Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think a Bandwagon move would have been more like me leaving the Raiders for a team that's on a roll.... say if the Patriots were winning and had like a 12-0 record, and then all of a sudden I became a fan. That would be me jumping on their bandwagon. The teams that I am calling myself a fan of all have 0-0 records. They haven't won or lost any games. You have to associate bandwagon with winning.

Dec 2, 2006

CJ bout to do it to McClain too....week 1 u beezys

props to first person who can get the willis wiff tackle of chris johnson (for the td) in gif format
Yeah, this is a whole new year. Why don't you tell Fatal about how things sometimes just do not carry over to the next year. You must cease the opportunity when it presents itself, something your beloved Titans have never done in their entire existence!BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

Johnson will not have 100 yards rushing in week 1. Fuck the punk ass Titans and their California fans! The Raiders are back for you don't knows!

Nov 7, 2002
Titans are going to have to pay Johnson before he does anything wk 1 or any week cuz there talking about a long contract holdout brewing for him as the titans have not wanted to redo his rookie contract.

Apr 25, 2002
Now that I am a little more sober i skimmed through your book. Right on. I did not know you were capable of such. You are a square folks. You can say what you want as I will just laugh. I am slowly making my way into your world,LOL! Obviously I must have struck a cord and anyone with half a brain can see that.
You managed to type a whole paragraph saying absolutely nothing. This is a typical response from a person that really has nothing to say.

"Oh, I must have struck a cord." Why? Because I responded, in depth, to your bullshit? I said everything I said to shut you down. Look at your response. It obviously worked. So keep playing your "I'm better than you" games and posting worthless responses just for the sake of responding. I expect nothing more from you.

radiostationrep said:
In 2006, I was setting myself up to be able to do what I do now. Educate myself, raise some kids, you know, become a man. But I would not expect someone like you to get that. You see, I give the orders, not do what I am told. Funny how that works,huh?
Oh, you wouldn't expect me to get that, huh? In 2006, I was already climbing the career ladder to get where I am now. You know, the career that you assume is below that of your own, whatever that is. It's funny you should claim you're this boss-type individual, but refuse to tell me what you do.

Here's how a man operates: I am a network security engineer for a subsidiary of Cisco Systems. My job entails designing, implementing, securing and managing computer networks for the many businesses paying for our services, including several branches of a certain search engine you probably use daily. I know that as a person that lacks understanding of how my business works, you probably think I have my plate full every day in a stressful operation. Think again. Below me are network technicians, who execute my orders as they pertain to solving network issues. Because I know the intracasies of my own designs better than anyone, solving network issues, given proper diagnosis from my technicians, is a task that can be done from home. All the bullshit you just spewed about yourself applies to me. Thanks.

All that aside, the fact remains that it was no more of a "waste of time" to post here in 2006 than it is now, and here you are.

Now that you've persisted in implying you're such a success, why don't you tell me what you do?

radiostationrep said:
And shame on you for thinking I do not know what the Niners are about. This season will be determined on your boy Alex Smith.
Like I said, Alex Smith is average. He can do just enough to get us a win. That's all that matters. Most people understand this, you clearly do not.

Like I said, there's a reason most people who get paid to observe the NFL are saying good things about the San Francisco 49ers. Can the same be said about the Oakland raiders? Exactly.

Dec 2, 2006
You managed to type a whole paragraph saying absolutely nothing. This is a typical response from a person that really has nothing to say.

"Oh, I must have struck a cord." Why? Because I responded, in depth, to your bullshit? I said everything I said to shut you down. Look at your response. It obviously worked. So keep playing your "I'm better than you" games and posting worthless responses just for the sake of responding. I expect nothing more from you.
Excuse me if I may, what are you saying again?

Oh, you wouldn't expect me to get that, huh? In 2006, I was already climbing the career ladder to get where I am now. You know, the career that you assume is below that of your own, whatever that is. It's funny you should claim you're this boss-type individual, but refuse to tell me what you do.

Here's how a man operates: I am a network security engineer for a subsidiary of Cisco Systems. My job entails designing, implementing, securing and managing computer networks for the many businesses paying for our services, including several branches of a certain search engine you probably use daily. I know that as a person that lacks understanding of how my business works, you probably think I have my plate full every day in a stressful operation. Think again. Below me are network technicians, who execute my orders as they pertain to solving network issues. Because I know the intracasies of my own designs better than anyone, solving network issues, given proper diagnosis from my technicians, is a task that can be done from home. All the bullshit you just spewed about yourself applies to me. Thanks.

All that aside, the fact remains that it was no more of a "waste of time" to post here in 2006 than it is now, and here you are.

