Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
SEE WHAT MOST CATS DONT UNDERSTAND IS THEN WHEN YOU FIRST START COMING AROUND THE SECOND WAY OVER THE OTHER THEN IT GETS HARDER THE 3RD TIME AROUND WHEN PEOPLE REALLY GOT TO SAY WHERE THEY GOT TO GO WHEN ITS TIME YOU FEEL ME? ITS LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA WOULD GO AND SAY WHAT HE GOTTA HANDLE ON THE FACT THAT MOST OTHER MEN WOULD TRY TO GO AND SHAKE IT OFF AND JUST SAY WHAT MOST WERE LOOKING OUT FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOW IN MY OPINION YALL JUST HAVE TO GET IN WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE ANYWAY CUZ REGARDLESS IT GONNA COME OUT OF SOMEONES EVEN THOUGH THEY AINT REALLY TRYNA SEE IT GO DOWN LIKE THAT. FOREAL THO WHEN ALL THE BULLSHIT IS CAME AND OVER ONE MORE NIGGA IS GONNA BE LIKE "OH OK WHATEVER THEN" AND MUTHA FUCKAS IS GONNA BE ON THAT OK WE ON THAT HYPE YA FEEL ME?

AND THATS ON DAMU.

May 7, 2002
SEE WHAT MOST CATS DONT UNDERSTAND IS THEN WHEN YOU FIRST START COMING AROUND THE SECOND WAY OVER THE OTHER THEN IT GETS HARDER THE 3RD TIME AROUND WHEN PEOPLE REALLY GOT TO SAY WHERE THEY GOT TO GO WHEN ITS TIME YOU FEEL ME? ITS LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA WOULD GO AND SAY WHAT HE GOTTA HANDLE ON THE FACT THAT MOST OTHER MEN WOULD TRY TO GO AND SHAKE IT OFF AND JUST SAY WHAT MOST WERE LOOKING OUT FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOW IN MY OPINION YALL JUST HAVE TO GET IN WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE ANYWAY CUZ REGARDLESS IT GONNA COME OUT OF SOMEONES EVEN THOUGH THEY AINT REALLY TRYNA SEE IT GO DOWN LIKE THAT. FOREAL THO WHEN ALL THE BULLSHIT IS CAME AND OVER ONE MORE NIGGA IS GONNA BE LIKE "OH OK WHATEVER THEN" AND MUTHA FUCKAS IS GONNA BE ON THAT OK WE ON THAT HYPE YA FEEL ME?

AND THATS ON DAMU.

^^^ LMAO!!

Mar 19, 2006
ITS NOT REALLY MY BUSINESS OR ANY OF Y'ALLS BUT I HONESTLY THINK YOU SHOULD NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR. WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN DEBT THEY NEVER TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THERE ASSETS..THEY MAKE UP FIGURES...ANOTHER ONE 2 GROW ON!!
str8 up i would claim to be bankrup if i owed millions of dollars to and didnt wanna pay it....

off topic this niggga yuk use to calll 50 a snitch and what not, u think 50 would ever get caught slipping by suge n his 10 goons, dude has enuff money to get suge n his 10 goons clipped before they enter his vision.. I lost alll respect for yukmouth he use to be one of my favorite rapper NOT nomore this guy has lost GAME OVER, that fake rap beefing n yapping u did all caught up to you now... THAT NIGGGA NEEED A HUG HE AINT NO GANGSTA HE AINT NOOO THUGG

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
"Look.... 1st of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no security, cuzz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, security aint gone die 4 you!

Anyway, these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on security, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said, security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!)

Next day, I have my folks who know Spider 2 call & see what's up. My nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying 2 sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my homie 2 go meet the nigga 2 get the shit. He called me when he got there then put Spider on the phone, the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not taking no pictures in it or nothing. I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I aint paying 1500, you need 2 just give the shit back. He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada.....I told him 2 put my folks on the phone...I told my nigg 2 do what he got to do 2 get the shit back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back, that's it. That's the real fuckin story!

So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters putting xtras on it,need 2 find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! 1st they all on my dick,then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!!look it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun 2 put a scratch on my nose!!!!that's it..I'm not lumped up,no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!!my hommie that was with me got bit on his arm, so a scratch & a bite from seven niggaz? That's all!! That's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened 2 me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! It's like this.... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit! It's all good.

Hear what I got to say about all them Gay-Unit faggots on my new mixtape all out War vol. 2 in stores June 21st!"

YUKMOUTH'S RESPONSE TO SOMETHING W/ SPIDER LOC

NO REAL CONFIRMATION FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE ABOUT THE
SUGE ONE -

I LIKE THE INTENSITY THOUGH ..... GO YUKMOUTH

Oct 29, 2008
str8 up i would claim to be bankrup if i owed millions of dollars to and didnt wanna pay it....

off topic this niggga yuk use to calll 50 a snitch and what not, u think 50 would ever get caught slipping by suge n his 10 goons, dude has enuff money to get suge n his 10 goons clipped before they enter his vision.. I lost alll respect for yukmouth he use to be one of my favorite rapper NOT nomore this guy has lost GAME OVER, that fake rap beefing n yapping u did all caught up to you now... THAT NIGGGA NEEED A HUG HE AINT NO GANGSTA HE AINT NOOO THUGG
50 got shooters on retainer.Since he got rich he aint took one L physically. Ask Game homeboy about his shooters.

