X-Raided Eternally Unforgiven MP3 preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I just read the lyrics to "The Legend of Ice Cold" and I'll say this: X has outdone himself lyrically on this one. Supreme storytelling... brutal, evocative, vivid stuff here. Not sure how it will actually sound, of course (hopefully a bit better than "Eternally Unforgiven"), but lyrically, X is on top of his game like never before.

http://www.amoeba.com/admin/uploads/blog/XRaidedCDInsert1.pdf[/url]
why would amoeba up this? Its nice ta see but it takes away from the release really specially wit all these downloaders these days, they wont even have a reason to by the hardcopy. If it was by the requst of blocstar then I stand corrected.

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
why would amoeba up this? Its nice ta see but it takes away from the release really specially wit all these downloaders these days, they wont even have a reason to by the hardcopy. If it was by the requst of blocstar then I stand corrected.
Agreed generally, but reading those lyrics, for me, made me want to go out and purchase the real deal when it drops.

Aug 18, 2006
i just got mine, idk if its just me but it sounds better on the cd and the production is dope filthy, im not even finished, im still on track 6. it feels like the songs are alot loger than normal on each track. so far it got a dark but updated feel to the album that people can appreciate.

Aug 18, 2006
i just finished listening to the whole cd, anyone thinking it wont sound right in the ride is trippin', this album knocks hard on subs. i had a hard time listening to lyrical content because i keep getting interupted. every track is fire, the production goes with his style. it dosnt sound like his madman cds or some bmr but i think when listening to it, you wont be bothered as much. i gotta listen more tho and soak it in.

Aug 18, 2006
I just poped in vengance is mine today and the new cd in comparison is not that bad. X said in the inserts it's to keep u up on what's to come and Im just waiting for that unforgiven 2 now. All this hype got me bumping his madman & bmr era stuff lately, I thought that cd with Loki was cool too idk why people don't like it.

Jan 18, 2006
im highly disappointed and my expectations werent even high. I cant believe this bullshit is even being sold in stores. His voice is fucked off on every track, it sounds like as big of a bootleg as that deadly game album

May 22, 2008
For those who asked where they can get it... Dimple and Frys just ordered more CDs so they should have some... Best Buy ordered CD's for NorCal and SoCal region, so they should have them soon if they don't have it yet...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
im highly disappointed and my expectations werent even high. I cant believe this bullshit is even being sold in stores. His voice is fucked off on every track, it sounds like as big of a bootleg as that deadly game album
I want to support X, but it sounds like I need to hear this EP before I think about buying....:(