Now that you've persisted in implying you're such a success, why don't you tell me what you do?
Well good for you. I am not knocking what you do, but once again those female tendancies keep showing. I honestly could care less what you do or what anyone else on here does for that matter. I know what I do, and if you feel inferior that is on you. In 2006, I just did not have the time I do now to post on an internet forum and argue with guys like you. You think you have it all figure out which is cool. I don't expect a network engineer to get it. Apples and oranges...

Like I said, Alex Smith is average. He can do just enough to get us a win. That's all that matters. Most people understand this, you clearly do not.

Like I said, there's a reason most people who get paid to observe the NFL are saying good things about the San Francisco 49ers. Can the same be said about the Oakland raiders? Exactly.
Maybe you should watch the NFL network more.

I do not need to write a book to get my point across. I rather be on point and concise. But I can see you are not the average siccness member. Quit taking it so personal and acting like a broad.

And no, it is a compliment so quit it already.

Apr 25, 2002
Excuse me if I may, what are you saying again?
Yeah, I figured I'd get this response or something similar. I've learned to expect very little in a response from you.

You see, what I did was address your little "I must have struck a nerve" statement. Something you avoided to respond back to, obviously.

This is a message board. You have no idea what tone I meant to say any of the things I typed. I could have been snickering the entire time out of pure entertainment. You just play lame ass cards like "I must have struck a nerve." You should know that educated people generally go in-depth when having a discussion so as to let the other person fully understand what they are saying, especially when the other person has shown a tendency to miss the point of certain statements. You're educated, right? You should have caught on to common practices such as this in the business world, especially since you're so successful.

radiostationrep said:
Well good for you. I am not knocking what you do, but once again those female tendancies keep showing. I honestly could care less what you do or what anyone else on here does for that matter.
You've missed the point, again. I didn't tell you what I do because I thought you wanted to know or even cared to be enlightened. I told you because I, unlike yourself, am not trying to portray myself in a brighter light by saying stupid shit that implies I'm better than others while hiding what it is I actually do. If you don't want to tell me what you do, that's fine. I don't know you and whatever it is that you do will not have any affect on me. The only reason I ask is that I can smell the aroma of bullshit every time you imply the things that you do.

radiostationrep said:
I know what I do, and if you feel inferior that is on you.
Well, if your moniker has any relation to what you do, there's no chance I could ever feel inferior.

radiostationrep said:
In 2006, I just did not have the time I do now to post on an internet forum and argue with guys like you.
That's fine, but you're missing the point, again. You implied that posting on here in 2006 would have been a waste of time, as if you were too good to do it. All I said was you're here now, and it was no more of a waste of time then than it is right now.

The whole argument about the particular statement I made was dereailed long ago, anyway. What I said wasn't necessarily directed towards you and anything you could have said in 2006, what I meant was raider fans were saying the same shit you are currently saying back in 2006 leading up to the battle of the bay. In other words, it was a different way for me to say I've heard that shit before. You missed that. No surprise.

radiostationrep said:
You think you have it all figure out which is cool. I don't expect a network engineer to get it. Apples and oranges...
Yeah, cuz my profession has everything to do with whether or not I "get it."

You're a joke.

radiostationrep said:
Maybe you should watch the NFL network more.
You mad cuz the NFL Network isn't riding the raiders' dicks?

When these guys agree with what people like you think, they're great. If they don't agree with what people like you think, they're idiots who know nothing. I take it for what it's worth. Most of the time they know nothing of individual players who aren't in the spotlight, but they generally have a feel for whether or not teams have made the proper improvements to be competitive and have a chance in this league. I really don't care what they think, but like I said, there's a reason the media and fans from all over the states are taking notice of the 49ers and none have anything similar to say about your team.

Whether these people are right or wrong is irrelevent. All that matters is I'm not being delusional about the capabilities of my team. If I were, these masses wouldn't agree with my thoughts - and I'd be just like you.

radiostationrep said:
I do not need to write a book to get my point across. I rather be on point and concise.
You don't have enough of a point to write a book, which is the typical reason people keep their responses "on point and concise."

LMAO

radiostationrep said:
Quit taking it so personal and acting like a broad.

And no, it is a compliment so quit it already.
How long are you going to ride this generic insult? I can easily say the same to you. Let's not forget you're the one who got all hurt and took it straight up the ass when you started this entire argument. All you had to do was disagree with me, tell me why you feel I was wrong and move on. Instead, you PMS'd all over Tony's thread and bitched like a bitch would.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh, and if you don't like reading my "books," then stop responding. I have time to kill every day while I earn my pay check. You're probably here on your free time.

As a matter of fact, I'm currently doing my job, monitoring a network through remote administration, all while typing this message to you. I'm getting paid to argue with you. LOL!

No wonder your posting here is a "waste of time."