Sep 12, 2007
I seen a nigga with 1 pistol make 10 niggas back up off him.
good for ya boy, but it dont make ya boy a man. i mean props for solving his problems, but the point is its always a bitchmade move if u need a gun to make your point across, more ppl and more guns to make something happen.. cmon ppl where the fists at?!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
"Look.... 1st of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no security, cuzz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, security aint gone die 4 you!

Anyway, these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on security, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said, security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!)

Next day, I have my folks who know Spider 2 call & see what's up. My nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying 2 sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my homie 2 go meet the nigga 2 get the shit. He called me when he got there then put Spider on the phone, the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not taking no pictures in it or nothing. I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I aint paying 1500, you need 2 just give the shit back. He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada.....I told him 2 put my folks on the phone...I told my nigg 2 do what he got to do 2 get the shit back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back, that's it. That's the real fuckin story!

So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters putting xtras on it,need 2 find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! 1st they all on my dick,then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!!look it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun 2 put a scratch on my nose!!!!that's it..I'm not lumped up,no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!!my hommie that was with me got bit on his arm, so a scratch & a bite from seven niggaz? That's all!! That's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened 2 me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! It's like this.... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit! It's all good.

Hear what I got to say about all them Gay-Unit faggots on my new mixtape all out War vol. 2 in stores June 21st!"

YUKMOUTH'S RESPONSE TO SOMETHING W/ SPIDER LOC

NO REAL CONFIRMATION FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE ABOUT THE
SUGE ONE -

I LIKE THE INTENSITY THOUGH ..... GO YUKMOUTH
you know this shit is hella old right all out war 2 been out for a while

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
good for ya boy, but it dont make ya boy a man. i mean props for solving his problems, but the point is its always a bitchmade move if u need a gun to make your point across, more ppl and more guns to make something happen.. cmon ppl where the fists at?!
yeah your fist are gonna do a lot of damage when your out numbered 1 to 10 you will be lucky to get a punch off what happened to one on one ?

Oct 29, 2008
Only Jackie Chan and Jet Li be tryna fight 10 niggas by theyself. That thang is a equalizer. Shyt yuk couldnt stand a chance fighting Suge by himself let alone 8 or 9 other niggas. And i heard they went thru his pockets while he was saying at least let me keep my phone.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
ay real shyt im down with the 1 on 1 no matter who its. no matter who wins. but if its 10 of u and im haulin i aint even gonna lie about! haha and truth is if its in public i aint just gonna pull out thumpin. im a make u bacc up get out and see if we cant handle things at a little date in a more private setting. just bein real. but if u jump bad u gotta get it. nice and legal... hahaha
dont know about yuk. only met dude once or twice here in reno. i know he wasnt blessed with size but he seemed cool. what i do know is how 2 act out of bounds. be as gangsta as u want but u dont shyt where another man eats with ur attitude or otherwise. im real comfortable at home. i pretty well do whatever i want. but if im outta town and dont know my surroundings aint no high signin haha. ay im bein real tho. maybe dude can walk out his moms pad with no problems but bein iced up like that somewhere out there is bad juju son.....no NY.. fucc im high

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT DOESNT MATTER..YOU COULD BE A MAN AND WANT 2 FIGHT WITH FISTS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT BEING THAT L.A. IS REALLY GANGSTA AND THEY COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES..YOU MIGHT WANNA KEEP A GUN 2...I'VE SEEN A LOT OF MEN WITH THAT MENTALLITY WHO RAN ACROSS THE WRONG GANGSTA AND AT THE END OF THE DAY NOBODY CARED ABOUT THEIR VALOR..THEY WERE JUST ANOTHER DEAD MAN.IF U PLAY THE GAME I HOPE YOU PLAY 2 WIN...SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT ENVIRONMENT THEY GROW UP IN..THE KEY 2 SURVIVAL IN LOS ANGELES IS NOT BEING NAIVE 2 WHATS REAL IN THE STREETS...OR ELSE JUST STAY OUT THE STREETS...VIOLENCE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE CAIN AND ABEL...IT WILL BE HARD 2 CHANGE THAT..GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE...PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND USE GUNS 2 DO IT. IF YOU ARE GOING 2 ROB SOMEONE WITH JEWELRY ON...MOST LIKELY YOU WOULD USE A GUN NOT YOUR FIST BECUZ THEY MIGHT HAVE ONE 2-PROTECTING THEIR INVESTMENT..I CAN TELL A LOT OF COMMENTERS JUST NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL SHIT. JUST LIKE I WOULDNT TRY 2 TELL A FARMER HOW 2 MILK A COW...I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE TRYING 2 TELL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE STREETS HOW 2 HANDLE GANGSTERISM IF YOU HAVENT DONE IT YOURSELF.WCM100