The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
kev ski said:
YO MOON ! YOU NEED TO MASS PROCUCE THESE !! HIT I GOT GOOD PRICES 1750 FOR A THOUSAND FULL PACKAGE WITH SHRINK AND FILM

KEV SKI
1510-290-4714
Im coo folks,,thx but Ill leave that to the Artists ta do,, these are strictly UNDERGROUND Love,, and I 'd rather make em as they sell,,

Apr 25, 2002
Pick these up folks...I got the Vallejo one so far waitin on the SF/Sac one...these videos bring back the memories, especially the old E-40 videos, classics, definite collectors items....

and for the record...MOONCHILD is legit!!!

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LMD1510 said:
Pick these up folks...I got the Vallejo one so far waitin on the SF/Sac one...these videos bring back the memories, especially the old E-40 videos, classics, definite collectors items....

and for the record...MOONCHILD is legit!!!
Right On, SF/Sac on its way! THese are as limited edition as they get huh?!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
So Moonchild I want one of them Vallejo ones....this lexmoonrose email address is the same address used for paypal too?

TKO

Jul 7, 2002
Got my Vallejo comp yesterday!!! Some tight videos on there. I thought the quality would've been a little better, but its still well worth the buy. Thanks for the hook potna....now just waiting on that S.F. to Jackramento one. Any idea on how long?

Holla Back.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SkuddySavage said:
Got my Vallejo comp yesterday!!! Some tight videos on there. I thought the quality would've been a little better, but its still well worth the buy. Thanks for the hook potna....now just waiting on that S.F. to Jackramento one. Any idea on how long?

Holla Back.
Yea they aint master copies they tv recordings!! But they atill tight as fuck huh! Well worth it fashow,,Sf sac gotta get ink for covers so I Think imma got to kinkos so can keep it movin..Ill holla tomorrow Imma go to this one spot after work,,today I didnt have time,,more in tha mail though and gotta few dubbs left just need covers!! LOL SHOUDNT BE TOO LONG at all folks,,its commin!