Controlling your dreams, LUCID DREAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I notice that I hear the voices alot more when I am sleeping on my side...I stopped doing that because I assumed the spirits ( or whatever) had easier access to my ear when I am on my side..funny little thought but I don't now how else to explain it..it still happens thou..I just don't hear the voices as well.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Shit I just woke up screaming my lungs out a few nights ago. I can't remember the exact situation but I felt like I was awake and someone (I think my brother) whispered into my ear and I woke up screaming AHHHHHHHH and while I did that I puched towards the air and turned 180 degrees away from the wall (on my stomach kinda) REAL quick. It felt like someone grabbed me from behind when they whispered and I felt that 'evil' that I felt when I had that sleep paralysis thing awhile back. And yeah I believe it was a lil after 3 a.m.

Mar 15, 2005
yeah Samos i sleep on my side but it hasnt gotten rid of it completely....but it does help.....

Mosa i have wierd coincidences like that all the time.....one of em isnt that big a deal but it seems that whenever i think of a certain song it comes on the radio or the video is on tv.....which isnt that impossible since the radio and MTV/BET play the same shit over and over but it happens wit a lot of outdated shit too.....as of wakin up out of nowhere...that happens to me all the time and i cant sleep....and i could prolly go without an alarm clocc cuz i always wake up anywhere between one and 5 minutes before it goes off anyways.....it pisses me off....but i never thought of a psychic reasoning behind it....maybe i should pay more attention....but same time maybe its jus better to ignore it....last night for instance....i knew i was gonna wake up early to go to Merced.....i fell asleep slightly after 12 and woke up at exactly 2 00 am for no damn reason and couldnt sleep for shit.....i noticed how bad the whether was outside with lightning and thunder and somethin tol me maybe i shouldnt take the trip....i could get in an accident and highway 99 is notorious for fatalities....then i thought well if its my time to go then oh well ill go....then i thought....maybe i should write a note or somethin so that my mom n folks will know i saw it coming....but then i thought....that might jus seal the fate.....so i ignored it....and even though dude that i rode wit drove 100 mph the whole way there and bacc im still alive.....

Tony....that same shit pretty much happened two nights ago when i had an episode....when i came to i found myself screaming and reaching out in defense.....

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
yup something happen to me last night...I was sleeping and for no reason woke up...about 10 min. later there was a knock at the door it was like 4:00 am....then I heard my mom open it and it was my little sisters dad...all drunk and wanting to see the girls...yeah I ge the waking up before my alarm goes off too.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
You guys have to be calm man, when I was afraid, the shit was horrible, but once I calmed myself it was fine. You must understand that Sleep Paralysis and everything related to it is harmless, you can't be hurt, if you could, you would of been hurt already. So next time it happens try to be as CALM as you possibly can, and focus only on getting out of the paralysis. I'm dead serious.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
MOSA said:
yup something happen to me last night...I was sleeping and for no reason woke up...about 10 min. later there was a knock at the door it was like 4:00 am....then I heard my mom open it and it was my little sisters dad...all drunk and wanting to see the girls...yeah I ge the waking up before my alarm goes off too.
Man you trip me out lol But you have a talent man, that's some crazy fucking shit.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Another tip I suggest if your paralysis is bad, besides sleeping on your side, is keeping the light on and having a television, radio or cd playing, something light that doesn't bug you or affect your getting to sleep process but that you can hear.

