So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2005
WHO TALKIN SHIT TO THEYSELF IFI DID TALK SHIT IT WASNT TOWARD YOU IT WAS TOWARD FAGGOT AS ATEAMWAXRYDA WHOEVER FUCK.HE TALK ALL THE SHIT HE WANT AND IT AINT GONNA HURT MY FEELING WE TRYIN GET THE POINT ACROSS WHO SNICTH AND WHEN I SUPPORT ANYONE MUSIC I GOT A RIGHT TO KNOW AND WHOEVER ELSE WANNA KNOW

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@Mtown, In Reponse To Your Post To Da6Footah, Its Like This Bro, Even Tho A Fans Thoughts On A Beef Dont Seem To Directly Affect The Actual Beef, In The Zoomed Out View, Its Does, Cuz With Every Fans Statment Which Include But Isnt Limited To "Fuck Wax, Hes A Bitch" Or "That Nigga HUS Is A Bitch And Cant Handle Shit" (Which As Far As Ive Seen, Is Only Tru Thru The Words Of Sum Key Bangin Net Dorks), All That Shit Plays Into The Beef, And Only Causes Wax Or Hus To Act Out On It

I Understand Thru Your Statment That Each GROWN Man Has His Own Decision To Make, And Lead His Own Way, But Wit All These New Dorks That Register New Names Juss To Stirr Up The Pot, Its Only Gonna Make Shit Worse, If Anything, We Should All (Including Myself) Juss Let This Shit Play Out On The Streets, And Like I-Rocc Said, If Video Should Juss Happen To Float By, We Can All View It And Take Up Our Own Opinions, Feel Me?

And On A Smaller Note, I Havent Met I-Rocc, Or HUS, But Ive Talked To Wax Thru AIM, And He Is A Koo Ass Cat And Solid As Fuck, And Even Tho Its Juss The Net, I Respect What Hes Got To Say, Hes Got Love For His Fans, And I Dont Think He Would Mislead Them In Anyway, But Its Whatever, Let This Shit Ride The Wave And Hopefully It Doesnt Get Any Deeper Then It Already Has

Apr 25, 2002
^^ dogg ...it doesnt matter..when beef arises..mufuckas speak on it..wether its online or in the streets..ULTIMATELY IT IS THE GROWN ASS MANS DECISION ON WHAT HE DOES...IF ANY DUDE WOULD REACT DIFFRENTLY BASED UPON WHAT SOME PERFECT STRANGERS SAID ON A INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD..THAT MUTHAFUCKA IS DUMB PLAIN AND SIMPLE....THESE CATS AINT NO FUCKIN LIL IMPRESSIONABLE CHILDREN...WHATEVER THEY DO IS WHAT THEY WERE ALREADY GONNA DO..THIS INTERNET SHIT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE EITHER WAY

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Feel You, Im Juss Sayin That All These New Keyboard Divers Aint Helpin, Like I Said In A Previous Post, If They Wanna Know, Either Ask HUS, Or Wax, if Not, Then Sit Back And Spectate Like The Rest Of Us, You Know?

Apr 13, 2005
Da6Footah said:
but please believe that real emotions are bein stirred up by 'fans' that don't need to be speakin on shit.
correct me if im wrong...but didnt "people" stir up the game/yuckmouth beef just like this?? so why where people free to speak on that and post pics and graphics up assainating their character...and so forth...DIDNT see too many who gave a rats ass about yucmouth or games "emotions"....

its also kinda suspect how all this is coming to light ...just when one artist is droppin numerous releases......