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I am a network security engineer for a subsidiary of Cisco Systems. My job entails designing, implementing, securing and managing computer networks for the many businesses paying for our services, including several branches of a certain search engine you probably use daily. Below me are network technicians, who execute my orders as they pertain to solving network issues. Because I know the intracasies of my own designs better than anyone, solving network issues, given proper diagnosis from my technicians, is a task that can be done from home.
Thats very good. I have a mate who worked his ass off after school to get to a similar point, reading all those MSCE books and shit (I have no idea) doing courses ect. And now he is making 6 figures from doing minimal work.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I do have to disagree with you on one point Fatal...

while the Raiders have not gotten the amount of praise that the 49ers have... I've heard almost nothing but good things about them since the draft

those opinions don't mean much to me... none of it really matters until it translates on the field... but from what I've seen the general attitude regarding the Raiders as of recently has been a positive one

I'm not even getting in the whole argument yall got goin, lol... but just wanted to add in my $0.02

Dec 2, 2006
=FATAL NYGHTMARE;5205499]Yeah, I figured I'd get this response or something similar. I've learned to expect very little in a response from you.

Sorry if i do not need to write long paragraphs to get my point across. I can not believe that you continue to rant.
You see, what I did was address your little "I must have struck a nerve" statement. Something you avoided to respond back to, obviously.
Obviously that has happened. You do not have to admit it.
This is a message board. You have no idea what tone I meant to say any of the things I typed. I could have been snickering the entire time out of pure entertainment. You just play lame ass cards like "I must have struck a nerve." You should know that educated people generally go in-depth when having a discussion so as to let the other person fully understand what they are saying, especially when the other person has shown a tendency to miss the point of certain statements. You're educated, right? You should have caught on to common practices such as this in the business world, especially since you're so successful.
You really think continuing to push and shove is going to get me to bite? I don't operate on emotions anymore. But I will tell you this, I am a small business owner that writes the checks, not collects them. That is my definition of a boss. I am not knocking your day job, but at the end of the day, you do what you are told. I do what I want. Comprende?
You've missed the point, again. I didn't tell you what I do because I thought you wanted to know or even cared to be enlightened. I told you because I, unlike yourself, am not trying to portray myself in a brighter light by saying stupid shit that implies I'm better than others while hiding what it is I actually do. If you don't want to tell me what you do, that's fine. I don't know you and whatever it is that you do will not have any affect on me. The only reason I ask is that I can smell the aroma of bullshit every time you imply the things that you do.
Try again.
Well, if your moniker has any relation to what you do, there's no chance I could ever feel inferior.
It Doesn't.
That's fine, but you're missing the point, again. You implied that posting on here in 2006 would have been a waste of time, as if you were too good to do it. All I said was you're here now, and it was no more of a waste of time then than it is right now.

Not that I was too good. I just did not have the time to venture to these waters like I stated.
The whole argument about the particular statement I made was dereailed long ago, anyway. What I said wasn't necessarily directed towards you and anything you could have said in 2006, what I meant was raider fans were saying the same shit you are currently saying back in 2006 leading up to the battle of the bay. In other words, it was a different way for me to say I've heard that shit before. You missed that. No surprise.
Sorry, I don't speak nerd. Although I am learning. I was always to taught to speak directly to people, not indirectly.
Yeah, cuz my profession has everything to do with whether or not I "get it."

You obviously do not.
You mad cuz the NFL Network isn't riding the raiders' dicks?When these guys agree with what people like you think, they're great. If they don't agree with what people like you think, they're idiots who know nothing. I take it for what it's worth. Most of the time they know nothing of individual players who aren't in the spotlight, but they generally have a feel for whether or not teams have made the proper improvements to be competitive and have a chance in this league. I really don't care what they think, but like I said, there's a reason the media and fans from all over the states are taking notice of the 49ers and none have anything similar to say about your team.

Your opinion is biased just like mine. Quit it already. One never loses a subjective argument smart guy.
Whether these people are right or wrong is irrelevent. All that matters is I'm not being delusional about the capabilities of my team. If I were, these masses wouldn't agree with my thoughts - and I'd be just like you.
And I am?
You don't have enough of a point to write a book, which is the typical reason people keep their responses "on point and concise."
LMAO
If I felt the need I would have no problem creating a rant full of nothing like yourself. I choose to get to the point. Something I am being taught to do.
How long are you going to ride this generic insult? I can easily say the same to you. Let's not forget you're the one who got all hurt and took it straight up the ass when you started this entire argument. All you had to do was disagree with me, tell me why you feel I was wrong and move on. Instead, you PMS'd all over Tony's thread and bitched like a bitch would.
Like I said before. You do not seem to be the average siccness member just like I am not. We do come from two different worlds, although you can't tell that on a message board. You and I both know who is PMSing. Now why don't you move on and learn to let go. People that can't let go are full of too much emotion for my taste.
*Edit* Finally got the colors to match
To fatal's cheerleaders- RAH fucking RAH! LMAO!

