So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
stocktons_pimp said:
hows hus a snitch though he always rappin bout killin snitches and smokin them...i guess niggaz iz 2 much nowawdays...that's like a crip rappin bout killin crips..lol..
LIKE SMIGG??? LMAO!!!

keepah0br0ke said:
And to u ignorant people who dont know about new tecnology it dont matter what the fuck i got a laptop or your girl on my lap.If u really wanna know i got a piece a shit a sidekick what
THIS NIGGAS CLOWN'N'!!! LOL!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
For Album Snippets go to WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHECKMATEMUZIK

SLO-O 2nd album "Devil On My Back" Album is ridiculous, currently gettin mixed by Segal (Dr.Dres engineer)

Features:
Allen Anthony (Rocfella), Alia Marie (On Tour w/ John Legend), Kendra Ross (On Talib's Kweli album)
Productions:
Maki (Cormega), Rob Lo, Sean T, Checkmate Muzik (myself, NAS)

Here is the tracklisting.

01) LOOK AT ME NOW
produced by Sean T

02) WHAT WE DO
produced by Checkmate Muzik

03) MAN UP (feat. Allen Anthony)

04) UNTITLED SONG
produced by Maki

05) RIDE OR DIE

06) RIDE WITH ME (feat. Alia Marie)
produced by Sean T

07) CLOSE MY EYES
produced by Rob Lo

08) HOLLA AT YA BOY BOY
produced by Sean T

09) TRAIN WRECK
produced by Rob Lo

10) BACK AT IT
produced by Sean T

11) ARE YOU (feat. Alia Marie)
produced by Rob Lo

12) DEVIL ON MY BACK

13) LETS GO (feat. JT The Bigga Figga, Messy Marv, San Quinn)
(this song havent been tracked yet) produced by Checkmate Muzik

14) HEAVEN AINT CLOSE
Produced by Maki

15) THIS IS LIFE (feat. Tyson, Var. Q.C.)

16) (UNTITLED SONG)

17) LOVE OF THE GAME (feat. Metro, Chu-Luv & Kendra Ross)

18) (UNTITLED SONG) (feat. Jo-Luv, 30-30, B.R.T, Trev-G, Dark Raider)

19) NO LOVE (CHAPTER 1) (feat. Allen Anthony)

20) PHONE CALL

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
Sorry I don't recall reading any of "ARMEN's" posts, your name doesn't sound familiar despite you having 2,000 posts, must not be worthy to remember. Anyway, who the fuck has a "style" of typing? YOUR COOL DUDE!! You got your own "STYLE" of "TYPING," rock on!!! YEAH!!! You must be proud of your innovative self. BTW there's never enough bullshit in this thread, I like the smell of it.
God, Do Idiots Seem To Not Go Away Or Do They Spawn In The Most Un-Needed Of Places To Make Ignorant Statments Like This?

So Yea, I Have My Own Style Of Typin, Get Off My Nuts About It, How But We Talk On How So Many Of The Ppl Who Comes To These Boards, Despite The Knowledge They Think They Carry, Show So Much Stupidity, Look Heres A Prime Example, This Cock Sucker Is Spendin Time Online To Carve A Notch In The Wood By Pickin On The Way I Type, Or How Bout My Last Post Which Proves That More And More Retarded Half Assed Fans And THIRD PARTY's Seem To Cause Confusion And Problems, Juss To Better There Net Fame,

So I Say This, For All Who Dont Like My Typin, Dont Read The Fuckin Post.

To Those Who Are Gonna Take Offence To This Post, Your The Fuckin Dorks Im Talkin About.

To The Dudes In Here Who Claim There Hood And Put It Down, Yall Juss On Here Lookin For Net Fame, Aint Gone Happen.

And To Those Who Have There Heads Face Planted Into This Messy Pile Of Bullshit, And Think Its Gonna Make You Sound Koo, Like I Said B4, Its Beef, Its Happens, Let The Dudes Involved Handle It, And Quik Bringin It Online, The More You Talkin, The Less These Niggas Are Willin To Do The Talkin, If I-Rocc Or Hus's Gangsta Is In Question To Yall, Take It Up Wit Them, If Not, Sit Your Ass Back In The Seat And Hope To God You Get A Life

Enough Said

Apr 1, 2002
ARMEN said:
God, Do Idiots Seem To Not Go Away Or Do They Spawn In The Most Un-Needed Of Places To Make Ignorant Statments Like This?

So Yea, I Have My Own Style Of Typin, Get Off My Nuts About It, How But We Talk On How So Many Of The Ppl Who Comes To These Boards, Despite The Knowledge They Think They Carry, Show So Much Stupidity, Look Heres A Prime Example, This Cock Sucker Is Spendin Time Online To Carve A Notch In The Wood By Pickin On The Way I Type, Or How Bout My Last Post Which Proves That More And More Retarded Half Assed Fans And THIRD PARTY's Seem To Cause Confusion And Problems, Juss To Better There Net Fame,

So I Say This, For All Who Dont Like My Typin, Dont Read The Fuckin Post.

