So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2004
ON EVERYTHiNG said:
hus supposubly snitched hella long ago...a-wax came out wit that song hella long ago...so if hus was a snitch why is he still in tha P still LiViN?! wouldn't he have been killed by now? ain't no snitchin here, it woulda already been dealt wit. 1 muthafuckin HUNDRED!

CUZ ITS PITTSBURG
PITTSBURG AINT GRIMEY LIKE THAT
I CAN SEE IF IT WAS THE SCO OR THE TOWN BUT NOT PITTSBURG

Apr 25, 2002
to those who weren't there or are not involved
no need to speak on it

i heard firsthand what happened, but i'm not on here speaking about it, i have my thoughts on it, but it's gonna stay in my brain

i didn't run and tell my peoples even...

i said it before and i'll say it again, this rap shit is fuckin weak
and this hood shit is weak...
cus the hood ain't about nothin no more, it don't stand for nothin'

Jun 5, 2004
HOW COME BEEF BETWEEN RAPPERS ALWAYS GETS TECHNICAL, AND COMPLICATED AND SHIT? THEY RAPPIN ABOUT HOW HARD THEY ARE, HOW THEY PACK GUNS AND ARE READY TO KNOCK A NIGGA OUT, THEY CANT JUST MEET AND SQUARE UP? JUST FIGHT AND QUIT TALKIN SHIT, U IN THE SAME FUCKIN AREA.
-I JUST THINK BEEF IS WEAK UNTIL U EARN THE RIGHT TO TALK SHIT, BY HANDLING IT.

Apr 1, 2002
ARMEN said:
U Know, Outta Everything I Wrote, You Noticed My Style Of Typin, Your A Sad Case my Friend.

And Plz, Dont Respond Wit More Bullshit, This Thread Is Already Full Of It
Sorry I don't recall reading any of "ARMEN's" posts, your name doesn't sound familiar despite you having 2,000 posts, must not be worthy to remember. Anyway, who the fuck has a "style" of typing? YOUR COOL DUDE!! You got your own "STYLE" of "TYPING," rock on!!! YEAH!!! You must be proud of your innovative self. BTW there's never enough bullshit in this thread, I like the smell of it.

Mar 16, 2005
I-ROCC said:
SHUT UP BITCH !U SOUND A LITTLE PRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!AND WHAT U MEAN ???BO AINT SUPPOSED TO GET PAID FOR PRESENTING OUR SHIT???I THOUGHT THATS HOW BIZNESS WORKS...LOL....HE GOT PAID TO PRSENT THE MOB FIGAZ ALBUM FOR SURE...CUZ IT WASNT ON WEST COAST MAFIA....AND I KNOW THE DEAL GROUPIE!!!

AND U AINT GOTTA LIKE MY MUSIC BUT U GOTTA RESPECT THE FACT THAT IM GOOD EVERYWHERE I GO AND A NIGGA AINT GONNA CALL ME SNITCH!

AND HELL NAW I AINT GOT BEEF WITH THE FIGGAZ THEM MY NIGGAZ I FUCC WIT AP-9 ALL DAY LONG AND RYDAH ALWAYS GOT LOVE FROM ME AND ME AND JACCA BANGED OUT SOME SONGS A FEW MONTHS AGO ....WHEN I SAID NIGGAZ YELLIN MOB THIS MOB THAT I WAS TALKIN BOUT RAPPERS IN GENERAL THAT YELL NIGGA THIS THE MOB!AND THEY FORGET THE CODE OF THE STREETS AND JUS BECAUSE THIS NIGGA STANDIN NEXT TO U IS YOUR INDUSTRY FRIEND U OVERLOOK THA FACT THAT NIGGAZ BEHIND BARS IS SAYIN THIS NIGGA TOLD ON THEM!

AND IM NOT BOUT TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND AT THE SUMMIT IT WAS PLENTY OF CAMERAS RUNNIN...IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I GUARANTEE SOME FOOTAGE WILL POP UP ON HERE

AND OH YEAH ...HUS WE KNOW THATS U POSTIN UNDER FRANK NITTY"S NAME U BITCH!!!!!
FUCK THAT NIGGA IROCC YOU THE ONE WHO SOUND PRESSED OR ELSE YOU WOULDNT BEEN COMIN THE WAY YOU ARE.IM THE ONLY NIGGA OTHER THEN THEM TO SPEAK UP YOU DISRESPECTIN RIDAH,JACKA AND AP9 WITH THAT SHIT.CBO DONT GIVE NO FUCK BOUT AWAX THAT NIGGA CBO MOB FROM DAY ONE SO WHERE YOU COME FROM.YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE POINT RIGHT OFF OAKDALE NIGGA WE HUSTLIN THE BLOCK SHIT.U CANT SAY U AINT POINTIN HUS OUT WHEN YOU MENTIONED MOB NIGGA YOU BEEN CALLIN OUT THEY NAMES SO WHY DENY IT NOW.MOB SHIT THIS IS SOME STUPID SHIT.JACKA SELLIN OFF THE SHELFS AND ALL SUDDEN NIGGAS BRING UP DRAMA THEY AINT KNOWN SHIT ABOUT JUST TO GET A LIL SHINE ON THEY NAME

Mar 16, 2005
Dont know who danny is but aint nobody talkin bout him in the first place.What dothem little kids know they believe whatever they hear first dont give a fuck if you in the streets or not.So the nigga didnt do no bid them fuckin feds aint got shit on hus or whoever niggas wanna cry cuz they stupid ass boys get took.This thread got me and my niggas enertained for the night on the block and we still grindin mob niggas bitch

Nov 28, 2002
can we get somebody who is not biased to say what happened?

anybody sayin this shit shouldn't be talked about is kidding themself. Rap Beef sells. Bottom line.

Wax and Hus are probably the dopest MCz out in the bay rite now...This shit is gonna be interesting

Jun 2, 2002
stocktons_pimp said:
hows hus a snitch though he always rappin bout killin snitches and smokin them...i guess niggaz iz 2 much nowawdays...that's like a crip rappin bout killin crips..lol..
u believe everything rappers say in their songs?? that's no reason to disprove anything...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
keepah0br0ke said:
This thread got me and my niggas enertained for the night on the block and we still grindin mob niggas bitch
DAMN THAT LINE IS PROBABLY FUNNIER THEN THE THREAD............ SO WHEN YOU ON THE BLOCK YOU GET YOUR ENTERTAINMENT FROM THE INTERNET.........

Status
Not open for further replies.