Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2003
Everytime Tay Capone posts I always make a little bet to myself that soon after someone is gonna type "@Tay" and proceed to brown nose. I'm not tryn to down on any folks it's just funny to see that shit pretty much every post.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
@ Tay Capone thats real talk right there.... these cats nowadays got more chains then they do music thinking that makes them a factor out here.... If you a factor in the streets or in the rap game your name gonna stay RINGING no chain needed..... Props to Tay hes always Gaming up the sicc boards....
I bet this cat is hoping tay quotes him in a reply, so he can print it out, and hang it over his bed.

Jan 12, 2006
I bet this cat is hoping tay quotes him in a reply, so he can print it out, and hang it over his bed.
Everytime Tay Capone posts I always make a little bet to myself that soon after someone is gonna type "@Tay" and proceed to brown nose. I'm not tryn to down on any folks it's just funny to see that shit pretty much every post.
ha ha ha seriously! seems like there is a lot of people on this board who like to see yuk fail.

Nov 26, 2003
My thoughts exactly. Many people on the sicc post up some real talk but as soon as it's a celebrity someone wants to quote them like it's the realest shit they ever read. Killa Tay posts some real shit but damn, give the homie some breathing room. Lol.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
My thoughts exactly. Many people on the sicc post up some real talk but as soon as it's a celebrity someone wants to quote them like it's the realest shit they ever read. Killa Tay posts some real shit but damn, give the homie some breathing room. Lol.
*odog voice from menace* you all on his nutsack!