209 Studioz said:
yeah Samos i sleep on my side but it hasnt gotten rid of it completely....but it does help.....

Mosa i have wierd coincidences like that all the time.....one of em isnt that big a deal but it seems that whenever i think of a certain song it comes on the radio or the video is on tv.....which isnt that impossible since the radio and MTV/BET play the same shit over and over but it happens wit a lot of outdated shit too.....as of wakin up out of nowhere...that happens to me all the time and i cant sleep....and i could prolly go without an alarm clocc cuz i always wake up anywhere between one and 5 minutes before it goes off anyways.....it pisses me off....but i never thought of a psychic reasoning behind it....maybe i should pay more attention....but same time maybe its jus better to ignore it....last night for instance....i knew i was gonna wake up early to go to Merced.....i fell asleep slightly after 12 and woke up at exactly 2 00 am for no damn reason and couldnt sleep for shit.....i noticed how bad the whether was outside with lightning and thunder and somethin tol me maybe i shouldnt take the trip....i could get in an accident and highway 99 is notorious for fatalities....then i thought well if its my time to go then oh well ill go....then i thought....maybe i should write a note or somethin so that my mom n folks will know i saw it coming....but then i thought....that might jus seal the fate.....so i ignored it....and even though dude that i rode wit drove 100 mph the whole way there and bacc im still alive.....

Tony....that same shit pretty much happened two nights ago when i had an episode....when i came to i found myself screaming and reaching out in defense.....
I've had a few rare coincidencial instances like that as wel, especially with the radio. I remember I was at my boy Seans and I was singing Neil Youngs "Old Man", "Old man take a look at my life It's a lot like yours...etc" anyways, we walk to the car and right when I start it the song comes up, everybody was trippin lol and it's happened a few times, with a different song but, its crazy when that shit happens and I guess it just happens MORE to some people than others.....

Dec 2, 2004
Mr. Samos said:
Another tip I suggest if your paralysis is bad, besides sleeping on your side, is keeping the light on and having a television, radio or cd playing, something light that doesn't bug you or affect your getting to sleep process but that you can hear.
yea this helps, i always leave the TV on when i go to sleep, and i (now) cant sleep anyway but on my side, i used to get SP all the time, but i guess ive sub consciouncely learned how to prevent it

Mar 15, 2005
no matter how hard you wanna be calm Samos some things jus dont cracc....your concious logic tells you its ok when your fine but while experiancing somethin like this your natural instinct of fight or flight kiccs in and you cant help what you feel.....i know i havent been physically harmed ever by a SP episode but it is mentally stressfull and if it was that easy to get over it im sure i would of in 25 years.....its like most foos that say they aint scared of death but the moment they about to die they realize they wanna live.....

Mar 15, 2005
and for another coincidence story Mosa....one day me n my homie and his lady was walkin downtown to go eat some pizza.....as we jay walked across the street his lady said some shit about a cop watchin us....and i was jokingly moccin that movie Judge Dread and kept sayin "i am the law" in my slyvester stalone voice....then soon as we walk into the pizza place guess what movie was playin on the TV....Judge Dread....lol....shit like this always happening....maybe if i didnt clog my brain wit THC whenever possible i could actually use my powers for some good....lol!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
209 Studioz said:
no matter how hard you wanna be calm Samos some things jus dont cracc....your concious logic tells you its ok when your fine but while experiancing somethin like this your natural instinct of fight or flight kiccs in and you cant help what you feel.....i know i havent been physically harmed ever by a SP episode but it is mentally stressfull and if it was that easy to get over it im sure i would of in 25 years.....its like most foos that say they aint scared of death but the moment they about to die they realize they wanna live.....

Sorry to hear that. Well remember, I do know what they are like, I've had extremely tense episodes in the past too and I got through it, somehow. So what I am saying is it's possible.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
1/2 On It said:
yea this helps, i always leave the TV on when i go to sleep, and i (now) cant sleep anyway but on my side, i used to get SP all the time, but i guess ive sub consciouncely learned how to prevent it

Indeed. Same. It still happens but I am out of it in seconds before it even starts, I am that secure with it. I mean it went through processes, at first I would wake up fucking frozen, body vibrating (not really but subconsciously), can't speak, vocal chords locked, and just a horrible feeling, scared out of my mind. Later on I started to get it in my dreams, I would be dreaming and then in my dream I would sense it and it would happen, so I would come out of my dream and be frozen. Then when it started to hit while I was dreaming, I started to control it, I would break out of my dream and wake up, fine. And now, when I am about to wake up into SP, I basically just completely avoid it I have that much control.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@206- THATS CRAZY

