Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry if we interrupted your jerk off session, Joey. Seeing as how that's as close as you're gonna get to pussy, that was complete inconsideration on our part. LOL. (JOKING)

IronLungs, you probably took that pic yourself, seeing as how it's in the women's restroom and the quality looks like a cell phone from 2001. Stick to being a bandwagon Lakers fan. (NOT JOKING)

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Sorry if we interrupted your jerk off session, Joey. Seeing as how that's as close as you're gonna get to pussy, that was complete inconsideration on our part. LOL. (JOKING)

IronLungs, you probably took that pic yourself, seeing as how it's in the women's restroom and the quality looks like a cell phone from 2001. Stick to being a bandwagon Lakers fan. (NOT JOKING)
Im gonna go back and read this argument / debate you and radio have going on from the start........

I LOL'd when i clicked on this thread today and seen you cats still going at it, from when i checked the thread out about a week ago.....Carry on...

Dec 2, 2006
yeah but u aint a real Raiders fan,u already switched teams and jumped ship.Real Raider fans would never switch teams.
my grand father and father were Raider fans since the early 70's,so i was born in the Raider Nation and bleed Silver & Black.
My grandfather has been a Raider season ticket holder since their very first season in 1960(minus when they were in LA). When they played at Kezar Stadium in SF and at Frank Youell Field in Alameda. We never had an issue regarding teams in my family. We are all Raider fans. The Raiders are that serious. My great Uncle worked in the equipment department and my dad was a ball boy in the 60's. I really think if someone in my family liked another team they would damn near get disowned.