Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
IT DOESNT MATTER..YOU COULD BE A MAN AND WANT 2 FIGHT WITH FISTS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT BEING THAT L.A. IS REALLY GANGSTA AND THEY COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES..YOU MIGHT WANNA KEEP A GUN 2...I'VE SEEN A LOT OF MEN WITH THAT MENTALLITY WHO RAN ACROSS THE WRONG GANGSTA AND AT THE END OF THE DAY NOBODY CARED ABOUT THEIR VALOR..THEY WERE JUST ANOTHER DEAD MAN.IF U PLAY THE GAME I HOPE YOU PLAY 2 WIN...SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT ENVIRONMENT THEY GROW UP IN..THE KEY 2 SURVIVAL IN LOS ANGELES IS NOT BEING NAIVE 2 WHATS REAL IN THE STREETS...OR ELSE JUST STAY OUT THE STREETS...VIOLENCE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE CAIN AND ABEL...IT WILL BE HARD 2 CHANGE THAT..GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE...PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND USE GUNS 2 DO IT. IF YOU ARE GOING 2 ROB SOMEONE WITH JEWELRY ON...MOST LIKELY YOU WOULD USE A GUN NOT YOUR FIST BECUZ THEY MIGHT HAVE ONE 2-PROTECTING THEIR INVESTMENT..I CAN TELL A LOT OF COMMENTERS JUST NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL SHIT. JUST LIKE I WOULDNT TRY 2 TELL A FARMER HOW 2 MILK A COW...I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE TRYING 2 TELL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE STREETS HOW 2 HANDLE GANGSTERISM IF YOU HAVENT DONE IT YOURSELF.WCM100
Real talk.This is the West Coast version of the Camron-Tru Life shit. Cam rapped it and Tru Life lived it. Yuk just rap it. He has no track record in the streets. Thats why niggas see the green light on him.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
this shit might turn into a war cuz on sum nor-cal vs. so cal shit
I THINK WERE HEADING THERE AS WELL . HOPE NOT THOUGH

IN THE LONG RUN IF THIS DID HAPPEN - SUGE MIGHT GO AWAY FOR A REGIME & YUKMOUTH CHAIN . HIS SHIT IS CUSTOM TO HIM SO SUGE JUST CAN'T ROCK IT . YA KNOW

PLUS THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED (ALL BAD ) -

HELLA CAMERA'S NEAR AND AROUND GROCERY STORES. (PHARMACIES) THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK .

Oct 29, 2008
I THINK WERE HEADING THERE AS WELL . HOPE NOT THOUGH

IN THE LONG RUN IF THIS DID HAPPEN - SUGE MIGHT GO AWAY FOR A REGIME & YUKMOUTH CHAIN . HIS SHIT IS CUSTOM TO HIM SO SUGE JUST CAN'T ROCK IT . YA KNOW

PLUS THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED (ALL BAD ) -

HELLA CAMERA'S NEAR AND AROUND GROCERY STORES. (PHARMACIES) THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK .
Who from Northern Cali gon ride for Yuk? They didnt when Spider Loc put hands on him.

Sep 12, 2007
yeah your fist are gonna do a lot of damage when your out numbered 1 to 10 you will be lucky to get a punch off what happened to one on one ?
1st) if u are scared to get knocked the fuck out & u trying to hold whats yours than u a bitch and prolly own a pistol for wrong reasons trying to be the man

2) u got the game fucked up, u would rather give your shit to some other man even making a scene out of it?

im trying to say, it aint about whos the next kimbo slice or nuthing but even if the odds are against u, u aint supposed to give yo shit to another man 4 free

Apr 4, 2006
SUGE AINT PLAYIN!!! MAYBE HE WASNT FEELIN YUK CALLIN HIMSELF THE WEST COAST DON EITHER!!! NO DISRESPECT OR NOTHIN BUT IF I KEPT HAVIN ALL THEM PROBLEMS BEHIND JEWELRY...I WOULD JUST LEAVE MINE HOME...ITS 2 MANY REALL NIGGAS ON THE STREET WHO AINT EATIN RIGHT 2 BE FLOSSIN IN 2010..YOU GOTTA BE WELL RESPECTED OR A HELLUVA FIGHTER AND MAYBE EVEN SHOOTER 2 KEEP YOUR SHIT THESE DAYS...ON THE PERSONAL I HOPE HE'S OK BUT I HENCEFORTH THROW HIS WEST COAST DON THEORY OUT THE WINDOW...MOB NIGGAS DONT GET ROBBED AND EXTORTED...THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN....ONE 2 GROW ON...WCM100
I checked it in exclusively to see what the big homie Tay Capone had to say regarding this matter in lieu of this previous post remarks on Yukmouth. Tay whats good with the interview?

Oct 23, 2006
man suge is a straight hater, this fool is just broke an pissed, his fat ass prolly aint got 92,000 dollars worth of anything. That and hes still ass hurt about gettin knocked the fuck out on video tape.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
1st) if u are scared to get knocked the fuck out & u trying to hold whats yours than u a bitch and prolly own a pistol for wrong reasons trying to be the man

2) u got the game fucked up, u would rather give your shit to some other man even making a scene out of it?

im trying to say, it aint about whos the next kimbo slice or nuthing but even if the odds are against u, u aint supposed to give yo shit to another man 4 free
naw i wouldnt give em shit i wouldnt even sport that much jewelry id sport a chain not some over sized one and a watch. Wearing $92,000 in jewelry is retarded just askin to get jacked

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
i trust shit from tmz only after any legitimate publication makes a claim.
at this point, this story is anything but just fucking silly haha