paper, but that hasn't translated onto the field yet. You don't seem to understand that.

radiostationrep said:
Like I said take notes, because the Raiders are back.
Take notes of what? What the fuck are you talking about? A team can't be "back" before they even set foot on the field. I'll take notes if the raiders pull a complete turn-around and become a legitimate contender in one season. Good luck with that, but truth be told, it's highly unlikely. You set yourselves up for this disappointment every single offseason, so I shouldn't have expected any less from you this year.

They've made some moves that look good on paper. Wait until they prove it on the field.

radiostationrep said:
with ASS as your QB, the future still is not too bright! We are cutting our losses, how about you?
OK, I see where you're going with this. You got what you think is a good QB and now you're gonna use that as a means of bashing our QB.

You can try to discredit Alex Smith all you want. I am not a Smith fan. But if you wanna take that route, let's compare the two, shall we?

Campbell in 16 games:
3,618 yards, 20 TDs, 15 INTs, 64.5%, 86.4 rating.

Smith in 10.5 games:
2,350 yards, 18 TDs, 12 INTs, 60.5%, 81.5 rating.

Smith's yards, TDs and INTs extrapolated into 16 games:
3,580 yards, 27 TDs, 18 INTs.

As you can see, the QB that you acquired isn't much better than our "loss," if at all, AND he put up those numbers on a better team with a far more talented surrounding cast than what he has to work with now. Don't expect similar numbers from Campbell with DHB as a "weapon" and McFadden trying to alleviate the pressure with the run game.

I still think acquiring Campbell was a good move because he's better than anybody else you guys have. It was indeed a step in the right direction. But I will not over-credit the move because they guy was just a mediocre QB in Washington, where he had more to work with. I personally wouldn't expect anything more from him in Oakland with less to work with, but I'm sure you do.

If you wanna talk football, let's talk football. If you just wanna discredit me and my team and nothing more, then it's whatever. This type of shit is why I generally avoid this forum until the season starts. You can talk big before the season starts, but that big talk ends when your team begins the season 1-3 and you start to realize you're in for another year of disappointment. It's easier to discuss these things when the products are actually on the field instead of on paper. Right now you're juiced, but 5 weeks into the season, after seeing what your team has to offer, you may feel differently.

Any fan of your team that doesn't have their head so far up their ass that it's looking like a massive adams apple knows what I'm saying is legit, like it or not.

Apr 25, 2002
no, don't get me wrong, he makes a decent argument but why is he even here to begin with? He knows that answer.
Again, this thread isn't a raider thread. It's about Tony switching teams. So yes, I do know the answer, but it's not the one you're hoping for.

Pull up a recent raider-specific thread where I posted in. This one is not what you're looking for. A JaMarcus Russell thread about him being a bust is as close as you're gonna get, but even then I'm not discussing your team, just that individual player being a worthless waste of a pick.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Radiostationrep has always had a screw loose. Good for you to shrug off the bashing the Raiders receieve leaguewide everytime i post news in the raiders thread. Truth is most of the time the league's right. It's not some hidden agenda about hating the Raiders. People do hate them but with good reason.

I don't hate the Raiders at all. But let's get real here. Nothing, upon nothing, compares to the raiders 6 year stretch of at least 11 losses a season. 8-8 (for the Niners) is nothing to write home about, but its improvement. What can the Raiders say about that?

Despite all that, they can improve a bit actually. The AFC west is a toss up. They've also made many moves in the right direction and look to improve. It just wont be against the Niners.

Apr 25, 2002
Meta.. My bad on pointing those things out, I didn't wanna turn this shit into a Niner Vs. raider debate, but dude pushed me into it. I would rather have not said shit, but people can never just leave shit alone. This dude hates that I actually know about his damn team. I watch these guys every game with my fam, who are mostly raider fans. Of course I'm gonna have some input on what the fuck they're doing. This cat just can't stand it and has to bring the Niners into the conversation.

Good lookin on the defense, though. Like I said, I do think the raiders are heading in the right direction and I give them props for that. Dude is just mad that I'm not riding nuts and over-propping their moves. He then sees fit to discredit my team, and that's where I must point out certain things.

