So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Up2nOgOoD said:
mu'fuckaz cheerleading and shit act'n like little girls tryna find out what really went down...
lol for real

let me make this clear: if you're not affiliated with wax or hus, but you're on here trying to get up in the mix and defending either of the two like you've been his road dog for years, then you're a gay muthafuca, plain and simple. stop asking for so much femme boost in your jamba juice you birds

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
franchise said:
cant believe i just read this whole thread.... and mostly all of it was worthless
Is it ever any other way? HAHA! I've been keeping a good eye on this one though.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Chinese Mike said:
LOL

DJ PIMP FUCKIN STARTED THIS WHOLE FUCKIN THREAD RIGHT HERE BY HINTING AT WHAT HAPPENED AND HAD THE STORY THE WHOLE TIME LOLOL BUT JUST REVEALED IT NOW. LOOK AT WHAT YOU STARTED DUDE, AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL AT ALL, BUT YOU A SAV FOR MANIPING ALL THESE MOFOS. MUTHAFUCKAS ARE TALKING (140 GOSSIPING REPLIES) AND THAT MEANS PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED AND THAT'S MOST DEFINITELY GOOD EVEN THO ITS OVER SOME NEGATIVE ASS SHIT.
i didnt start this thread, i came in on page 8 or 9. I knew the whole story, but i didnt put it out there or mention any names. i just got tired of reading the wrong account of how it went down, so i wanted to set the record str8... but i will repeat myself.... I WOULD LOVE FOR THESE BROTHAS TO SIT DOWN AND SQUASH THE BEEF... the last thing we need is more violence in hip hop. beef on wax has always been a part of hip hop, but violence has not been and should not be. so diss eachother a few times on wax and then get on with makin some more tight music... no more violence.... YA HEARD??? this thread has run its course...

Apr 23, 2005
WE AINT NEED HERM IN HERE I WANT ANSWERS.IF IT AINT YOU WHO WROTE THAT THAN WHO IS IT.YOU AINT GOIN ANSWER MY QUESTION ARE YOU.WHERE THE REST OF YOUR MOB AT PKALO,SCOSASINES,HUS,FRANKNITY I AINT GOT NO ANSWERS FROM MY OTHER POSTS IN HERE.THERE 4 YOU WHO CANT ANSWER SOMETHING HIDIN.EMAILS BLOCKED.FUCK JACKA,FRANKNITY,BAYBREEZ MYSPACE DONT NEVER RESPOSE TO MY MESAGES.THATS WHY WE GOIN STAY TALKIN.
I LIKE TO SEE WHAT HUS SAY ON THAT DVD TALK ON A WAX

Apr 13, 2005
Chinese Mike said:
LOL

DJ PIMP FUCKIN STARTED THIS WHOLE FUCKIN THREAD RIGHT HERE BY HINTING AT WHAT HAPPENED AND HAD THE STORY THE WHOLE TIME LOLOL BUT JUST REVEALED IT NOW. LOOK AT WHAT YOU STARTED DUDE, AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL AT ALL, BUT YOU A SAV FOR MANIPING ALL THESE MOFOS. MUTHAFUCKAS ARE TALKING (140 GOSSIPING REPLIES) AND THAT MEANS PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED AND THAT'S MOST DEFINITELY GOOD EVEN THO ITS OVER SOME NEGATIVE ASS SHIT.

SHAMELESS PLUGG: HUSALAH SPEAKS ON THE AWAX SITUATION ON MY BAY BLOCK STARS DVD COMING THIS SUMMER!!! SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT ONE, BOY BOY!
LOL.. Dude was just statin the obvious that everyone else had already said. It sounds like you the one trying to manip fools into thinking someone else started the thread and is trying to damage someone's name. We all know who started the thread. Plain and simple. And who gives a fuck. We all here peepin it. I too hope there's no violence involved. Keep it on wax or maybe we can set up something and have AWAX and HUSS take out there aggressions by using CHINESE MIKE'S Dome piece as a punching bag.

You should be ashamed trying to make money off this BEEF at the expense of 2 talented rappers. They should beat yo ass instead!

Apr 13, 2005
waxteamryda said:
WE AINT NEED HERM IN HERE I WANT ANSWERS.IF IT AINT YOU WHO WROTE THAT THAN WHO IS IT.YOU AINT GOIN ANSWER MY QUESTION ARE YOU.WHERE THE REST OF YOUR MOB AT PKALO,SCOSASINES,HUS,FRANKNITY I AINT GOT NO ANSWERS FROM MY OTHER POSTS IN HERE.THERE 4 YOU WHO CANT ANSWER SOMETHING HIDIN.EMAILS BLOCKED.FUCK JACKA,FRANKNITY,BAYBREEZ MYSPACE DONT NEVER RESPOSE TO MY MESAGES.THATS WHY WE GOIN STAY TALKIN.
Damn, AWAX calling them out and they aint responding? I got to give respect to AWAX though, he's trying to get some answers and handle his biz.

