Controlling your dreams, LUCID DREAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
it seems like as soon as i start to realize im dreaming i wake up. i have never been able to totally control my dreams except one time where i was in the back of a car and nobody was in the front but it was drving down the freeway. i was trapped by my belt but just pulled from the seat and it dissapeared. thats it..

Mar 15, 2005
i cant find the link at the moment but i had found a site that was studying sleep paralysis and i was reading through some of the research....one thing that stood out was the fact that majority of sleep paralysis is experianced in the early mornin hours between 2-5 am with 3 am being the peak hour....most of the time i experiance it is around 3 myself....which is coincedently been considered by many occults as the devils hour.....which has led me to be superstitious of tryin to fall asleep after 2 amd and before 5....if im still awake after 2 i wait till 5 to sleep and i never have sleep paralysis.....also like samos said about sleepin on his bacc....i always got it while sleepin on my bacc or stomach too and now my body refuses to sleep anyway but sideways.....but i still get the episodes on my sides jus not as often.....

Mar 15, 2005
also im tryin to find out if anyone has actually seen a person experiance sleep paralysis.....cuz in all my life no one has seen me while i had it....closest was with my ex....while having the episode i could see her bacc and i was tryin to reach out to her but couldnt move or say anything as usual.....she woke up at the moment my episode ended.....when i came to she turned around suddenly wide awake and she asked me if i was ok....i said i dunno why??? and she said that she had a sudden feeling that somethin was wrong wit me and she was kinda spooked.....

i dunno if any controlled observation has taken place with doctors and scientists but i would wonder what it looks like to see someone havin an episode.....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
209 Studioz said:
i cant find the link at the moment but i had found a site that was studying sleep paralysis and i was reading through some of the research....one thing that stood out was the fact that majority of sleep paralysis is experianced in the early mornin hours between 2-5 am with 3 am being the peak hour....most of the time i experiance it is around 3 myself....which is coincedently been considered by many occults as the devils hour.....which has led me to be superstitious of tryin to fall asleep after 2 amd and before 5....if im still awake after 2 i wait till 5 to sleep and i never have sleep paralysis.....also like samos said about sleepin on his bacc....i always got it while sleepin on my bacc or stomach too and now my body refuses to sleep anyway but sideways.....but i still get the episodes on my sides jus not as often.....

In one of the posts I made (dont know if it was in this thread or the demon thread) I mentioned 3 am and how my episodes usually happen at that time. I only sleep on my side now and for everyone else who sleeps on their side you need to look into some type of contour pillow or matress so your spine wont be out of place.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
209 Studioz said:
well i dunno what extent your episode experiances have gone to but its hard to jus be calm wit some of the ones ive had....i always think ive gotten used to em then somethin fucced up happens and scares the shit out me more.....like the time i caught a demon/shadow creature actually fuccin wit me.....i was havin a real dream it seemed when all a sudden everything looked reddish....i felt awake but my eyes were closed which is why i was seeing red.....i felt that i was waking up when all a sudden on the bacc of my eyelids i noticed movement....the movement quiccly turned into a word being writtin out in front of me....engraving itself in the bacc of my eyelid.....i began reading it as it went.....S-a-t-a....in a scratchy type style....before the n was spelled though i suddenly opened my eyes and felt the paralysis kicc in.....at the same moment i seen a shadowy/manta ray/ bat type creature no bigger than an average cat jump up off my chest like it was startled....instantly it flew straight up into the ceiling....then the episode ended and i was awake.....but i couldnt shake the image out my head and i had the feeling that i caught the thing doin somethin it didnt wanna be caught doing....and i could tell it was actually surprised and maybe even shocced that i had seen it.....i know alot of this can be wrote off as sub concious thoughts twisting around in my brain....but man i know the difference between reality and sub conciousness and this felt real as fucc.....
That's pretty fucking fucked up man,

How much weed do you smoke on average each day also what's your sleep pattern like and do you take any other drugs? Cause I know when I was heavy on the drugs and alcohol I used to have really bad sleep patterns and I was constantly tripping. I'm just curious. Trust me man it's just your mind, your fears are acting out, nothing was there. My episodes aren't really espisodes, it's just sleep paralysis, there's not much more to it. I mean people say UFO this, Alien that, the Devil this, the shadow crept up the wall, but we don't really understand how COMPLEX the mind is, think about how much time we spend in dream world.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
209 Studioz said:
yeah majority of my sleep paralysis episodes happen within 10 minutes of falling asleep....alot within 2-3 like you jus said....and its a trip cuz you feel like you was asleep for a while but same time you know it wasnt that long....like you said some people slop into Deep REM fast.....also from some shit i was readin about....thiers a switch of sort thas in our nervous system/spinal cord that switches your bodies functions off when your in REM sleep...this is to keep you from actin out your dreams....ive come to my own conclusion that Sleep Walking and Sleep Raralysis are both cuased by this switch malfunctioning (somethin electrical maybe????) both condisitons are jus opposite each other....sleep walking allows your body to be awake and move while your dreaming and sleep paralysis allows your mind to be partially awake while your body still sleeping....not a proven fact jus my own understanding of it......i stil havent gone to a nuerologist yet and since the last time i posted in this thread my sleep paralysis episodes have seriously died down....i beleive alot of it is stress related and also when i dont smoke any weed i tend to get the episodes as opposed to when i go to bed blunted.....
I didn't notice this post, That's unusual because when I stopped smoking weed my episodes pretty much completely ended. I start bodybuilding 2 years ago, and getting real healthy and shit and they went away, every night I was getting about 8-9 hours full sleep for a year straight. I started slacking after awhile and getting blunted again and they started coming back. My body needs to be clean for my mind to work right. I guess the Marijuana helps you with stress and all that.