Anyway, props Meta4iCAL, at least you know what's going on.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Meta.. My bad on pointing those things out, I didn't wanna turn this shit into a Niner Vs. raider debate, but dude pushed me into it. I would rather have not said shit, but people can never just leave shit alone. This dude hates that I actually know about his damn team. I watch these guys every game with my fam, who are mostly raider fans. Of course I'm gonna have some input on what the fuck they're doing. This cat just can't stand it and has to bring the Niners into the conversation.

Good lookin on the defense, though. Like I said, I do think the raiders are heading in the right direction and I give them props for that. Dude is just mad that I'm not riding nuts and over-propping their moves. He then sees fit to discredit my team, and that's where I must point out certain things.

Anyway, props Meta4iCAL, at least you know what's going on.
it's all good bro, I mean this place would be boring without Raiders vs. Niners debates, lol

I think both teams are headed in the right direction... and even though this was hands down our best offseason in years, like you said it hasn't translated on the field... so yeah, the Raiders do have more to prove than the niners, considered they didn't have a losing record last year

I actually hope both teams can step it up big time this year... let's bring some excitement back to Bay Area football... both teams have tons of history and should be on the map

I already know this place is gonna explode come October, lol

Dec 2, 2006
My true colors? Do you even know what the fuck that term means? In no way am I saying anything to fool or betray anyone. I am not pretending to be a fan of your team and then discrediting their moves. I'm giving credit where it's due for making a good selection in the draft, but I'm not over-crediting them - and that's exactly where your problem with what I said lies. I didn't feel it was that big of a need and you obviously felt differently. Instead of talking shit to me, why didn't you just say that? You act like a bitch, so I'll call you a bitch. Call it childish if you wish, but I call it like I see it.

You could have easily said what you had to say without picking a fight like a drunk obnoxious bitch at the bar.
LOL. You try and give the Raiders credit but then go into "he is no Patric Willis, etc. etc. How do you know what McClain will become? I know the type all too well. Save your punk ass comments for these sympathizers.

As a matter of fact, I do. I won't even pull up any examples because it's not necessary. You know as well as I do that fans of every team are all up in threads about other teams. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

On top of that, THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT YOUR TEAM. This thread is about Tony switching teams. So what the fuck are you getting at?
It's definately not me, only rare occasions when bitches like you come out the woodworks.

This coming from the guy who on more than one occasion implied he lives a happier, more successful life than everyone else on here, but when asked what exactly it is he does for a living, conveniently forgot to provide an answer.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Everyone huh? Nah, you got me fucked up. I live real good but know some people on here live better. What I do is none of your business. But I do what I want most days, I bet you that.

Yeah yeah. Just like "we would see" leading up to October 8, 2006. That "we will see" bullshit is consistent with a fan who knows the other team is the better team, but refuses to admit it until his team loses to said team. Save it. We'll talk about the head-to-head matchup when the game is actually coming up.
Sorry, I wasnt wasting my time on the siccness sports forum talking sports in 2006.

In the most recent 2 seasons, THEY'VE CONTINUOUSLY GOTTEN BETTER AND IT'S SHOWED UP ON THE FIELD AND IN THE WIN COLUMN. There's a reason the nation is taking notice of our emergence and nobody is saying anything about what the raiders have done the last few seasons. There's also a reason the offseason acquisitions aren't causing a stir or propelling your team into an emerging contender.
How has that really translated though? A few extra wins. Cool, have your little moral victory. Ask the titans about one season to the next.

And what the fuck does this statement have to do with me? I don't give a shit what some other Niner fans say. You're not replying to them, you're replying to me and I never said anything of the sort. I happen to think they made some good moves and are indeed headed in the right direction. That's not the problem here. The problem is I'm not giving them as much credit as you want me to. You want me to say they had a flawless offseason and will become a legitimate contender this year. Nothing short of that will be good enough for you. We both know this is what's going on here.

It goes both ways buckaroo.

The fact of the matter is you don't have any fuckin clue whether or not the draft picks or other offseason acquisitions will turn your team into a contender, but if anyone points that out, to you, it's pure bias from a fan of another team. Take your head out of your fuckin ass.
Damn, just like you don't. Right on for making that easy.

