Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
Yuk been kidnapped.Shot.Robbed.Jumped. Stole on. Dude brings alot of that shit on himself. When you talk dat shit u gotta back it up. He think cuz he cool with gang niggas in LA that he can get a pass which aint gon happen. U dont hear about Kanye getting his ass whooped because he dont try 2 be something he aint. Yuk aint the nigga he is when he get in the booth. C-Bo is really dat nigga thats why u dont hear about bo loc being a victim like yuk. Whats the difference between yuk and yung berg?

Mar 3, 2008
Dam are boy yuk cant get a break. Sad cos he talk like the most shit too. However if floyd mayweather walk down anywhere in west compton, acorns in the town or for that matter any hood areawith a 100k of jewels area niggaz gonna get him so it dont matter if he can fight. (ha) yall crazy thinking some mma skills could save a nigga, like tay said he better be a shooter!! He lucky they didnt kill him. Tay know whats up too i heard him and CBO made him apologize for talking some shit on camera before and recorded it!!! I will still listen to yuk he just need to calm down on the tough shit or hire some real hitters to live with him

Oct 29, 2008
Yuk can actually rap, lol.
Well he used to. Nowdays him and berg in the same lane in and out the booth. Bergs chain went on Tour just like Yuk's is about to. Spider loc did it 1st now the bloods did it again.He been whooped on by bloods and crips and he aint neither.He left the town cuz he was kidnapped and shot by the vill boys. He should move to Vallejo or sumthin cuz L.A seems to be worse for him than Oakland was.

Oct 29, 2008
Dam are boy yuk cant get a break. Sad cos he talk like the most shit too. However if floyd mayweather walk down anywhere in west compton, acorns in the town or for that matter any hood areawith a 100k of jewels area niggaz gonna get him so it dont matter if he can fight. (ha) yall crazy thinking some mma skills could save a nigga, like tay said he better be a shooter!! He lucky they didnt kill him. Tay know whats up too i heard him and CBO made him apologize for talking some shit on camera before and recorded it!!! I will still listen to yuk he just need to calm down on the tough shit or hire some real hitters to live with him
I seen a nigga with 1 pistol make 10 niggas back up off him.

Nov 14, 2002
sporting that much jewelry he better be strapped or a factor in the game.like killa tay said fools is starving and they see that kind of shit as food.they eating soup with chop sticks.but i dont think the ones that did it was hungry cause they all in the net flashing and shit.so i see this as a "look what we did to a semi famous rapper part 958" moment.

Oct 30, 2005
talkin all that shit and all ya'll would be the first to shit in your pants if suge and 10 other goons came at u....anybody can get touched ask suge himself, and that was 1on1

Mar 23, 2006
sporting that much jewelry he better be strapped or a factor in the game.like killa tay said fools is starving and they see that kind of shit as food.they eating soup with chop sticks.but i dont think the ones that did it was hungry cause they all in the net flashing and shit.so i see this as a "look what we did to a semi famous rapper part 958" moment.
yup...

Posted by Menace

"blood can get his chain back for free if @40glocc come get it from me.... real nigga shit"

Oct 29, 2008
talkin all that shit and all ya'll would be the first to shit in your pants if suge and 10 other goons came at u....anybody can get touched ask suge himself, and that was 1on1
You never hear about Suge being in shootouts. If he approached me the thang coming out period. Suge Knight is reported to only be making $1700 a month these days. Dat nigga hungry his damn self. If u aint reptable he gon try 2 rob u if u got hella ice on.

Aug 17, 2007
ALL I KNOW IS IN THA END SOME MAFUKAZ GONE GET KLAPPED.....DONT KNOW WHO OR WITCH SIDE BUT IF NOTHIN HAPPENS OUTTA THIS THAT SHIT WOULD BE EVEN FUNNIER

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
FEELS LIKE A DEJA VU

Well he used to. Nowdays him and berg in the same lane in and out the booth. Bergs chain went on Tour just like Yuk's is about to. Spider loc did it 1st now the bloods did it again.He been whooped on by bloods and crips and he aint neither.He left the town cuz he was kidnapped and shot by the vill boys. He should move to Vallejo or sumthin cuz L.A seems to be worse for him than Oakland was.
I JUST WANT 2 CORRECT SOME THINGS....SPIDER LOC WAS NOT THE FIRST PERSON 2 TAKE YUKS CHAIN...AND I DONT THINK THE VILL SITUATION WAS WHY HE LEFT OAKLAND BUT I MAY BE WRONG...I DONT GET ALL INTO OTHER NIGGAS' POLITICS BUT I DO FEEL YUK IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 WEST COAST RAPPERS...HE'S ALWAYS HAD GAS...HOWEVER, EVEN ON THIS SITE I HAVE SPOKE ON HOW YUK PLAYS BOTH SIDES SOMETIMES AND WHEN THE FUNK WAS POPPIN OFF HOW I FELT HE TRIED 2 USE BO AND WCM AS A SHIELD...ITS REAL OUT HERE...I WOULD RIDE 4 ANY OF MY REAL NIGGAS BUT I NEVER HAD IT IN MY HEART 2 RIDE 4 THOSE I DONT FEEL WOULD RIDE 4 ME...REAL GANGSTAS UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE GAME AND KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE 2 PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE IN TIMES OF TURMOIL OR FUNK...WHEN YUK FIRST STARTED FUCCIN WITH US AND YELLIN THE MOB I WAS COOL WITH IT BUT AS YEARS PASSED I REALIZED THAT HIS RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH BO AND NOT WEST COAST MAFIA...RESPECT IN THE STREETS IS EARNED NOT GIVEN AND AS WE ALL KNOW...YOUR OWN MOUTH CAN BE YOUR WORST ENEMY...REALITY IS CHANGEABLE EVERYDAY WHEN YOU REALLY WITH THE SHIT...YOU JUST GOTTA BE PREPARED..I DONT WISH ANYTHING BAD ON CUZZ AND NEVER HAVE AND IM GOING 2 BE REAL EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT EVERYONES BUSINESS BUT I HAVE GOT HIM HIS CHAIN BACC TWICE...(ON THE MOB)...FREE OF CHARGE ON SOME REAL NIGGA SHIT...BUT ALL THAT STUDIO BEEFIN AND SHIT TALKIN DOES HAS CONSEQUENCES WHEN YOU DEALIN WITH REAL NIGGAS...IM GOING 2 PRAY 4 THE MAN AND KEEP IT PUSHIN...IT WILL BE INTERESTING 2 SEE HOW EVERYTHING TURNS OUT. AND 4 THE FANS...I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE MUSIC AND MAY WANT 2 DEFEND YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER BUT ITS ALSO GOOD 2 STAY NEUTRAL UNTIL THE TRUTH SURFACES...I HAD FANS ON HERE DISSIN ME AND TELL ME THEY WOULD NOT BUY MY MUSIC JUST BECUZ I DIDNT AGREE WITH YUK ENTITLING HIS ALBUM "THE WEST COAST DON"...I FELT IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL...I HAVE NO PERSONAL BEEF WITH YUK AND I HONESTLY FEEL IF HE WAS AS LOYAL 2 THE MOB AS WE WERE 2 HIM AT ONE TIME HE WOULDNT BE HAVING THESE KIND OF ISSUES...REAL RECOGNIZE REAL...I CANT SPEAK 4 THE REST...CARRY ON...WCM100