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT A CLOCK..IT'S EITHER 4:44. 2:11,1:11, 5:55 OR 1:33, 4:11..IT'S CRAZY .EVEN WHEN I DRIVE I'LL SEE LIC. PLATES THAT ARE LIKE 444-HJK OR 222-DUJ, 777-SDG..IT' SO WEIRD...THATS BEEN HAPPENING FOR LIKE 4 YEARS NOW.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
MOSA said:
@206- THATS CRAZY

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT A CLOCK..IT'S EITHER 4:44. 2:11,1:11, 5:55 OR 1:33, 4:11..IT'S CRAZY .EVEN WHEN I DRIVE I'LL SEE LIC. PLATES THAT ARE LIKE 444-HJK OR 222-DUJ, 777-SDG..IT' SO WEIRD...THATS BEEN HAPPENING FOR LIKE 4 YEARS NOW.
Thats crazy. In 2004-2005 all I remember from checking the time was like your 1:11 and 5:55, everytime I looked at a digital clock is was like 3:33, 11:11, 2:22, 4:44, etc. I think My mind timed it subconsciously or something, but it was hella cool. It doesn't happen much anymore though, must of gotten out of sync with it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ditto with 3:33 and 4:44

I wonder if we're all connected somehow........btw did anyone throw up this morning?

@mr samos you said:

Later on I started to get it in my dreams, I would be dreaming and then in my dream I would sense it and it would happen, so I would come out of my dream and be frozen. Then when it started to hit while I was dreaming, I started to control it, I would break out of my dream and wake up, fine. And now, when I am about to wake up into SP, I basically just completely avoid it I have that much control.

You and I are in the EXACT same boat.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
HERESY said:
Ditto with 3:33 and 4:44

I wonder if we're all connected somehow........btw did anyone throw up this morning?

@mr samos you said:

Later on I started to get it in my dreams, I would be dreaming and then in my dream I would sense it and it would happen, so I would come out of my dream and be frozen. Then when it started to hit while I was dreaming, I started to control it, I would break out of my dream and wake up, fine. And now, when I am about to wake up into SP, I basically just completely avoid it I have that much control.

You and I are in the EXACT same boat.
That could be possible, a connection, I honestly think it could be something spiritual, but it could also be physical, like a genetic trait. Also the way we were all raised, through our childhood. I know I was watching horror flicks when I was like 4-5, Nightmare on Elm Street, all that shit, probably started with intense nightmares, proceeding with bad sleeping habits and onto the unusual sleeping patterns, etc. Sleep walking. Then getting drunk and blunted at like age 11, and all that. I'm sure every bit contributed to my sleeping problems. And then once I got older, stress made it even worse, cause now I am stressing about this and that, an episode happens, now I stress over the episode, not wanting it to happen again, thinking about it before falling asleep, etc.

Anyways It's good to hear someone is in the same boat as me, it's good to know that people can actually DEAL with it, and what makes it strange is that we deal with it basically subconsciously, which is pretty crazy. I'd have to thank most of my control to Lucid dreams. I mean the reason it happens in the first place is because when we sleep we have no control over our body it goes into it's own processes and it's own stages.

I haven't thrown up in years, lol. Sorry to hear about that one. :cool:

Mar 15, 2005
well i never said i COUDLNT deal wit it....ive had many light episodes that started and stopped almost immediatlly with jus me reasoning wit myself.....and like you said ive gotten the ability to pretty much control it over such a long time....but in actuallity right when i think i have it down....thas when an extreme episode takes place and has a lot of factors that make it more frightning than others......wierd presences and shapes in the room wit me....strange voices speaking in odd languages that sound threatning.....i guess you dont beleive in anything spiritual.....i beleive that there is a dimension that spirits....good or evil exist in....and that when your having an episode you are open to recieve signals from this dimension....so it all depends on the time n place your havin the episode....most times none of these spirits are around....but when they are they can sense that your aware of them so maybe they fucc wit you or somethin.....