Wait and see your team on the field before you declare which direction they're headed in. My team has been headed in the right direction ON THE FIELD for the last season and a half since Mike Singletary took over. Yours has improved on paper, but that hasn't translated onto the field yet. You don't seem to understand that.
Exactly. That changes from year to year. Just because you did well last season does mean it carries over to the next. lol.

Take notes of what? What the fuck are you talking about? A team can't be "back" before they even set foot on the field. I'll take notes if the raiders pull a complete turn-around and become a legitimate contender in one season. Good luck with that, but truth be told, it's highly unlikely. You set yourselves up for this disappointment every single offseason, so I shouldn't have expected any less from you this year.

They've made some moves that look good on paper. Wait until they prove it on the field.
Once again, you clown yourself. And yeah, take notes as in cut your losses with Smith and move on. But actually it will be fun watching you guys bash him a few weeks into the season.

If you wanna talk football, let's talk football. If you just wanna discredit me and my team and nothing more, then it's whatever. This type of shit is why I generally avoid this forum until the season starts. You can talk big before the season starts, but that big talk ends when your team begins the season 1-3 and you start to realize you're in for another year of disappointment. It's easier to discuss these things when the products are actually on the field instead of on paper. Right now you're juiced, but 5 weeks into the season, after seeing what your team has to offer, you may feel differently.

Any fan of your team that doesn't have their head so far up their ass that it's looking like a massive adams apple knows what I'm saying is legit, like it or not.[/b][/color]
There you again discrediting your entire argument with that hypocryte talk. Cool.

You see, what you are saying is based on an emotional trait that is carried by our female, or my female counterparts, aka, BITCHASSNESS!

And unlike the other fans on here, not all, I show my loyalty in the form of season tickets and gear. Not just when things are good.

I'm not even wasting time with your little stats. We will see this year.

Oh yeah, I could care less who does and doesn't like me on here. "I'm sorry meta", save that little homo shit. Have at it.

Dec 2, 2006
Radiostationrep has always had a screw loose. Good for you to shrug off the bashing the Raiders receieve leaguewide everytime i post news in the raiders thread. Truth is most of the time the league's right. It's not some hidden agenda about hating the Raiders. People do hate them but with good reason.

I don't hate the Raiders at all. But let's get real here. Nothing, upon nothing, compares to the raiders 6 year stretch of at least 11 losses a season. 8-8 (for the Niners) is nothing to write home about, but its improvement. What can the Raiders say about that?

Despite all that, they can improve a bit actually. The AFC west is a toss up. They've also made many moves in the right direction and look to improve. It just wont be against the Niners.
Right on for swithching those panties player.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL. You try and give the Raiders credit but then go into "he is no Patric Willis, etc. etc. How do you know what McClain will become? I know the type all too well. Save your punk ass comments for these sympathizers.
I only brought up Willis because your fellow raider fans were already making the comparison as if McClain has actually taken the field as a pro. And we all know you'd have a fuckin heart attack if Browns fans started comparing Joe Haden to Nnamdi Asomugha before he's ever even put the pads on in the NFL.

Asomugha and Willis are special players. If McClain was picked up by any other team, faggots like you would never dream of conjuring up thoughts of him being anywhere near Willis' level. He hasn't even taken part in a fuckin training camp yet! I'm saying he won't be a Patrick Willis-type player as his career plays out. Does that mean he won't be a good or even great player? NO. It means I feel Willis is the best LB in football and is head-and-shoulders above the rest. That's what your whole problem is. You can't stand that I'm not propping your guy to Willis' level. You act like Willis is just a pretty good player and I'm saying McClain won't be that. Take your head out of your fuckin ass and look at things as the rest of us who produce logical thoughts see it.

It's like this: I happen to think Jimmy Clausen will be a very good QB, but he won't be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Drew Brees. So if everybody thought illogical like yourself, then Panther fans would be getting period cramps over that statement the same way you're experiencing them right now.

You're just an insecure little bitch and it shows every time you throw a fit when responding to one of my posts; especially when I haven't addressed your sorry ass in months.

