Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
After reading tays last post I dont even wanna see Yuk with a $30.00 chain. Its to the point now even suckas who get robb gonna try to rob yuk. ha. & btw suge gonna say that yuk snitch on him anyway!! Ya'll know how suge is.

Mar 3, 2008
Oh yeah too i just thought have 5 rock and rollers in the history of rock and roll and pop ever get there jewelry took off them?? Yo we need to do better, I may just outgrow this rap shit!!!

Feb 8, 2003
yup...

Posted by Menace

"blood can get his chain back for free if @40glocc come get it from me.... real nigga shit"

If I was The Game I would fire this nigga bc he bring bad publicity to his label with this shit and dude hasnt even dropped no albums all he been busy doing is making wshh videos on some wwe promo shit.

Jan 31, 2008
If I was The Game I would fire this nigga bc he bring bad publicity to his label with this shit and dude hasnt even dropped no albums all he been busy doing is making wshh videos on some wwe promo shit.
Thats What A label is these days U play capture the flag and fight, then put it on Youtube , if u can rap well ur on your own

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Well Yuk...Just take off the jewelry and start rapping about socialy concious topics.....Yuk is dope on the mic, but ive heard of him getting robbed on other occasions seperate from spider loc and menace.....

And when the question in this thread was asked like how did they catch him at ralphs....I thought what Tay confirmed, they had to be plottin on him.....Yuk is a dolphin surrounded by killer whales and right now alot of killer whales are frail and starving.....

Come back to the Bay yuk.....I dont know if that will make things better cuz he's been robbed out here 2.......

These real cats out in the streets know they can do this shit to him....Just dont wear the Jewls anymore mane.....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well he used to. Nowdays him and berg in the same lane in and out the booth. Bergs chain went on Tour just like Yuk's is about to. Spider loc did it 1st now the bloods did it again.He been whooped on by bloods and crips and he aint neither.He left the town cuz he was kidnapped and shot by the vill boys. He should move to Vallejo or sumthin cuz L.A seems to be worse for him than Oakland was.
How Yuk's rep is looking like right now, he would get robbed in Glen Cove.

This thread makes me realize just how forgiving the fans are. I think all rappers who portray an image that's something they're not should just cut the crap and be true to themselves. Keep the fans respect and maybe even rediscover their own self respect.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^Exactly Tay, hopefully some of those guys will realize it without having to take so many losses. If you portray yourself as being a REAL cat who's REALLY with the shit when you aren't, don't be surprised when some cats who embody what you portray come check just how genuine you are.

Jan 31, 2008
im all good..thankz 4 all my TWI99AZ & TWITCHEZ 4 yall concern..and all u HATEN AZZ NI99AZ..iTS NOTHIN 2 A BO$$..i'll have the last laugh!!!
http://twitter.com/THAREALYUKMOUTH/status/10953735478

It seems like theres a lot of Stories, Rumors, and Bullshit about a lot of Bay Area Rappers< I mean more than in other regions or areas

Ive Heard Stories About Spice 1, Messy Marv, Yukmouth, Too Short, Numskull, Dru Down, Sky Balla, & More I cant think of Off top

I dont know how many off the stories and rumors are true but DAMN thats either a lot of

HATE or a lot of FALSIFYING

Oct 29, 2008
i still got respect for the man's music though. use to bump his shit all day back in highschool. sucks to see your rap idols as a teenager fall so hard. is suge really only making 1500/month now?
My bad its only 1200 a month.

TMZ reports claim that the 44-year-old hip-hop mogul Suge Knight owes a whopping $6,578,696.31 in unpaid taxes. The bill was revealed through court documents stating that it stems from Knight's 1996 tax return which was first filed in 2003 and then re-filed in January of this year. Apparently Suge makes a mere $1,200 per month, which he revealed after an ex came after him for unpaid child support. His former label Death Row Records was auctioned off in 2008 and was sold for more ...

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Suge-Knight-Owes-Major-Debt-1894977.html

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
My bad its only 1200 a month.

TMZ reports claim that the 44-year-old hip-hop mogul Suge Knight owes a whopping $6,578,696.31 in unpaid taxes. The bill was revealed through court documents stating that it stems from Knight's 1996 tax return which was first filed in 2003 and then re-filed in January of this year. Apparently Suge makes a mere $1,200 per month, which he revealed after an ex came after him for unpaid child support. His former label Death Row Records was auctioned off in 2008 and was sold for more ...

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Suge-Knight-Owes-Major-Debt-1894977.html
ITS NOT REALLY MY BUSINESS OR ANY OF Y'ALLS BUT I HONESTLY THINK YOU SHOULD NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR. WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN DEBT THEY NEVER TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THERE ASSETS..THEY MAKE UP FIGURES...ANOTHER ONE 2 GROW ON!!