Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
If McClain isn't as good as Patrick Willis it won't be worth the pick. Is McClain that much better than Morrison? The Raider run D better be improved.

I thought the Raiders should have drafted offense since they have a really hard time scoring points. Running back wasn't a position of need, but you can't pass on a play maker like Spiller. Bush is good but lacks that homerun speed, and McFadden is always hurt, fumbling, slipping, or running right into defenders instead of trying to make them miss.

Mabye I'm wrong about the McClain pick, so we'll see.
So you take a ''playmaker'' in Spiller...and who blocks for him? Who gets him the ball? Who takes pressure off of him? Who stops the run on the other side so he can get on the field?

No wonder you acted like you helped Al Davis take baths; you're into the flashy picks. We need a team, and we need to address our NEEDS.

Go make a Bills/Bears thread and tell us how cool they are because they both start with "B".

Apr 25, 2002
If McClain isn't as good as Patrick Willis it won't be worth the pick.
It's funny you should say that.. On the Niner forum I frequent, they linked us to a thread in some raider forum a few days after the draft and they were already comparing him to Patrick Willis. What a joke. I wonder if Sam Bradford is already being compared to Peyton Manning or Drew Brees, or Dez Bryant to Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald.

To say the pick is not worth it if he's not as good as Willis is foolish. Willis is a special kind of player that doesn't come along very often. I think McClain can be good, but not Patrick Willis good. That doesn't mean it was a bad pick. He will be a solid player and probably the first player the raiders drafted in round 1 that won't blow horse dick in many years.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It's funny you should say that.. On the Niner forum I frequent, they linked us to a thread in some raider forum a few days after the draft and they were already comparing him to Patrick Willis. What a joke. I wonder if Sam Bradford is already being compared to Peyton Manning or Drew Brees, or Dez Bryant to Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald.

To say the pick is not worth it if he's not as good as Willis is foolish. Willis is a special kind of player that doesn't come along very often. I think McClain can be good, but not Patrick Willis good. That doesn't mean it was a bad pick. He will be a solid player and probably the first player the raiders drafted in round 1 that won't blow horse dick in many years.
exactly... Patrick Willis is arguably the best LB in the NFL... we even start to compare McClain to him... not yet anyways

and if he's not as good as Willis, doesn't mean he'll be a bad player... there's not many if ANY linebackers in the league as good as Willis... so you're basically saying if McClain doesn't become the BEST linebacker in the NFL, then he is a bust...

yeah... right...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

haha i hate the whiners but willis is a beast lol if mclain aint as good as willis he is bust willis type players arent in the draft every year

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I was wrong about Crabtree, DHB, Russell.... so I could be wrong about McClain so we'll see. I don't think he's going to be that good to be honest. If he can't have a Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis type of impact for the Raiders then it'll be a waste. Hopefully they'll be better against the run now...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So you take a ''playmaker'' in Spiller...and who blocks for him? Who gets him the ball? Who takes pressure off of him? Who stops the run on the other side so he can get on the field?

No wonder you acted like you helped Al Davis take baths; you're into the flashy picks. We need a team, and we need to address our NEEDS.

Go make a Bills/Bears thread and tell us how cool they are because they both start with "B".
Yes I am into flashy picks.... when you draft that high you have to get playmakers. I wish the Raiders nothing but luck, maybe in a few years they'll win the SuperBowl like the Saints did when I left.

Spiller was the pick though....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Brandon Spikes (Takeo's cousin) was the best linebacker in the draft.

Should have drafted Spiller then Spikes in the 2nd round

Apr 25, 2002
Brandon Spikes is raw and will struggle early. I'm sure he'll get it together and become a good LB, but McClain was the best going into the draft and was chosen accordingly. I do agree it wasn't a need for the raiders, but they obviously had him as the best player available and went for him, unlike in years past when they would have picked the flashiest player available with no supporting cast to help him (McFadden among others). I think the McClain pick was solid and their most reasonable first round selection in many years.

Dec 2, 2006
I do agree it wasn't a need for the raiders, but they obviously had him as the best player available and went for him, unlike in years past when they would have picked the flashiest player available with no supporting cast to help him (McFadden among others). I think the McClain pick was solid and their most reasonable first round selection in many years.
Can you STFU already! Not a serious need? Are you fucking serious? Any Raider fan agreeing with this guy is just delusional. Morrison was a big reason our run defense being horrendous the last 4 years. He is always out position and cannot get off blocks. Linebackers are supposed to make plays, just not 5-6 yards down field ala Morrison. McClain is going to be special. What seperates the great players in the league from the average players that have the ability is work ethic. McClain is a man amongst boys in that aspect along with Willis. I am not saying Willis is not a great player, but until you guys get to the next level it just does not mean shit. The Raiders have added pieces to the puzzle this offseason. If Cambell can play in our system the Russell draft does not hurt us. You are nothing but a biased niner fan. You guys should be taking notes. But it's ok. If Smith get hurts or doesn't pan out you guys will be hurting. See you clowns on October 17th. Go back to the niner forums. Why you care so much about the Raiders is beyond me, but you can't hide your true colors...

