The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
MARV

(I NEED NEW COLOR CARTRIDGE!!)

It printed coo' Glad it was the one with a grey backround. I think it was just fuckin up on the Kokeland cover cause all the Color being used, it says Im still at 3/4 left in the cartrige,,just didnt wanna send out some faulty shit!

SO I GOT YOU TOMORROW ThEN PLAYA!

Cokeland, Frisco, Vallejo,,Complete..I Still owe you tha Gumbo then and ill plugga playas price on the future ones I got way more tricks up my sleeve after these best believe it!

ghost..

Apr 25, 2002
I NEED EM!! YOU SHOULD TAKE THE COVERS TO KINKOS AND GET COLOR COPIES INSTEAD OF WASTING INK. IT'LL BE CHEAPER SINCE YOU MAKIN HELLA DVDS

May 1, 2002
Re: MARV

MoonChild said:
(I NEED NEW COLOR CARTRIDGE!!)

It printed coo' Glad it was the one with a grey backround. I think it was just fuckin up on the Kokeland cover cause all the Color being used, it says Im still at 3/4 left in the cartrige,,just didnt wanna send out some faulty shit!

SO I GOT YOU TOMORROW ThEN PLAYA!

Cokeland, Frisco, Vallejo,,Complete..I Still owe you tha Gumbo then and ill plugga playas price on the future ones I got way more tricks up my sleeve after these best believe it!

ghost..

that's righteous nehpew. good lookin! i'll holla when they touchdown

$ydeway$

Apr 25, 2002
MoonChild said:

Thanks I was thinking abouth that,,can I get glossy quality for cheep how much?
i dont know about glossy, but a regular color copy is $1. i got the frisco/sac dvd yesterday, when you gonna get the cokeland & vallejo to me??

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SCOCIOUS said:

i dont know about glossy, but a regular color copy is $1. i got the frisco/sac dvd yesterday, when you gonna get the cokeland & vallejo to me??
a Dollar for 1 copy!! LOL Imma just get that plugg on ebay cartridge 16.99 insteat of 39.99!! LOL

You got it,,How you like?! Why no comment?

And I can get you Oakland Now and vallej owhen I make cover,,or you can get disk w/out covers too..holla