X-Raided Eternally Unforgiven MP3 preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
how bout this, for those trippin of the quality, try this

go lock yourself in the closet for a month with no music, no equipment and by only making 4 collect phonecalls at 15 minutes each to your producer who is hundreds of miles away waiting to record your accapella which has to perfectly match the beat you cant hear, with no metronome,at 98 bpm's

tell me how the quality is when your done, post up the results
im actually gonna try this

Oct 10, 2003
First off all i would like to say, damn i love to see how X is bringing out all the veterans off siccness .net i aint seen ya'll muthafuckers in a while reptile,codeine,3:00A.M. etc etc

the track might not be up in quality, but shit dude has a tight story to tell yet again, shit is raw from the pen like the others said, props he still doing it, FREE X damnit bout time

fcuk peace, 100 all that shit

siccknight

Aug 18, 2006
i saw it up on rapbay yesterday so i bought it, might be getting a headstart on all yall but rapbay hasnt been the same for a couple years now when it come to shipping. imma be kinda pissed if it hits stores before i get it. it dont take but about one day to get to me, i dont see why they lag so much, still aint got it...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
X-raided aint never disapointed me yet with any solo release....The man spitz pure fire...shittin on ya favorite rappers favorite rapper....c,mon now "Xorcist" was over the phone and that shit was nothin but slap....

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
First off all i would like to say, damn i love to see how X is bringing out all the veterans off siccness .net i aint seen ya'll muthafuckers in a while reptile,codeine,3:00A.M. etc etc

the track might not be up in quality, but shit dude has a tight story to tell yet again, shit is raw from the pen like the others said, props he still doing it, FREE X damnit bout time

fcuk peace, 100 all that shit

siccknight
What up Siccknight!!! This your boy Venom from Evildooinz and Madesicc days.

Aug 18, 2006
is it only 8 tracks? can someone confirm this? rapbay only shows 8 tracks on the tracklisting, maybe its not all shown or something?

01. The Patriot Act
02. Eternally Unforgiven
03. Assisted Suicide
04. Acid Rain
05. High Notoriety
06. Still Can't C Me
07. Focused
08. The Legend Of Ice Cold

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea, they said its a EP ta hold us over for Unforgiven 2.

is it only 8 tracks? can someone confirm this? rapbay only shows 8 tracks on the tracklisting, maybe its not all shown or something?

01. The Patriot Act
02. Eternally Unforgiven
03. Assisted Suicide
04. Acid Rain
05. High Notoriety
06. Still Can't C Me
07. Focused
08. The Legend Of Ice Cold

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
Wow... you guys are TRIPPIN! This is a seriously gangsta track! Did anyone LISTEN TO THE VOCALS?! I don't even know what to say, I'm hella disappointed by y'all reaction. I'm honestly speechless. Put this in your car, listen to the vocals and the beat pound and it will take you to another world... W.O.W.

As far as the quality, X-Raided is in a cement cell in prison. This is the quality of the record through out.

"I was rhymin about car chases and nines, sprayin clips when Scarface was a Geto Boy and his mind was playin tricks.
When Pac was doin' the Humpty Dance with Digital Underground I was bangin' Blocc Crip puttin niggaroes under ground"
Yea he just switched to a diffrent prison to more locked down and shit I hear from his wife

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
When Pac was doin' the Humpty Dance with Digital Underground I was bangin' Blocc Crip puttin niggaroes under ground"
my favorite bar's from the track!!! hahaha nice to see we got similar taste loki you called out my fav lines hahaha....

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
I just read the lyrics to "The Legend of Ice Cold" and I'll say this: X has outdone himself lyrically on this one. Supreme storytelling... brutal, evocative, vivid stuff here. Not sure how it will actually sound, of course (hopefully a bit better than "Eternally Unforgiven"), but lyrically, X is on top of his game like never before.

http://www.amoeba.com/admin/uploads/blog/XRaidedCDInsert1.pdf[/url]