So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2003
ha ha you gotta love rapper negros...always crying about "hood drama" and "hard times in the ghetto" but get in the rap game and start doing the same shit they were doing in the streets... except with other rappers...ya big dumb dumbasses LOL

Jun 9, 2003
a wax a little nigga..who gives a fucc..awax cant rap..that video was trash..much love to the mobfigaz..fucc all this beef shit..if a nigga ran that dont make hima bitch..so if i stepped up to a wax..he walked away does that make him a bitch..niggaz get caught up in that im tough persona..any nigga can get it..at anytime..this thread is for bitche s was up killa tay...seen that nigga down sunset wit cbo and lil cyco..when i was wit mycuzzin big draws from rollin 60s he a real nigga..niggaz is hoes..on my momma and my unborn that nigga a wa x lived in southern cali..i ll beat the nigga ass..on my fam from nutty blocc 60s and 190..

Sep 28, 2002
^^ u gotta alot of hate for some 1 u dont know damn let wax and hus handle that shit they grown men im sure they will come wit some kind of solution 2 there problem hopefully not in a volent matter tho they both got heat when it comes 2 the rappin

Dec 29, 2004
kisseastwood118 said:
a wax a little nigga..who gives a fucc..awax cant rap..that video was trash..much love to the mobfigaz..fucc all this beef shit..if a nigga ran that dont make hima bitch..so if i stepped up to a wax..he walked away does that make him a bitch..niggaz get caught up in that im tough persona..any nigga can get it..at anytime..this thread is for bitche s was up killa tay...seen that nigga down sunset wit cbo and lil cyco..when i was wit mycuzzin big draws from rollin 60s he a real nigga..niggaz is hoes..on my momma and my unborn that nigga a wa x lived in southern cali..i ll beat the nigga ass..on my fam from nutty blocc 60s and 190..
MAN SHUT UP AND STOP DICK RYDIN
I AINT A FAN OF AWAX BUT COME ON NIGGA YOU AINT GOT NO REASON HATING ON WAX
YOU'D BEAT HIS ASS??? WHY??? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU??? JUST CUZ HE GOT BEEF WITH YA FAV RAPPER YOU WANNA FIGHT FOR A NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW
YEAH MAN YOU ARE A STAN

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
djsincere510 said:
When i first heard of mobfigaz...then awax...i was like damn..PITSBURG really doin this rap shit...they finna be right behind vallejo,frisko and oakland for cities that is churning out gangsta rap....

Then beefs arise..which is always gonna happen..cause this is "gangsta" rap...but i do feel some of the "claims" against HUSALAH are to DISCREDIT him...niggas is just playin dirty pool...

My opinion........both camps should just meet up somewhere off loveridge road...and throw them thangs...do it like t.i and flip..cause now a days its all shoot em up bang bang..back when niggas was kids we hada throw them thangs!!!!

But yea..MEET UP...BOX..AND THROW IT ON A DVD..THEN WATCH THE MILLIONS ROLL IN.... goiN back in forth in a forum is pointless!
BOXIN MATCH AT CITY PARK... MY BOY JAMAL AT PARKSIDE MARKET WILL HANDLE THE REFRESHMENTS...10 DOLLAS A HEAD... HANDLE THAT SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL... YA FEEL ME???

Apr 13, 2005
kisseastwood118 said:
a wax a little nigga....if a nigga ran that dont make hima bitch...i ll beat the nigga ass..
AWax isn't little unless you shaquille oneil. If a motherfucka run when somebody is steppin to him one on one, that does make him a bitch especially when they portray there life as a Mobb figga. Now I don't know if that's what happen, but I'm just saying I don't agree with what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.