Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I'm pretty much tired of rappers out there calling themselves BOSSES, DONS, KINGS, ETC.....

Why can't they just make good music without all the bullshit though?

In the 90's we didn't hear all that shit...

If you a rapper and you don't want to get robbed by other jealous rappers or non-rappers that really be on that thug shit..

I suggest you as a rapper should stop rocking all that jewelery out in the open, you bringing all the attention to get robbed...so when you do get robbed....just deal with it and chalk it as a loss..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND ON SOME MAFIA SHIT...THERE HAVE BEEN NIGGAS PLOTTIN ON YUK AND FOLLOWING HIM AROUND LA 4 A COUPLE YEARS NOW...IF YOU AINT FROM THERE,ITS HARD 2 ESTABLISH WITHOUT MAJOR CONNECTIONS AND YOU DEFINITELY CANT FUNK WITH NIGGAS FROM THERE AND STILL THINK YOU CAN GO AROUND FLASHING ANYTHING...THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW REAL SHIT IS IN THE FIELD.

Dec 4, 2006
AND ON SOME MAFIA SHIT...THERE HAVE BEEN NIGGAS PLOTTIN ON YUK AND FOLLOWING HIM AROUND LA 4 A COUPLE YEARS NOW...IF YOU AINT FROM THERE,ITS HARD 2 ESTABLISH WITHOUT MAJOR CONNECTIONS AND YOU DEFINITELY CANT FUNK WITH NIGGAS FROM THERE AND STILL THINK YOU CAN GO AROUND FLASHING ANYTHING...THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW REAL SHIT IS IN THE FIELD.

but hey..he's bringing it to himself though......right?

I bet if he wasn't flashing all that jewelery shit...he wouldn't get robbed..

peep Murs ...he be all over L.A. ..when was the last time you heard him getting robbed in L.A. or some other city?

that's the prob with all these artist now a days..they want to flash all their jewelery and when they get robbed...they cry..

Feb 8, 2003
Yuk & suges careers are over them niggas old as hell now and need to pass the torch to youngsters. Suge just fucked up by robbery and assualt so he getting prison time bc you know yuk gonna have bruises bc that nigga tiny. yuk career over bc to the majority of public(not siccness or cali) he is a one hit wonder and dropped over 6 albums since 1995 but only known for 5 on it and a group rapper. Yuk also fucked up calling the police telling bc he suppose to be so thugged out and lord of thugs and a baller so he couldve got his shit back or bought new jewels.

Feb 8, 2003

Exactly its like that everywhere the streets do talk.

muthafuckas that made it or have a lil money need to realize they not gonna be looked at the same in they old hood and will be marked target by younger, hugry or even jealous mofos. thats why they gotta stay alert or have connects.

Yuk was dumb for even wearing jewelry to a supermarket. that shit suppose to be worn for shows, photos and album covers, maybe going to the bar shit like that.

Thats just like Lennox Lewis wearing his world championship belts to the gas station.

Feb 8, 2003
Theres too much beef on the west underground rap scene right now. lol I just saw some video of 40 Glocc chasing menace off a video set with a gun with ras kass laughing then i saw a video of menace saying he gonna fuck ras kass up now this shit. damn put out some music and quit the bs bc somebody gonna be residing in prison or a cemetary soon.