The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
kurri said:
too pricey for me, but lookin good man
thanks,,and I know its the fucken blanks and everything else that goes into it like covers & cases as well as ALL my fucken time!! not to mention the DVD burner thatll play on everyones shit and the capture video software..LOL shit done put me in the hole!

May 11, 2002
DONT SEND THIS SHIESTY GAFFLIN ASS NIGGA SHIT!!!!!

CAUSE I SENT HIM $48 FOR FOUR VIDEO COMPS OVER TWO MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING!!! MOONCHILD IS A GAFFLA!

HE KEEPS PROMISING TO SEND MY VIDEOS BUT NEVER DOES! FUCK THIS CAT AND HIS BOOTLEG VIDEOS!

OUT

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
yea watch this fool ya'll sound like he just stackin ya'll niggaz chips.....aint no one got shit yet fo they money....my cousin orderd from this cat before and he ripped him off...so do what u do.....AND IF U ARE LEGIT MOONCHILD....WHY DONT U SLANG EM IN THE SICCSHOP? THEN FOLKS COULD BE GURANTEED THEIR PRODUCT.....

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Holla at my e-mail folks I dont even know who you are! Your scren name does ring a bell and yes Iv ben hella laggin cause these didnt come out right the first time,, but the 125 plus that HAVE ALREADY got comops offa me know different..LIkE I said, I WILL BE HOOKING UP ALL LATE FEES,,and your post is no way ta get hooked up..if you email me I respond.
CrushOne said:
DONT SEND THIS SHIESTY GAFFLIN ASS NIGGA SHIT!!!!!

CAUSE I SENT HIM $48 FOR FOUR VIDEO COMPS OVER TWO MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING!!! MOONCHILD IS A GAFFLA!

HE KEEPS PROMISING TO SEND MY VIDEOS BUT NEVER DOES! FUCK THIS CAT AND HIS BOOTLEG VIDEOS!

OUT

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HutchKilla said:
yea watch this fool ya'll sound like he just stackin ya'll niggaz chips.....aint no one got shit yet fo they money....my cousin orderd from this cat before and he ripped him off...so do what u do.....AND IF U ARE LEGIT MOONCHILD....WHY DONT U SLANG EM IN THE SICCSHOP? THEN FOLKS COULD BE GURANTEED THEIR PRODUCT.....
I aint stacked SHIT yet!! Im still in the hole over these for 1..the original post was INVEST IN THE DVD PROJECT. And some did And will be plugged for it,, and there confident in it cause of my track record of well the fuck over 125 tapes sold VHS,,whos your cousin I aint never ripped anyone off in my life,,mabe he thought I did & never hit me up or somethin but hey you gotta communicate,,and I hit Vamps up about networkin,,still gotta see about how that works. I understand though, you just dont know WHO I am. Im a perfectionist and I lagged like fuck cause of it,,but come thru is an understatement. and by next week when cats got em in the players,,youll know.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Hey Moonchild I'm interested in buying the your DVD's.I need these videos because I haven't seen hardly any of these videos.Being in Ohio it hard to find these videos anywhere around here.