Dec 2, 2006
I do have to disagree with you on one point Fatal...

while the Raiders have not gotten the amount of praise that the 49ers have... I've heard almost nothing but good things about them since the draft

those opinions don't mean much to me... none of it really matters until it translates on the field... but from what I've seen the general attitude regarding the Raiders as of recently has been a positive one

I'm not even getting in the whole argument yall got goin, lol... but just wanted to add in my $0.02

Say that again, I do not think he heard you.

Dec 2, 2006
Now that we have established and introduced ourselves, lets get back to arguing about the two teams we support, shall we?

You say I am delusional in my statement the Raiders will be a 10-6 team in 2010. So let me explain my reasoning so we may thoroughly understand eachother.

In 2009, the Raiders ended up 5-11. We ranked 31st in total offense(points) and 23rd in yards allowed on defense. We were 30th in the takeaway/giveaway department. We had absolute no special teams return game concerning both kick returns and punt returns. With all that being said, we had an opportunity to win three more games if we had average QB play in each of those games. Those games include both San Diego games and the KC game at home. I know, I know. I am a firm believer in the end result, but this very well could have been the case putting us at 8-8.

As a whole we have upgraded our team in all areas of need in my opinion. We drafted a true middle linebacker at #8 in McClain. He seems to be everything he is cracked up to be based on initial reports. For the sake of argument, it is speculation at this time. I feel Morrison was a big reason for our horrendous run defense the last few years. He was constantly out of position and could not get off blocks. Middle linebackers are suppose to make tackles in a 4-3 scheme, just not 5-6 yards down the field.

Defensive tackles are suppose to eat up lineman. Although Kelly has not played up to his contract, he is capable of being average. Our D-line is underrated, imo. It should have breakout year. We know all about Seymour. We have some good young talent that is coming along nicely in Bryant, Richardson, and Shaughnessy. Not to mention to new guy Llamar Houston, who by all accounts will bring a much needed nastiness back to the d-line in the form of attittude. McClain is an instant upgrade to the linebacker corps that sees everyone returning but Morrison if i am not mistaken. Namdi goes without saying. Huff and Branch played well last year. Mitchell played well against the run. Johnson held his own considering he is on an island with Namdi on the other side. A top fifteen defense is all I ask for. Not unrealistic by any means of the imagination.

On the offensive side of the ball, the first thing that jumps out at you is the signing of Jason Campbell. A veteran that brings his lunch pail to work. Definately not a Manning or Brady, but a good QB that was a victim of circumstance in the Redskins own circus. I know my fellow Raider fans would not let me forget the signing of Hue Jackson, the new OC. All I ask for is for a little creativity on offense and some obvious givens. The givens include giving Michael Bush the rock 20 times a game and using McFadden ala Reggie Bush. Our o-line looked allright as long as JR was not at QB. We added two pretty good young linemen in the draft, Veldheer and Campbell. Both pretty good players from all acounts, speculative of course in regards to the NFL level.

Zach Miller is a Quality tight end. Our receiving corps definately needs to improve in terms of production. We are young and think they will play better as a unit with another season under their belt. We should, without a doubt, have more creativity and a real identity on the offensive side of the ball. It can not get any worse, there is no doubt about that. I think the talent is there. It just needs to be utilized properly.

In the special teams department, we have two of the best kickers in the game. Lechler goes without mention, and Jano, as a veteran, is now locked in to the game of football. Field position is key and we usually do well in that department. We had no real retuner last year as Higgins went soft on punt returns and we had a fucking full back returning kickoffs. Excuse my french. We drafted Jacoby Ford, the fastest guy in the draft, to take over this duty. It can't get any worse, and he will improve our return game instantly.

Overall it is obvious Al is listening to Cable and some people with sense. The days of staying in man coverage on defense all game and playing Al's guys are over. It shows in all our moves and in the guys we are bringing in. We greatly improved our team in my opinion. A play here and there can make or break any team's season. Just because a team had a good record one year, does not mean it carries over to the next year and visa versa. That is why they play the game. I feel the Raiders will be in position for a wild card berth or division title if they stay healthy and things go as many expect. I will take 8-8 and some exciting football.

In closing, saying I am delusional for being optimistic about the Raiders future is clearly a biased opinion. I think I am pretty accurate in my assessment and only need the team on the field to solidify it. What I am presenting is not by any means above and beyond what could happen. It is certainly not unreasonable. So please refrain from the name calling and lets keep it civil from this point forward. As you can see, there is a thought process involved in my delusional outlook.