So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
if you have to ask, you're not supposed to know
and if you try to find out abotu something you're not supposed to know, it can fuck you in the long run

keep your ear to the streets, don't come online asking about street shit

moe i hope this wasnt directed at me, cause if it was we gotta talk homie...

Apr 25, 2002
that was directed to everyone in general,and has nothing to do with me... i didn't even think your name once

i'm just trying to keep people good pimp, sometimes we gotta be reminded of how things work...
this is a crazy but predictable world

but if you wanna get at me on that kinda talk blood, please do holla at me

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol @ "i heard this, i heard that"...who gives a fuck? shit changes a thousand times from what really happened anyway.

Yo, i heard mac dreezy really died from takin 7 thizzles once.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Big ups to melotrama for bringing Barth back! I used to love that show when i was a kid!

Damn looking at all those upcoming A-Wax projects it hella tripps me out how different he looks in every picture

I'm gonna have to get all those cuz Wax is one of my favorites

Apr 13, 2005
something to think about.....(might not make sence)

the Poe'lice..arrest some cats for "15 cakes".."federal case"...
the poelice interagate the defendants....
the poe lice charges..hold some in jail withouth bond..and let others out by having low bail.....
the poelice creates avadavids'........
the LAW..tries..convicts and sentences the ones they feel are guilty....and let the ones inocent free....

But if they find out ones a rapper..i have heard stories where they just for kicks let em out so he "can rap about it"...(real talk)...and they can see the aftermath....

But if u really look at this whole pitsburg/awax/hus beef...its funny it all stems from a situation the POELICE created..am i right??

some real divide and conquer shit....'

Apr 24, 2005
djsincere510 said:
something to think about.....(might not make sence)

the Poe'lice..arrest some cats for "15 cakes".."federal case"...
the poelice interagate the defendants....
the poe lice charges..hold some in jail withouth bond..and let others out by having low bail.....
the poelice creates avadavids'........
the LAW..tries..convicts and sentences the ones they feel are guilty....and let the ones inocent free....

But if they find out ones a rapper..i have heard stories where they just for kicks let em out so he "can rap about it"...(real talk)...and they can see the aftermath....

But if u really look at this whole pitsburg/awax/hus beef...its funny it all stems from a situation the POELICE created..am i right??

some real divide and conquer shit....'

maybe you are doing this to scramble the message becuase fuzz probably reads this or maybe this is some new street slang and I just aint know or maybe your just mis-spelling police but...

POLICE is spelled like this: POLICE

Apr 13, 2005
RIC FLAIR said:
maybe you are doing this to scramble the message becuase fuzz probably reads this or maybe this is some new street slang and I just aint know or maybe your just mis-spelling police but...

POLICE is spelled like this: POLICE
po'po
poe'lice
fifty
one time....
all the same shit...

ON ANOTHER NOTE...peep this cop who got shot yesterday in PITSBURG... http://www.ktvu.com/news/4410460/detail.html

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
lets end this thread now. wax stepped to hus, called him a few names and called him out. hhus didnt step back. that does not suggest hus was a bitch, it just means he was not about to get shit started in front of 200 witnesses. it was a matter of wrong time wrong place. i hope these 2 talented cats can keep it on wax, we dont need another death in hip hop. i never cosign that someone is a snitch till i see the paperwork. that dont mean he is or he aint. i think these are 2 very talented emcee's and i hope that in time this beef can be squashed and the bay can rise above all this. i love a good beef... ON WAX.

Apr 1, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
these dudes are just like u and i..they are human..they bleed like we bleed..they aint superheroes..they are capable of bein tattle tells like anybody else..why the hell are yall so concerned about all this..prying and tryin as hard as u can to find out every lil detail..i mean yea its interesting to read but at the end of the day do u really give that much of a fuck?...if it unfolds it unfolds..but yall(fans who dont know these rappers from adam) get a lil too involved in this shit at times..be easy
This mafucka is always on point.

D

DJRAH2K

I-ROCC said:
Yes wax checced hus....and hus is bigger than wax.....and bo aint riden for no fuccin snitch....u kidz on here sound funny

^^^^^ thats REAL TALK THO

Status
Not open for further replies.