Look at yourself. Look at the bullshit you're posting. You're mad because I said McClain won't be as good as the very best the league has to offer!? You're a goddamn joke.

radiostationrep said:
It's definately not me, only rare occasions when bitches like you come out the woodworks.
You have no understanding of the way my team operates or the talent it has on it's roster. You have no business in a Niner-related thread other than to run your mouth and discredit their moves, so I don't blame you for avoiding them when your understanding is limited. I, on the other hand, while not proclaiming to know the workings of the Oakland raiders as much as some of their hardcore fans on this site, do know more than my share about your team, their schemes and the talent on their roster because I watch these guys play every fuckin week with my fam who happen to be raider fans. In turn, they also watch my team play each and every week. We love football, and unlike low-level morons like yourself, we can actually watch each other's teams and gather info about each of them instead of being restricted to knowing about only one team and it's players. I can give props where it's due, and I do, even if bitches like yourself find a reason to whine about it. I don't hate your team, I actually don't give a fuck about your team. They aren't in my division and we only play a meaningful game against each other every 4 years. It's faggot ass bitchmade fans like you that I don't like.

Like I said, you're mad because I actually know about your goddamn team and you can't stand it. Even when I give them props, it's not good enough for you.

radiostationrep said:
Everyone huh? Nah, you got me fucked up. I live real good but know some people on here live better. What I do is none of your business. But I do what I want most days, I bet you that.
Yeah yeah. I only mentioned that because of the statement you made, in which you were hypocritical. But what I find amusing is the fact you conveniently skip out on answering the question of what it is you do. You need to realize that when you try to make yourself seem like a successful person, on a fuckin internet message board, no less, people are going to inquire about what you do. It's funny that you should refuse to answer a simple question. LOL.

You're a joke.

radiostationrep said:
Sorry, I wasnt wasting my time on the siccness sports forum talking sports in 2006.
It's funny how in 2006 it would be a waste of your time, but now, in 2010, here you are.

You're a joke.

radiostationrep said:
How has that really translated though? A few extra wins. Cool, have your little moral victory. Ask the titans about one season to the next.
How is continuously progressing, WITH THE SAME CORE PLAYERS, a moral victory? These guys are getting better all the time and we're not having to do an overhaul of the roster to improve. There are no moral victories. My team is just about where it needs to be and most people see it. You don't, but would I expect anything else from you? No.

And why ask the Titans? Why wouldn't I ask the Saints, who, by the way, went 8-8 before winning the Super Bowl last season? Oh that's right, because it doesn't support your argument.

You're a JOKE.

radiostationrep said:
Damn, just like you don't. Right on for making that easy.
Unlike yourself, I know more-or-less how my team will look. We don't have new key players other than on the O-Line, which was atrocious last season so these new guys can do no worse.

Our skill players are the same guys we saw last year. We know what they can do with our schemes and the talent around them. Your new guy running the show, Campbell, is in a new place with a worse surrounding cast. You don't know if he will do well or if he will suck dick this year. Admittedly, I don't know, either. Which is why I would never make stupid ass statements like "the raiders are back" before I even see what the guys can do on my team.

I can argue for my team, as I know what everybody can do in the system we run with the players they play with. They finished the season strong, looking better and better throughout. It took time to gel, but they got it together. They won't need that gelling period next season as the same guys will take the field, having gelled LAST SEASON. There has been a visible improvement in all our players since the Singletary regime took over. You can't say the same for your team. We haven't had to dip into free agency to see improvement the last couple years. This is how we know our team is on the rise and why everyone who knows football sees it. The NFL is taking notice. So try as you might to discredit their improvement, call it a moral victory or say it's only translated into a few more wins, but the fact of the matter is it's translated into a more competent roster that continues to progress.

Now, who is saying the same about your team?

That's right.

radiostationrep said:
Exactly. That changes from year to year. Just because you did well last season does mean it carries over to the next. lol.
It generally changes for teams who get hit by free agency, which didn't happen to us. We also didn't have to supplement through free agency to improve our team. We have no question marks in terms of what our guys can do with what we have, unlike your team. Understand? Probably not.

radiostationrep said:
And yeah, take notes as in cut your losses with Smith and move on. But actually it will be fun watching you guys bash him a few weeks into the season.
The thing is, Alex Smith is no worse than your starting QB, whom, I might add, you had to TRADE FOR. We don't have a major draft bust to cut, as you did. To say we need to cut our losses and dump a guy that is as good as a guy your team had to trade to get is a joke and shows how little you actually know about the things you speak on.