Keep it real..WHEN U RAP..AND MASS MARKET YERSELF TO The PUBLIC...BE PREPARED TO BE SPOKEN ON postively or negatively BY FANS.....

fans have THE RIGHT..too speak on this...the fans BUY THESE DUDES albums...and if one IS or ISNT a snitch...or if another is making claims that are real OR JUST to hype up album sales...FANS ALWAYS have the right to speak on it....

and oh yea...if u wanna come see me...im at 900 fallon st.oakland ca RIGHT NOW!come get at me!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
For Album Snippets go to WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHECKMATEMUZIK

SLO-O 2nd album "Devil On My Back" Album is ridiculous, currently gettin mixed by Segal (Dr.Dres engineer)

Features:
Allen Anthony (Rocfella), Alia Marie (On Tour w/ John Legend), Kendra Ross (On Talib's Kweli album)
Productions:
Maki (Cormega), Rob Lo, Sean T, Checkmate Muzik (myself, NAS)

Here is the tracklisting.

01) LOOK AT ME NOW
produced by Sean T

02) WHAT WE DO
produced by Checkmate Muzik

03) MAN UP (feat. Allen Anthony)

04) UNTITLED SONG
produced by Maki

05) RIDE OR DIE

06) RIDE WITH ME (feat. Alia Marie)
produced by Sean T

07) CLOSE MY EYES
produced by Rob Lo

08) HOLLA AT YA BOY BOY
produced by Sean T

09) TRAIN WRECK
produced by Rob Lo

10) BACK AT IT
produced by Sean T

11) ARE YOU (feat. Alia Marie)
produced by Rob Lo

12) DEVIL ON MY BACK

13) LETS GO (feat. JT The Bigga Figga, Messy Marv, San Quinn)
(this song havent been tracked yet) produced by Checkmate Muzik

14) HEAVEN AINT CLOSE
Produced by Maki

15) THIS IS LIFE (feat. Tyson, Var. Q.C.)

16) (UNTITLED SONG)

17) LOVE OF THE GAME (feat. Metro, Chu-Luv & Kendra Ross)

18) (UNTITLED SONG) (feat. Jo-Luv, 30-30, B.R.T, Trev-G, Dark Raider)

19) NO LOVE (CHAPTER 1) (feat. Allen Anthony)

20) PHONE CALL

May 29, 2002
damn I created all this from 1 lil question about a specific incounter. The funny thing is I probably know more about the whole situation then about 99% of anyone on here. I know the ballers on the streets of the Burg who Wax got his info from, and I know people from Hus camp that know the whole deal about his trials and tribulations. But I can't speak on it though it started in the streets let it finish there too, how ever that may be either friendly or funky! But I will tell you this track # 13 or 14(OPPERATION NAVIGATOR on Wax's newest CD that dropped is about some real FEDERAL Shit got my man's and them doing some serious FED time.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr Vandal said:
But I will tell you this track # 13 or 14(OPPERATION NAVIGATOR on Wax's newest CD that dropped is about some real FEDERAL Shit got my man's and them doing some serious FED time.

That's real... that shit wiped out a whole click... of some real folks... and its ALL bad.

Apr 23, 2005
Originally Posted by waxteamryda
WE AINT NEED HERM IN HERE I WANT ANSWERS.IF IT AINT YOU WHO WROTE THAT THAN WHO IS IT.YOU AINT GOIN ANSWER MY QUESTION ARE YOU.WHERE THE REST OF YOUR MOB AT PKALO,SCOSASINES,HUS,FRANKNITY I AINT GOT NO ANSWERS FROM MY OTHER POSTS IN HERE.THERE 4 YOU WHO CANT ANSWER SOMETHING HIDIN.EMAILS BLOCKED.FUCK JACKA,FRANKNITY,BAYBREEZ MYSPACE DONT NEVER RESPOSE TO MY MESAGES.THATS WHY WE GOIN STAY TALKIN.
I LIKE TO SEE WHAT HUS SAY ON THAT DVD TALK ON A WAX

Guess northface aint never heard me to

D

DJRAH2K

.DAMN THIS SWEET NIGHTMARE WEED W/ A LIL URPLE MIXED IN GOD DAMNNNNN .............SOME1 PAS THE POPCORN.....................................I THINK THE VID'S GONNA PLAY.....

Status
Not open for further replies.