X-Raided Eternally Unforgiven MP3 preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2003
sup cold187 give us a holla 2 mayne, and for the fool saying x aint his fav rapper anymore, go read wtf u said and tell wtf x has to do with all that, dude just spit his lyrics, and if u complaining about lyrics then sry man, but it makes me wonder to what garbage u listen to and make an comparison out of, cuz x still spits venom, and just about the best though tout lyrics i know from the gangsta side of rap, this dude always telling a story with a message or something about him, dont get me wrong i listen to the other stuff 2, but no way anyone can touch x on past lyrics or present
great album, best x-raided in 8 years.
Very good beat selection, top notch lyrics.

With this sound quality it will never reach the masses, but I dont care.
I hope X keeps usin beats like this!

Nov 20, 2007
great album, best x-raided in 8 years.
Very good beat selection, top notch lyrics.

With this sound quality it will never reach the masses, but I dont care.
I hope X keeps usin beats like this!
yea i agree. x is killin shit. and i liked the production too. whoever mixed it tho shoulda mixed it better tho. knowin that x is rappin on a phone, that mixer shoulda put more effort into makin his voice a lil more clearer. but other than that, i like it and i thought the cover was cool too. this cd kills majority of that bullshit thats out there right now, even wit the sound quality soundin the way it is imo. x was and will always be one of my favorites.

Nov 20, 2007
thanks for coppin the album and giving us your feedback. X is still a monster emcee for sure!

the original vocal tracks were much much worse. one day i'll post a sample of how it sounded at the beginning. what you hear is the product of weeks of work to clean them up and make them this audible.
i hear ya. yea it was good to hear some more x music. i wasn't really trippin off those comps he was doin cuz i was waitin on anotha album from him. and i still haven't gotten a chance to hear that x and loki shit. i always forget about that album. whatever happened to kingpen tho? i think he complimented x well on sac-a-indo.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
eternally unforgivin

http://www.zshare.net/audio/645625637e9be65d/

x-raided has gotten more creative and touches some real serious gang life topics and prison politics..i've heard alot of bad mouthn about this album but had the privledge to pick this up my self and im very impressed on x-raideds delivery, i think alot of people judge this album by its beats(which aren't the best) but actually sit there and listen to what this mans saying if your a real person from the hood or ghetto you gon feel x-raided regardless if it's on a slappin beat on not its still gangsta so support this project show some luv to a real veteran in this northern cali rap game.