I used to Sleep Walk when I was younger, I remember one time my Aunt and my Mom were in the house and I was sleeping, they said I got up and started dancing and telling jokes and shit lol but I was sleeping the whole time. I don't sleep walk anymore, I can only recall a few instances where I did, I guess it evolved into Paralysis, you know, I have a life-time of bad sleeping habits. I do agree, infact I think it is directly related to what you are talking about.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
209 Studioz said:
also im tryin to find out if anyone has actually seen a person experiance sleep paralysis.....cuz in all my life no one has seen me while i had it....closest was with my ex....while having the episode i could see her bacc and i was tryin to reach out to her but couldnt move or say anything as usual.....she woke up at the moment my episode ended.....when i came to she turned around suddenly wide awake and she asked me if i was ok....i said i dunno why??? and she said that she had a sudden feeling that somethin was wrong wit me and she was kinda spooked.....

i dunno if any controlled observation has taken place with doctors and scientists but i would wonder what it looks like to see someone havin an episode.....
I read somewhere if someone touches you, or talks, you snap right out......

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
killaX831Xkali said:
yea fu cuz if itz a trip 4 me when i read it then i couldnt even imagine expericeing it
Yeah its pretty crazy man, my first experience I was like 13, I didn't know what the fuck was going on I thought some presence was trying to take control of me and shit but once I read up on it and visited a doctor about it, It got a lot better. Several of my friends have the same problem, they gotta sleep on their sides. It's not bad but sometimes I'm just like fuck it I have to sleep on my back but when I sleep on my sides I keep a body pillow with me so my spine doesn't get all out of wack.

Jul 21, 2004
CcytzO said:
I HAVE A CONDITION CALLED SLEEP PARALYSIS....A RARE OCCURANCE DURING REM SLEEP THAT WAKES UP YOUR MIND WHILE YOUR BODY IS PARALYZED....APPARENTLY THERE IS A SORT OF "SWITCH" IN THE AREA THAT YOUR SPINAL CORD MEETS THE BRAIN WHICH PARALYZES YOUR BODY SO THAT YOU DONT ACT OUT YOUR DREAMS IN REAL LIFE....WELL FOR A LOT OF FOLKS THIS SWITCH CAN FUCC UP AND THEY DO ACT OUT IN THE FORM OF SLEEP WALKING.....SLEEP PARALYSIS IS THE OPPOSITE WHERE YOUR MIND WAKES UP (I CAN SEE AND HEAR) BUT YOUR BODY IS STILL FROZEN(CANT MOVE OR SPEAK).....WHEN THIS HAPPENS I TEND TO SEE FIGURES IN THE ROOM WITH ME....USUALLY DARK SHADOWY TYPES.....I HEAR SOUNDS RANGIN FROM WIERD LAUGHS & WHISPERS TO LARGE CROWDS SCREAMIN......IT CAN BE A FRIGHTNING EXPERIANCE SOMETIMES AND OTHER TIMES IT HAS BEEN SORT OF PEACEFULL....THE EXPERIANCE IS SAID TO BE RARE AND EVERYONE MAY HAVE AN EPISODE AT LEAST ONCE IN THIER LIFE BUT I MUGT BE A SPECIAL CASE CUZ I HAVE IT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH AT THE MINIMAL AND HAVE HAD TIMES WHERE I GET IT 2-3 TIMES A NIGHT EVERY NIGHT FOR WEEKS ON END.....AN EVEN RARER AND STRANGE OCCURANCE ASSOCIATED WITH IT IS AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIANCE....I HAVE FOUND MYSELF TRYIN TO GET UP OR TRYIN TO WALK ACCROSS THE ROOM ONLY TO LOOK BACC AT THE BED AND SEE MY BODY STILL LAYIN THERE ASLEEP.....
i knew sum gril that waz sayin sum shit like thiz, she said that she waz sleepin 1 night n that she herd tha door open,(she waz tha only 1 home at tha time also) she said she herd sum 1 walk in n that sum thing wit horse legz n hoof feet walked in n waz jus starin at her n when she tryed to get up she couldnt n when she tried to scream she coulnt n 209 studioz waz sayin sumthin bout sleep paralisys mostly happens during 3 o clock at night n waz sayin that that waz considered to be tha devil hour or sumthin n i waz jus wonderin if there might b n e connection or sumthin