To Those Who Are Gonna Take Offence To This Post, Your The Fuckin Dorks Im Talkin About.

To The Dudes In Here Who Claim There Hood And Put It Down, Yall Juss On Here Lookin For Net Fame, Aint Gone Happen.

And To Those Who Have There Heads Face Planted Into This Messy Pile Of Bullshit, And Think Its Gonna Make You Sound Koo, Like I Said B4, Its Beef, Its Happens, Let The Dudes Involved Handle It, And Quik Bringin It Online, The More You Talkin, The Less These Niggas Are Willin To Do The Talkin, If I-Rocc Or Hus's Gangsta Is In Question To Yall, Take It Up Wit Them, If Not, Sit Your Ass Back In The Seat And Hope To God You Get A Life

Enough Said
Didn't read, it hurts my brain.

Apr 8, 2004
dj pimp said:
lets end this thread now. wax stepped to hus, called him a few names and called him out. hhus didnt step back. that does not suggest hus was a bitch, it just means he was not about to get shit started in front of 200 witnesses. it was a matter of wrong time wrong place. i hope these 2 talented cats can keep it on wax, we dont need another death in hip hop. i never cosign that someone is a snitch till i see the paperwork. that dont mean he is or he aint. i think these are 2 very talented emcee's and i hope that in time this beef can be squashed and the bay can rise above all this. i love a good beef... ON WAX.
LOL

DJ PIMP FUCKIN STARTED THIS WHOLE FUCKIN THREAD RIGHT HERE BY HINTING AT WHAT HAPPENED AND HAD THE STORY THE WHOLE TIME LOLOL BUT JUST REVEALED IT NOW. LOOK AT WHAT YOU STARTED DUDE, AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL AT ALL, BUT YOU A SAV FOR MANIPING ALL THESE MOFOS. MUTHAFUCKAS ARE TALKING (140 GOSSIPING REPLIES) AND THAT MEANS PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED AND THAT'S MOST DEFINITELY GOOD EVEN THO ITS OVER SOME NEGATIVE ASS SHIT.

SHAMELESS PLUGG: HUSALAH SPEAKS ON THE AWAX SITUATION ON MY BAY BLOCK STARS DVD COMING THIS SUMMER!!! SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT ONE, BOY BOY!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
This whole thread SUCKS.....You guys are (for the most part) fueling the fire, and when one of these dudes blood is on the street, ain't none of your lives gonna be affected. Just like the Mac Dre Grave Site thread, a lot of you do not look at the big picture. When one of these dudes end up seriously hurt or worse over some message board shit, all of you will be singin a different tune, postin up hella RIPs and shit, and really, none of ya'll could give a fuck. It just gives you a story to break to your friends who listen to Bay Area Rap, but don't know about the siccness.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
too much booshit in this thread....mu'fuckaz cheerleading and shit act'n like little girls tryna find out what really went down...i mean i love both these dudez music but could give a fuck what happened.....really tho...everyone with atleast hald a brian should've been able to figure out who step'd to who at the 'rap summit' and it was only a matter of time until some mu'fucka made the thread....i was just wait'n for soemone too[cuz i knw soemone was goint o for sure] and look it's 10 pages of soem dumb ass shit....no wonder these rappers dont respect they fans...its cuz of mu'fucka like us act'n like cheerleaders....i mean who gives a fuck mane....make yo money go smoke some weed or soemthing....DAMN

Feb 5, 2005
rose town ryda said:
THIS THREAD WAS ASKING A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION. LOL. 8 PAGES OF YES AND NO? WTF
I KNO I JOIN'D AFTER U DID...... BUT.....

WELCOME 2 SICCNESS.NET.....

I-ROCC said:
AT THE SUMMIT IT WAS PLENTY OF CAMERAS RUNNIN...IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I GUARANTEE SOME FOOTAGE WILL POP UP ON HERE
IF DAS TRU, GOOD LOOK'N OUT POTNA.......

I'LL STAY POST'D...

IF IT AYN TRU?

I'LL SIT BAQ LET DA THREAD CONTINUE 2 COLLECT MO PAGEz.......

- GEEzUz

Apr 25, 2002
djsincere510 said:
something to think about.....(might not make sence)

the Poe'lice..arrest some cats for "15 cakes".."federal case"...
the poelice interagate the defendants....
the poe lice charges..hold some in jail withouth bond..and let others out by having low bail.....
the poelice creates avadavids'........
the LAW..tries..convicts and sentences the ones they feel are guilty....and let the ones inocent free....

But if they find out ones a rapper..i have heard stories where they just for kicks let em out so he "can rap about it"...(real talk)...and they can see the aftermath....

But if u really look at this whole pitsburg/awax/hus beef...its funny it all stems from a
situation the POELICE created..am i right??

some real divide and conquer shit....'
:confused: :confused: :confused:
LOL now this is just sad. LOL
http://www.dictionary.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.