X-Raided Eternally Unforgiven MP3 preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2008
A lot of you have hit us directly in the past asking how to get money on X's books or show him love and I think the most we've ever asked anyone to do is shoot him some stamps or send him a book. If anyone really wants to support X-Raided, like if anyone genuinely gives a shit, this is the best way to do it... buy the album.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Haven't copped yet but will today or friday...

I'ma support it whether or not it sounds clear...ya'll should too, if you ever want to hear a studio project from X the only way to do it is to support his career...

Oct 4, 2007
I just picked it up. It's definitely a dope album and I think Filthy Rich's production on the album is tight. It fit's perfect with X. I can't wait until Unforgiven 2!

Feb 14, 2004
well i'm listening to samples of this album. so far it sounds badass. i think i might have to buy it. went back to the Xorcist days with just rappin over the phone. sounds good. the beats are koo

Jun 10, 2002
go. buy it now. if you've been waitin & waitin & waitin for some new X material to the point that you damn near gave up on it, go buy dis shit now. Its heated, raw, underground type shit. He still got it, even after all these years X aint lost the touch when it comes to spittin. This cd should hold u over for a minute, or at least until the other projects get released.

Jun 10, 2002
And if you read on the inside of the cover. X explains why this cd was dropped and the purpose for it and the reason for the quality being off. Quit cryin bout the quality or whateva & buy da shit. then take ya happy ass home'n slap dat shit in the stereo, read the inside of the cover, and listen. Obviously they tryna shut him down to the point where he has to go back to doin it over da phone. Lames be da one complainin bout the quality yet they was saying that the Xorcist is a classic.

Dec 30, 2007
The album is sorely lacking. it's a throw back to x-orcist days... yes x-orcist is a classic, but technically speaking it's ghetto. Ignition sounded good, well mixed... eternally unforgiven is not. 8 tracks, 2 of which are some bitch talking/skitz... i had to turn down my fuckin bass to hear what x was saying. what kinda shit iz that where a mothafucka has to turn DOWN his bass? who the fuck mixed that cd? X-raided just fell off as my favorite rapper.

Jun 10, 2002
The album is sorely lacking. it's a throw back to x-orcist days... yes x-orcist is a classic, but technically speaking it's ghetto. Ignition sounded good, well mixed... eternally unforgiven is not. 8 tracks, 2 of which are some bitch talking/skitz... i had to turn down my fuckin bass to hear what x was saying. what kinda shit iz that where a mothafucka has to turn DOWN his bass? who the fuck mixed that cd? X-raided just fell off as my favorite rapper.
well its prolly cuz your stupid flee market speakers are blown out dumb ass. talkin bout x raided just fell off as my favorite rapper.....shut up wit that bullshit. nobody care who your favorite rapper is & isnt. "technically speaking its ghetto". explain to me why "technically" its ghetto. take ya lame ass to the sista side of siccness forum where somebody might give a fuck about your stupid opinions and your retarded perspective. If you were actually a fan of X music since psycho active you'd appreciate this small piece of work he put out.
Mothafukas got spoiled & shit after he dropped unforgiven. tell u what...if you can fit a mothafukin dat recorder in yo booty, and sneak that shit in to X, and then after, the clarity still aint coo, then complain. otherwise take yourself, your emotions, and your complaints to another forum where some females or some fagets can counsel your feelings and give you comfort.
Cuz game recognize game, real recognize the real (and it aint even all that serious), and X spits venom. period.
Fuck, I dont like clarity of it......but it's not the clarity of the vocals thats important, & I wont explain it to you any further then that. Turn your fuckin bass down, adjust your EQ, shit, get yourself a crossover....just stfu.
All the other X raided fans go get this cd. Dont worry bout who mixed the cd, its tight. Hopefully enough mufukas by his cd's, then we may actually here his music come out of a real studio again. dumb asses.

Nov 8, 2002
Ain't nobody downloaded the song to actually LISTEN to it? At last have your opinion be informed. The last 20 bars or so are just...whew. Slapping it right now, at the crib.
If your streaming it it will sound low grade..... Try buying it for the good version then you won't have to complain about quality.

Feb 23, 2003
great album, best x-raided in 8 years.
Very good beat selection, top notch lyrics.

With this sound quality it will never reach the masses, but I dont care.
I hope X keeps usin beats like this!