Mar 15, 2005
yeah Samos....i guess we all are different...i know i do suffer from chemical imbalance and inherited bi polar characteristics from my father.....

ill tell you this....i quit smokin weed 4 nights ago to get clean for a job....and after months of not having a sleep paralysis episode ive now had it 2 times this last week.....cant wait till i pass the drug test and get bacc to smokin....and to answer your question i usually smoke at least an eighth a day give or take a gram.....i have done lots of other drugs like acid, coke, sherm, mushrooms, and crystal meth.....which im sure dont help none but like ive said before....my earliest episode that i or my mom can recall was from when i was 2 years old....long before i did any drugs.....im sure its a stress related thing and a bad sleep pattern makes it worse....

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I guess I am one of those naturals..I get those dreams like 4 to 5 time a week..also I get phrophecies threw my dreams...I really don't like to tell people because then they think your full of shit..peole the CLOSE people around me know that when I tell them I had a dream about such and such they listen......I had a home boy that lived in milwaukee and I am in vegas...I would always SUGGEST that he not do something ...cause he didn't believe in powers I guess you can say...so he would always think it was by chance....Till one morning I called and started cussing him out..he had no I dea why?....so he was like whats wrong with you?...so I told him you think being in jail is cool?..I said you think that shit is cute?..I said what you liked to get fucked in the ass?....funny thing is that he got hella quiet....he had just gotten out of jail the day before and as my dream revealed someone got him from behind...and after that phone call..he believed me....cause I had no Idea..I would call his house and his ma would just tell me he wasn't home...that was the funniest shit.

I did all the writting the dreams down and all of that but I know the diffrence bewteen my dreams now..so I know when to pay attention and when not to..usually I 'll get like a tingaling feeling ion the top of my head like someone tapped me..so then I 'll remind myself to pay extra attention to my dream that night...I have dreamed of meeting people and I'll run across them 3 to 5 days later....it's something that I wouldn't believe If I didn't go threw it myself.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
NO..I didn't laugh cause he got raped...it was just the silence on the phone after I told him..like all that shit he used to talk , now did nothing but catch his tongue....I am not sure exactly ..I know he got switched between to places...for a very long time he was confused how I knew, cause of course you don't tell people about things like that...and he for dam sure didn't tell me.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
209 Studioz said:
yeah Samos....i guess we all are different...i know i do suffer from chemical imbalance and inherited bi polar characteristics from my father.....

ill tell you this....i quit smokin weed 4 nights ago to get clean for a job....and after months of not having a sleep paralysis episode ive now had it 2 times this last week.....cant wait till i pass the drug test and get bacc to smokin....and to answer your question i usually smoke at least an eighth a day give or take a gram.....i have done lots of other drugs like acid, coke, sherm, mushrooms, and crystal meth.....which im sure dont help none but like ive said before....my earliest episode that i or my mom can recall was from when i was 2 years old....long before i did any drugs.....im sure its a stress related thing and a bad sleep pattern makes it worse....

I feel you. Do you sleep on your side? And does it work? Because I have NEVER had an episode while I was sleeping on my side, try it out if you haven't yet. The only problem is if you move during your sleep and go on your back it could happen.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I notice I wake up out of now were alot....the only thing I can explain it as is I am sensitive to energy...like when I MOVED AWAY...my best friend would keep me u at night until I got so tired I would fall asleep...so finally I called her and she said I was thinking about calling you...and everytime after that I would call her and she would say the same exact thing...also sometime I can't fall asleep because my body knows someone is going to call...I'll be dead tired but all of a sudden have this rush of energy...then I'll wait and my phone will ring...then after that I have no problems going to bed...a couple of times my homeboy in Milwaukee would think about e and wake me up dead uot of mysleep so I would call him and he woud tell me that he was writting me or looking at my picture at that time.....so aftr a couple of times...I would log the times I woke up and he would log the times he wuld think about me and sure enought both of the time frames might have been off by the 10 min.....like yesterday..my mom was on the computer and for no reason ( other than a feeling) I would come into my room and check to see If anyone called my phone...my mom was like what are you doing?...I said someone should be calling ...sure enought after I walked out of the room the phone rang..it was my niece...my mom just started to smile because she knows weird things tend to happen around me.....I hear voices and music also...I remember hearing a japanese conversation one time and being able to understand everywrd..and I no not one phrase or word in japense....It's a trip.