Apr 25, 2002
Can you STFU already! Not a serious need? Are you fucking serious? Any Raider fan agreeing with this guy is just delusional. Morrison was a big reason our run defense being horrendous the last 4 years. He is always out position and cannot get off blocks. Linebackers are supposed to make plays, just not 5-6 yards down field ala Morrison. McClain is going to be special. What seperates the great players in the league from the average players that have the ability is work ethic. McClain is a man amongst boys in that aspect along with Willis. I am not saying Willis is not a great player, but until you guys get to the next level it just does not mean shit. The Raiders have added pieces to the puzzle this offseason. If Cambell can play in our system the Russell draft does not hurt us. You are nothing but a biased niner fan. You guys should be taking notes. But it's ok. If Smith get hurts or doesn't pan out you guys will be hurting. See you clowns on October 17th. Go back to the niner forums. Why you care so much about the Raiders is beyond me, but you can't hide your true colors...
Here I am, giving the raiders credit for doing something right, and this faggot ass bitch still finds a reason to have an issue with what I say. If you think Morrison sucked, so be it. Why don't you just say that instead of acting like a little bitch? Andthen you go and say dumb shit like "until you get to the next level it don't mean shit" and "you guys should be taking notes." What the fuck is wrong with you? The Niners have been moving in the right direction for the last 2 years. Your team hasn't done a goddamn thing and just because you put "pieces to the puzzle" doesn't mean they're the right pieces. Wait until your fuckin team gets on the field before you act like they've done anything. It never ends with idiots like you. Every fuckin year you act like your team is the only team doing anything right. Every fuckin year you act like your team has a shot. But every fuckin year you're proven wrong.

Until your team proves they've gotten better, shut the fuck up.

I didn't wan to make this a raider vs. Niner debate, but whenever someone doesn't start riding dick when talking about the moves your team made it turns into a bashing of the other guy's team and you dismiss it as bias. Find something new for an argument.

Dec 2, 2006
Here I am, giving the raiders credit for doing something right, and this faggot ass bitch still finds a reason to have an issue with what I say. If you think Morrison sucked, so be it. Why don't you just say that instead of acting like a little bitch?

Your true colors show as I know who the real bitch is. Do you see me or any other Raider fans going into niner threads speaking on your team? Your like the kid who always has the better toy or "i have that, only mine does this." lol. Save your credit, we will see on October 17th. We have nine home games this year while you have six.

Andthen you go and say dumb shit like "until you get to the next level it don't mean shit" and "you guys should be taking notes." What the fuck is wrong with you? The Niners have been moving in the right direction for the last 2 years. Your team hasn't done a goddamn thing and just because you put "pieces to the puzzle" doesn't mean they're the right pieces. Wait until your fuckin team gets on the field before you act like they've done anything. It never ends with idiots like you. Every fuckin year you act like your team is the only team doing anything right. Every fuckin year you act like your team has a shot. But every fuckin year you're proven wrong.

Until your team proves they've gotten better, shut the fuck up
Wait a minute, wait a minute, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THE NINERS DONE AGAIN THE LAST SEVEN YEARS, PLEASE REMIND ME? Look in the mirror.Your insults are ridiculous. Obviously you have some issues because unlike you, I do not resort to the childish name calling. IT IS OBVIOUS WHO THE BITCH IS HERE.

The Raiders are headed in the right direction regardless of what some niner fan says. Yeah, it hasn't always been peaches but it is getting sweeter now. Like I said take notes, because the Raiders are back. Fuck what you think, because I know as a fan. I could care less what the niners are doing, with ASS as your QB, the future still is not too bright! We are cutting our losses, how about you?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That Niner/Raider game is going to be good. The Raiders should have an improved run D and qb play. But the Niners play tough, Mike Singletary football. It's going to be a good game, can't wait to see it.

Dec 2, 2006
Oh, I am not saying we are going to smash them but I hate when niner fans swear they are so much better than the Raiders. It is just not the case. Until they win their division and make the playoffs there arguments are mute about improvement just like mine. But guess what, we could both do that this year.

It will be damn near another home game at candlestick like the last one was. Remember Timmy's double move for the win in OT?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
radiostationrep... damn bro... lol

I gotta come to fatal's defense here... he wasn't really bashing the Raiders, he was giving us props.., seems like you went off a little bit for no reason, lol

I agree with you it was an area of need for us... you could argue it wasn't the biggest one, and that we should have gone O-line, but it was a good pick... and fatal admitted that, so it's all good bro!

seeing the 2 of you going back and forth just lets me know football season is getting closer, haha

Dec 2, 2006
radiostationrep... damn bro... lol

I gotta come to fatal's defense here... he wasn't really bashing the Raiders, he was giving us props.., seems like you went off a little bit for no reason, lol

I agree with you it was an area of need for us... you could argue it wasn't the biggest one, and that we should have gone O-line, but it was a good pick... and fatal admitted that, so it's all good bro!

seeing the 2 of you going back and forth just lets me know football season is getting closer, haha
no, don't get me wrong, he makes a decent argument but why is he even here to begin with? He knows that answer. We addressed all are needs preety efficiently this offseason players and coaches. It is close!haha!
What would the siccness sports forum be without some jawing!