The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Moonchild, just recieved both DVDs playa and I'm pretty impressed with the quality they came out. Be on the lookout for cliental soon

PS~I also want the other DVDs I missed out on as well pimpin. email me the invoice ight

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
layziemarv said:
Moonchild, just recieved both DVDs playa and I'm pretty impressed with the quality they came out. Be on the lookout for cliental soon

PS~I also want the other DVDs I missed out on as well pimpin. email me the invoice ight

Glad Ta Hear Marv,,Been waitin on your reply folks You got alotta pull and outta anyone you'd be ONE cat I'd hate ta misplease,,so you got 2? Vallejo is also on tha way a day later I sent it,,BE on tha lookout for that one,,figured You had it by now,, Yes you got tha 3 and Gumbo is in tha making as we speak,,Its gonna be REAL special,,Got Cougnut in there Hosting an Old bay show as the intro and everything!! Ohhh Im on it!! Good lookin out and My 50 Rack of DVD Blanks is on tha way so holla!!! thx

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hey Moonchild....if it's possible can you do us all a favor?...for the people who have orders with you....can you contact us individually by email or post on this board the names when you ship product out? That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

TKO

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
TKO said:
Hey Moonchild....if it's possible can you do us all a favor?...for the people who have orders with you....can you contact us individually by email or post on this board the names when you ship product out? That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

TKO
thats usually what I do playa,,sometime I just rush it out though:)