Controlling your dreams, LUCID DREAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HG800

Sicc OG
Dec 18, 2002
Mann after reading about Sleep Paralysis in this thread it got me really thinking about it and wondering if this will happen to me.

Well sure enough it happens to me that night for the first time in my life.
It wasn't a full blown one like people have talked about with hallucinations and all that.
This was short because I instantly realized what was happening.

During the night I semi woke up and opened my eyes, I was sleeping on my stomach like I usually do.
I hear this man's voice hella deep say something to me clear as fuck as if he's standing right over me.

I wanted to turn my body over to see what was behind me but my arms and legs would not move.
At this moment I realized this had to be what I was reading about, I got hella spooked even though I knew the voice wasn't real and came from my mind it still sounded crazy real and did not want to hear more!

I got frantic and tried to just focus on moving my hand, It worked I was a then able to turn my whole body.
I immediately jumped out of bed and turned on the tv.

After I got out of that state it felt like I wasn't awake until I moved my hand,
like I was still dreaming.
But while I was paralyzed I knew exactly where I was in terms of my position on the bed.

I tried not going back to sleep in fear of it happening again. I did though and I was good for the rest of the night.

That shit was a trip.
I can't even imagine what hallucinating would be like. fuck

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Man I had a crazy ass dream last night... here goes...
I was smoking a cigg and dropped it on the floor and just then i realized i was dreaming something was just funny about the cigg well i was thinking in my dream "wow this is a crazy dream its hella real, I wonder if i burn myself with the cigg will it really burn"?
so i burnt myself and i woke up with my fingers hurting for a few seconds before it went away i had to look to check and see if they were really burnt cuz shit felt so fuckin real.

May 5, 2002
I HAVE A CONDITION CALLED SLEEP PARALYSIS....A RARE OCCURANCE DURING REM SLEEP THAT WAKES UP YOUR MIND WHILE YOUR BODY IS PARALYZED....APPARENTLY THERE IS A SORT OF "SWITCH" IN THE AREA THAT YOUR SPINAL CORD MEETS THE BRAIN WHICH PARALYZES YOUR BODY SO THAT YOU DONT ACT OUT YOUR DREAMS IN REAL LIFE....WELL FOR A LOT OF FOLKS THIS SWITCH CAN FUCC UP AND THEY DO ACT OUT IN THE FORM OF SLEEP WALKING.....SLEEP PARALYSIS IS THE OPPOSITE WHERE YOUR MIND WAKES UP (I CAN SEE AND HEAR) BUT YOUR BODY IS STILL FROZEN(CANT MOVE OR SPEAK).....WHEN THIS HAPPENS I TEND TO SEE FIGURES IN THE ROOM WITH ME....USUALLY DARK SHADOWY TYPES.....I HEAR SOUNDS RANGIN FROM WIERD LAUGHS & WHISPERS TO LARGE CROWDS SCREAMIN......IT CAN BE A FRIGHTNING EXPERIANCE SOMETIMES AND OTHER TIMES IT HAS BEEN SORT OF PEACEFULL....THE EXPERIANCE IS SAID TO BE RARE AND EVERYONE MAY HAVE AN EPISODE AT LEAST ONCE IN THIER LIFE BUT I MUGT BE A SPECIAL CASE CUZ I HAVE IT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH AT THE MINIMAL AND HAVE HAD TIMES WHERE I GET IT 2-3 TIMES A NIGHT EVERY NIGHT FOR WEEKS ON END.....AN EVEN RARER AND STRANGE OCCURANCE ASSOCIATED WITH IT IS AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIANCE....I HAVE FOUND MYSELF TRYIN TO GET UP OR TRYIN TO WALK ACCROSS THE ROOM ONLY TO LOOK BACC AT THE BED AND SEE MY BODY STILL LAYIN THERE ASLEEP.....

WELL ANYWAYS...I WAS READING UP ON IT ONLINE AND A GUY WHO ALSO HAS THESE EPISODES ON A REGULAR BASIS CLAIMS TO HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OVER HIS OUT OF BODY EXPERICANCES AND HAS TRAVELED AROUND HIS NEIGHBORHOOD FOR HOURS WHILE IN THIS STATE....HE TRIES TO EXPLAIN HOW HE ACHIEVES THIS.....SO AFTER READING THIS I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING MYSELF WHEN I HAVE AN EPISODE AND THE CRAZIEST SHIT HAPPENED A FEW WEEKS AGO.....I FOUND MYSELF FALLIN OFF THE BED AND REALIZED I HAD LEFT MY BODY....SO WITHOUT TRYIN TOO HARD TO CONCENTRATE ON MOVIN MYSELF PHYSICALLY I SORT OF CRAWLED/FLOATED TOWARDS MY COMPUTER DESK.....I ALWAYS TURN THE COMP OFF BEFORE BED.....I MANAGED TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE COMPUTER AND I COULD FEEL IT....I PRESSED THE POWER BUTTON IN AND SAW IT LIGHT UP....I TRIED TO MOVE OUT OF THE ROOM BUT I LOST CONCENTRATION AND ENDED UP WAKIN UP IN MY BED.....AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE COMPUTER SURE ENOUGH IT WAS STARTING UP......

ITS SOME CRAZY SHIT TO BELEIVE BUT ITS THE TRUTH AND I WONDER HOW MUCH ONE CAN REALLY DO IF THEY WERE TO MASTER THIS ABILITY.....ITS KINDA SCARY THINKIN OF THE POSSIBILTY OF PEOPLE FLOATIN AROUND IN A SPIRIT FORM BEING ABLE TO PHYSICALLY TOUCH THINGS....
You know what I was just about to post this same shit. I've experienced this many times since I was a kid. Basically its as you said, your mind wakes up but you can't move your body. I havn't hallucinated in the way you describe since I was a kid tho and I can't remember the details.

I used to SLOWLY move a hand up to my face and try and slap it, but the last two times Its happened to me, I was able to push myself up, and get off of my bed, but it feels like there is a huge force of gravity on my body that is pushing me down. I was able to take a few steps, and everything looked REAL AS FUCK, not anything like a dream, then I buckle under the pressure and fall to the ground, and as soon as I hit I fully wake up, back on my bed as if I didn't move an inch.

That shit freaks me out every time and I'm hella stressed after. Sometimes it will happen multiple times in the same night, but that shit is spread out for me. Only a few times a year does it happen. Majority is when I'm hella tired and pass out on the couch while watching TV....