Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
u said something I think everyone agrees with tony about Russell now u need realize u can't flip flop on favorite teams

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's too late now, the siccness' Raider nation ain't fuckin with me no mo'. There's no turning/going back... It's on to my new teams now.

Jan 4, 2003
this was tha best draft we had in years!!!!! McClain is only 20 years old and will be a probowl LB for years to come!! Still wish we woulda kept Morrison and tried him out as an OLB dude had nothin but love and heart for this team.. but it is a business... But now that your on tha bills side, I'm willing to bet tha Raiders have a better season then them.. ready?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Naaa, I'm not betting against the Silver and Black, I still got love for them and some of their fans on the siccness. You, S1, evidence, y'all still my dudes. Y'all should give me a pass and let me back in the RaiderNation mayne. Vote me back in man.... It ain't even been two weeks.

Mar 10, 2007
Naaa, I'm not betting against the Silver and Black, I still got love for them and some of their fans on the siccness. You, S1, evidence, y'all still my dudes. Y'all should give me a pass and let me back in the RaiderNation mayne. Vote me back in man.... It ain't even been two weeks.
lol.. you're fuckin sad..

Jan 12, 2006
Naaa, I'm not betting against the Silver and Black, I still got love for them and some of their fans on the siccness. You, S1, evidence, y'all still my dudes. Y'all should give me a pass and let me back in the Raidturd Nation mayne. Vote me back in man.... It ain't even been two weeks.
LOL @ raidturd fans!

Apr 25, 2002
LOL

Tony..

LOL!

I remember telling you that you'd soon flip flop to another team, to which you responded you'd be a raider for life. LMAO!

I can see the argument you're trying to make about being a fan of football, but no particular team. What fucks that argument up for you, though, is you bash other teams when you're supporting whichever team you decided on that year. If you were truly just a fan of the sport, you wouldn't be bashing other teams.

I give it about 2 years before you ditch whichever team you've chosen.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL^^^^^ where you been dog?

I hear you though. I tried to come back to the RaiderNation (I was just upset about who they passed on) but my pass got revoked.....

I changed my mind, I still wanted to be a Raiders fan after making this thread but they (the siccness RaiderNation) ain't messin' with me. It's my own fault though. So I guess I just gotta keep it movin' mayne.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL^^^^^ where you been dog?

I hear you though. I tried to come back to the RaiderNation (I was just upset about who they passed on) but my pass got revoked.....

I changed my mind, I still wanted to be a Raiders fan after making this thread but they (the siccness RaiderNation) ain't messin' with me. It's my own fault though. So I guess I just gotta keep it movin' mayne.
You know I'm rarely around during the offseason.

But anyway, who gives a fuck if the raider nation of the Siccness Network aint fuckin with you? You can root for whatever team you want (obviously).

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
As for switching teams, man I've been doing that since I first started watching football. I liked Seattle for a few years when they had Curt Warner, Kenny Easly, Steve Largent, then I stopped liking them and went to Miami for a few years, etc.... It's nothing new to me when it comes to switching teams. In regards to giving me a few years before switching teams again, you might be right.

But like I said, I'm a fan of football. You never know, I might like a new team once the new Madden comes out in August. It's just the way it is for me mayne...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You know I'm rarely around during the offseason.

But anyway, who gives a fuck if the raider nation of the Siccness Network aint fuckin with you? You can root for whatever team you want (obviously).

You're right..... I'll stick with the Bears since I like Martz' offense. As for the Bills, man I don't even know who their qb is. I can't name more than 5 players on that team......

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I think Cutler is gonna have a massive year under Martz and that spread-style attack. Forte will once again suffer, but he's not that good anyway. He had a good rookie campaign and then fell off the map. If their defense gets it together again they'll be a good team. We'll see. I got nothing but love for the Bears unless they're playing the Niners or a Bears fan is bashing the Niners. LOL. Surprisingly, I know quite a few Bears fans here (in the bay) and they're all cool dudes.

Mar 24, 2006
A Tony... Im to lazy to go back and look, but did you duckout of Raider Nation before or after they signed Campbell? If before, it would be funny kinda that you bailed on em right before they started on the up and up. Not on the Chiefs dime I hope though. lol

Jan 4, 2006
A Tony... Im to lazy to go back and look, but did you duckout of Raider Nation before or after they signed Campbell? If before, it would be funny kinda that you bailed on em right before they started on the up and up. Not on the Chiefs dime I hope though. lol
i think he left right when they Drafted McClain instead of spiller, so yes before Cambell.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If McClain isn't as good as Patrick Willis it won't be worth the pick. Is McClain that much better than Morrison? The Raider run D better be improved.

I thought the Raiders should have drafted offense since they have a really hard time scoring points. Running back wasn't a position of need, but you can't pass on a play maker like Spiller. Bush is good but lacks that homerun speed, and McFadden is always hurt, fumbling, slipping, or running right into defenders instead of trying to make them miss.

Mabye I'm wrong about the McClain pick, so we'll see.