X-Raided Eternally Unforgiven MP3 preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
why isnt the quality like unforgiven 1, vengence is mine, initiation, city of kings ?

that beat isnt very great either.

Sep 1, 2003
not feelin it at all.....beat is weak an x flow seem all slow an unmotivated regardless of the lyrics

quality dont matter...but even those old crappy hollis beats seem better that this

even x small lil skit on sav and bleezo album goes harder

i hope this song dont reflect the rest of the album....

x is one of my fav in the game but this here aint cuttin it folks

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea, it seems X was more focused on tellin the story than trippin offa the delivery at the begining of the track, it's on rhapsody, imma shwoops.
I think erryone's just trippin offa the quality of the vocal recording more than anything, this song is obviously a concept song that needs plenty of soakin up ta even appreciate it but it's X, there's no way this album should suck.

Thanks for the Lyrics

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
not feelin it at all.....beat is weak an x flow seem all slow an unmotivated regardless of the lyrics

quality dont matter...but even those old crappy hollis beats seem better that this

even x small lil skit on sav and bleezo album goes harder

i hope this song dont reflect the rest of the album....

x is one of my fav in the game but this here aint cuttin it folks
Agreed. His flow is slow as fuck and boring. and the quality (vocal wise) is pretty much shit. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
An update-someone posted the whole song on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpKDSipj4uc

Still not that impressed.

By the way, wasn't X on lock when he recorded Unforgiven 1, Speak of The Devil, Vengeance Is Mine, and that Ignition record? Those all sounded way better than this...

I didn't like many of the songs off the most recent Raided offering (Ignition), but X really shined on a few numbers there, and both the production and his vocal clarity on songs like "The Merger" and "Incarceraided" were definitely top notch, probably the closest to studio quality heard from him since Psycho-Active. What gives?

Nov 20, 2005
THA LYRICS IS RAW AS FUCK!!! I AGREE ALSO THAT THA VOCALS SOUND A LIL HORRIBLE, KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE HE RECORDED HIMSELF ON THOSE LIL VOICE RECORDERS.....BUT THEN AGAIN WE MUST APPRECIATE THIS, AND REMEMBER HE IS BEHIND BARS MAKIN IT HAPPEN IN ANY WAY HE CAN!! AND ALSO, HE IS LITERALLY RAPPIN TO AIR (MEANING NO BEAT WAT SO EVER)....IT IS DEFINITELY A TOUGH JOB TO TRY AND MAKE A BEAT AROUND VOCALS , LET ALONE SOMEONE AS RAW AS X, HOPEFULLY THE OTHER MATERIAL SOUNDS BETTER!!

BIG UPS TO X-LOC FOR STILL KICKIN THAT REAL GANSTA SHIT THO!! FREE X-RAIDED

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
i agree with some here. his lyrics are not to be judged because they are always tight, but the overall quality of the song doesn't impress me either. a slowed down flow seems to take away from his delivery, which he used to have pretty much all the time. as far as the beats, i can't judge based on one song, but it is so-so.

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
Dissapointed about the quality but these are the type of beats I like to hear Xloc on! Good work on the production Filthy Rich! I hope the rest of the album is as sicc as this songs beat. I hope the quality for the vocals on the other songs are at least a little better too!

May 11, 2002
Track is not bad at all.........but it is not as tight as X's past shit.....but you can't judge the whole album on one track.

The beat is tight.

Sep 28, 2006
I downloaded the track last night and have listened to it at least 15 times all the way through. I got no problem with the production, I think that's pretty clean, I liked how he switched the beat up. I love the story X tells and the lyrcs are fire. I do hope they have some more up tempo beats, though. As far as the quality of the vocals, if Unforgiven and VIM is a 10 on the clarity, I'd say this is at least 8. It does beg the question of, why is it different from the previous clearer recordings? Great move with providin all the lyrics in the insert of the CD. Also, this is a 6 minute song with no features and no real chorus in the middle. Straight spitz. I'm happy to have some new X to bump, lookin forward to hearin the rest of the album.

Jan 27, 2004
x didnt lose a step, why is everyone complaining? he's doing the best with what he has. he's one of the best lyricsist of all time.the stacked vocals and ad libs could be turned down though. all i have to say is thanks to anyone and everyone who who was apart of blessing us with x-raideds talents.

May 15, 2003
i cant really hear it that good cause the speakers on this pc suck, but it sounds cool to me. the vocals are what they are, cant complain. the flow is slow, but in a good way, it sounds tight with the beat. the beat sounds cool to me too.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Yeah I think the "lack of SQ" is cause the adlibs are mixed too loud...IMO they don't need to be there at all...almost sounds like maybe the original vocal track was mono and it was copied to stereo...but theres a small delay between L/R

Aint feelin the beat changeup...the second part is too busy and makes it kind of hard to hear the vocals...first half/outro beat is filthy though and accents X very well.

Even with that said, that's some nitpicking shit, I can't wait for this shit...april 21, 100 sack, a 40 and eternally unforgiven. You can hear how fucking real X is with everything he says "So cute an peaceful/till he turned 16 an started shootin people"

This shit's fire...

Aug 17, 2004
Some of yall act like he is supposed to have a full studio in prison or something. I give the man props for even being able to still pull it off after 10+ years. Also if I remember right he had some recording equipment that was snuck into prison for the albums that had clean vocals, which ended up getting him put him into the hole. Its probably not so easy for him to pull that shit off anymore. Either way I'll be coppin this.