Feb 4, 2004
@Waxteamryda did you register just to cheerlead throughout this thread? get a life homeboy tryna e-mail people about real funk the fuck is the matter with you Wax is a man and can handle his own and Im sure he will you just sound foolish

Mar 16, 2005
Nigga probly did register just to cheerlead cant blame waxryda for wanting to be like half of them on here.
I would like to know why he act like he feds want answers to questions exacly what you want know.If Hus or AWax is tellin the truth?Stupid ass

Feb 27, 2005
waxteamryda said:
HOW OLD R U? LIKE...12...13? DO U EVEN KNOW WAX? IS HE UR FRIEND COS U LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC OR SUMTHIN?
U SOUND LIKE A GOOF...
HEY..MAYBE IF U KEEP CHEERLEADING, HE'LL ACTUALLY POST ON HERE AND THANK U 4 TYPING SHOTS 4 HIM, WIT UR P-90 KEYBOARD.

100-

Apr 25, 2002
in response to da6footah's post about how these threads and what not might somehow be responsible for these 2 GROWN ASS MEN deciding to take it to the streets..i got to say i completely disagree...i mean i can see where u were comin from with that..and if u check my last response i also think all the spectating and sideline shit is ridiculous but to imply that by these fans stickin there nose where it doesnt belong might somehow be the reason for some bloodshed is bullshit..these are 2 grown men..who have a beef..if somethin happens where one of them is injured / killed..aint nobody too blame but them...i wouldnt wish it on them..but i mean..its up to them how this unfolds

if i misread what u posted than i retract my statement..but it looked to me like u were issueing a warning to fans that if they keep it up they might cause someone to bleed...i just woke up tho so i could have misread it

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I just wonder if people realize how stupid they are to register a new screen name, talk shit back and forth to themselves, create HELLA drama, and make it look like they are part of someone's camp. As I said before, how fuckin funny do you think the shit will be when someone gets hurt over you not having anything better to do with your time??

Someone needs to delete this thread before it gets any worse between two dudes you don't know, will never meet, and who would probably squash beef to come together and kick your ass.............

And to address what was said above.......Yeah, Hus and Wax both have a choice in how far they will take this, but please believe that real emotions are bein stirred up by 'fans' that don't need to be speakin on shit.

Feb 27, 2005
THEY R BOTH IN MY TOP 10 AS FAR AS ARTISTS GO...
BEFORE I HEARD THEM TWO HAD BEEF, I KNEW THEY WERE BOTH FROM PITTSBURG, AND I HEARD AWAX, SOAKED HIM IN 4 THE FIRST TIME..AND I HEARD A COUPLE COLLABOS WIT JACKA AND RYDAH, AND I THOUGHT THEY HAD A GOOD CHEMISTRY ON THE TRACKS. I WAS ACTUALLY THINKIN THAT AWAX SHOULD JOIN THE MOB FIGAZ-LOL!

100-

Mar 16, 2005
Da6Footah said:
I just wonder if people realize how stupid they are to register a new screen name, talk shit back and forth to themselves, create HELLA drama, and make it look like they are part of someone's camp. As I said before, how fuckin funny do you think the shit will be when someone gets hurt over you not having anything better to do with your time??

Someone needs to delete this thread before it gets any worse between two dudes you don't know, will never meet, and who would probably squash beef to come together and kick your ass.............

And to address what was said above.......Yeah, Hus and Wax both have a choice in how far they will take this, but please believe that real emotions are bein stirred up by 'fans' that don't need to be speakin on shit.
Thank you to that!
I think if it do get deleted another get started but hopefuly this does get resolved its gettin outta proportion and im wasnt helpin make nothin better by my two cents.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REPLIED.................

...................looks for waxteamnutrideguy to respond next.................log out, log back in..................

Mar 16, 2005
IT AINT HARD TO REPLY WHEN U AINT DOIN SHIT BUT GETTIN THIS MONEY OUT HERE................WE ON OAKDALE LIVE MATTER FACT ANYONE WANNA SEE ME IM AT THE BARBERSHOP RIGHT NOW ON 3RD WAITIN GET FADED UP.FUCK RIGHT I REPLY BACK TO THAT FAGGOT WAXRYDA FOR CHEERLEADIN

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.