The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Aite cool...nah I didn't get any email...lemme check again now...thanks bro..look forward to getting that dvd...if it's as good as you say it is...I may order more...late, TKO

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Unregistered said:
Before I even think of buying one of these from you, quick question:
Will my Panasonic DVD player (capable of playing DVD-R's) play them?
IT WILL THEY READ LIKE REAL DVD's, or your money back, And I didnt get a chance ta go to tha photo shop so tomorrow Il lget covers printed and send more out,,1-love

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Hell tha fucc yeah...

•I got my Frisco tah Jaccremento one two dayz ago...I just havn't had tha chance tah git online yet and tell yall...
•Tha shit iz tight as hell...Those C-Bo video'z are hella tight!!...And there'z an apperance by D-Bo in Money by tha Ton!!!...lol...that'z pretty tight...
•Tha only thing that succz iz that that whole San Quinn section doesn't play on my shit...I dunno why, it'z not scratched or anyuthing, but I don't really give ah hell about that part anyway...It'z fuccin coo tah have LEGIT Lynch & C-Bo vidz now...I've tried gittin em before, but they were faulty...
•But hellz yeah...I'm fuccin happy with it...I'm gonna try and git em tah play on my dad';z DVD player and see what happens...

@Moonchild...How long are these gonna be available??...I am buyin and registering a car right now, so I'm gonna be strapped for cash till next paychecc...FUCCC!!!...

legit

-HººP

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Hell tha fucc yeah...

Good shit Hoop!! Glad you like em and DAM SAN QUINN SHOULD WORK<<THe only complaint I had was that at the end of messy arv video it freezes,,Gotta fix that dont know what went wrong there? BUT IT SHOULD PLAY,,if not IOU! THEY WILL BE Available for a few more weeks playa and if I aint advertising e-mail me and Ill plugg you,,PLAYA PRICE,,you been down from tha jump..

HOOP said:
•I got my Frisco tah Jaccremento one two dayz ago...I just havn't had tha chance tah git online yet and tell yall...
•Tha shit iz tight as hell...Those C-Bo video'z are hella tight!!...And there'z an apperance by D-Bo in Money by tha Ton!!!...lol...that'z pretty tight...
•Tha only thing that succz iz that that whole San Quinn section doesn't play on my shit...I dunno why, it'z not scratched or anyuthing, but I don't really give ah hell about that part anyway...It'z fuccin coo tah have LEGIT Lynch & C-Bo vidz now...I've tried gittin em before, but they were faulty...
•But hellz yeah...I'm fuccin happy with it...I'm gonna try and git em tah play on my dad';z DVD player and see what happens...

@Moonchild...How long are these gonna be available??...I am buyin and registering a car right now, so I'm gonna be strapped for cash till next paychecc...FUCCC!!!...

legit

-HººP

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
MoonChild said:
IT WILL THEY READ LIKE REAL DVD's, or your money back, And I didnt get a chance ta go to tha photo shop so tomorrow Il lget covers printed and send more out,,1-love
copy shop tried ta fuck me 25 for 5 prints LOL I laughed, ,they said it was cause they were "Print outs" not copies,,tha fucks,,if anyone wants 1 without covers (Preferably if IOU FOR A COVER DESIGN or pending purchase,,ext,,) Hit me up I got a few copies ready ta go but no covers,,everyone elses gotta wait till like wednessday im ordering from ebay today they get here hella quick but im giving a lil "JUST IN CASE" TIME for ink delivery,, they fucken 40 bones at the store And you Know I just aint with that so ebay it is for 16.99:)

IF YOU GOTTA PRINTER AND WANT YOUR SHIT HIT ME UP!! MAKE YOUR OWN COVERS..LOL 1

Apr 25, 2002
ay, i made a color copies at kinkos for a $1 right, but they was print outs from my computer too. i used the "do it yourself" copier.

but i got that cokeland today, damn shit is clean. the tooshort I LUV IT is hella good quality. i was like fuck, shit look like dvd material. damn the bay has some knockin ass songs and tight ass videos. good shit for makin this collection moonchild. its coo to look at these videos again after hella years. over time you find out what other rappers look like and shit, then when you see these old videos, you know more people that had cameos and shit. i just noticed TECHN9NE in the yukmouth still ballin.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Dam I didnt even see that tech n9ne LOL!! you very observent..GLAD YOU LIKE EM FOLKS!!!! yea it wasnt kinko's it was another spot like it but I used that name as a generic term,,where can i go in richmond? are there any kinko's? thanks for tha info again folks..AND GLAD YOU GOT EM AND APPRICIATE MY WORK,,it's good ta know someone can appriciate and know QUALITY product when they see it . PLUS you get playa plugg on any upcomming collection I make,,gone..
SCOCIOUS said:
ay, i made a color copies at kinkos for a $1 right, but they was print outs from my computer too. i used the "do it yourself" copier.

but i got that cokeland today, damn shit is clean. the tooshort I LUV IT is hella good quality. i was like fuck, shit look like dvd material. damn the bay has some knockin ass songs and tight ass videos. good shit for makin this collection moonchild. its coo to look at these videos again after hella years. over time you find out what other rappers look like and shit, then when you see these old videos, you know more people that had cameos and shit. i just noticed TECHN9NE in the yukmouth still ballin.

Apr 25, 2002
Kinko's - Berkeley CA Shattuck
2295 Shattuck St
Berkeley, CA 94704-1497
US
Phone: (510) 204-0775

Kinko's - Emeryville CA
5895 Christie Ave
Emeryville, CA 94608-1923
US
Phone: (510) 644-9701

Kinko's - San Rafael CA Central
777 Grand Ave Ste 105
San Rafael, CA 94901-3509
US
Phone: (415) 453-5494

Kinko's - Sausalito CA Sausalito
2400 Bridgeway
Sausalito, CA 94965-1585
US
Phone: (415) 331-2093

Kinko's - San Rafael CA Terra Linda
234 Northgate One
San Rafael, CA 94903-3416
US
Phone: (415) 491-0343

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Dam thanks folks!! Ill peep,,you ontop of shit!!
SCOCIOUS said:
Kinko's - Berkeley CA Shattuck
2295 Shattuck St
Berkeley, CA 94704-1497
US
Phone: (510) 204-0775

Kinko's - Emeryville CA
5895 Christie Ave
Emeryville, CA 94608-1923
US
Phone: (510) 644-9701

Kinko's - San Rafael CA Central