As I said before, I am not a Smith fan. He isn't good enough for me to ride his bandwagon. He's average. But so is Jason Campbell. I thought it was funny you should attempt to attack our guy when your guy is no better, or should I say was no better even with a better surrounding cast than he has now.

radiostationrep said:
I'm not even wasting time with your little stats.
Of course you're not. They discredit your implication that you've now got the better QB, which you were going to attempt to use as your main weapon in argument. I don't blame you.

radiostationrep said:
Oh yeah, I could care less who does and doesn't like me on here. "I'm sorry meta", save that little homo shit. Have at it.
Now you're mad because I acknowledge other raider fans as being knowledgeable and respectable?

LOL. It's whatever.

You're a joke.

Dec 2, 2006
Now that I am a little more sober i skimmed through your book. Right on. I did not know you were capable of such. You are a square folks. You can say what you want as I will just laugh. I am slowly making my way into your world,LOL! Obviously I must have struck a cord and anyone with half a brain can see that.

In 2006, I was setting myself up to be able to do what I do now. Educate myself, raise some kids, you know, become a man. But I would not expect someone like you to get that. You see, I give the orders, not do what I am told. Funny how that works,huh?

I will say this though: As much as you want to discredit my opinion or what I am about, and for heavens sake, that is even funnier, you could never see my on this board or in real life. Now create another rant, because it is hilarious watching a grown man work with feelings.

In actuality this is entertainment. Nothing personal. But I could give a fuck how you take it.

And shame on you for thinking I do not know what the Niners are about. This season will be determined on your boy Alex Smith.

Oh yeah buckaroo, the joke is on you!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Whoever it is or whatever it was......Fuck the Titans.....I picked your weak ass defense in Fantasy last year and had to cut them cuz they kept getting me negative points.....

On the other hand i did have the star offensive player CJ on my roster who was a huge part on my team winning all the money........And when your Titans jumped off to what was it, an 0-8 start? You were nowhere to be found on these boards.......

Aug 9, 2006
.......And when your Titans jumped off to what was it, an 0-8 start? You were nowhere to be found on these boards.......
did you miss me? no less of a titans fan because i stopped posting here..the siccness fell off way before the football season started.....its an internet forum not real life....yeah it was hard times why would i come to the siccness to read more bullshit...i dont post like i use to whether they were undefeated or winless...

when i was posting my threads you said go away, but when i stopped you say "wheres this bitch nigga titan fan"...

:hurt:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Its cool man...You cats that support non bay area teams help balance out the board....If it was all Raider and 49er fans it would get boring.......The hell with the titans tho......But i cant say anything bad about CJ.....Your reciving core on the other hand.....:(

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
It's official, I'm out. I'm still cool with the Raider fans (S1, 3vid3nc3, RAS925) that gave me a cool welcome to the RaiderNation but I'm out because I can't take this BS anymore.

The Raiders passing on CJ Spiller in favor of McClain did it for me, that's the the straw that broke the camels back.

The Raiders could have drafted Spiller, o-line in the 2nd, and then drafted Brandon Spikes in the 3rd (who seems like a meaner true middle linebacker in my opinion). McClain tackles way too high and he's not mean enough to be a middle linebacker.

The o-line is so bad that they can't even keep their qb's healthy.

So y'all get ready for the same shovel pitch play to McFadden until he gets hurt.

I'm rolling with the Bears in the NFC and the Bills in the AFC.

Gotta score points in the NFL to win these days.

Good luck Raider fans.

Go Bears/Bills (because of Mike Martz and CJ Spiller)

EVEN THOUGH YOU SAW THE LIGHT AND ARE NOT A RAIDER FAN ANYMORE,STILL GOTTA ADMIT MAN THATS A BANDWAGON MOVE U JUST PULLED..REAL FANS STICK WITH THEIR TEAM THRU THICK AND THIN NO MATTER WHAT