The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
EsePincheAzteca said:
what's the catch????
Fucken Cartridge was bunk folks,,so I gotta go pay for some prints at kinkos today,,LOL,,Holla folks Im all bussiness today,,gone

ohh and I got proof they were bunk by the test my shit runs, a whole color strip was missing during the test and all I got to print were 2 full color covers and BAM it was shot!! Not enough ink at all,,and it says its full!!! LOL

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
TKO & SCO..Didnt get a chance ta print,,been hving car problems & chit! But I talked ta tha shyster from ebay & hes sending already for a new one But Tomorrow im hoping ta get some printed as promised,,my bad folks! Let Me Do tha playa plugg for another quality is gettin better,, and Ill holla Fashow,,everyone 'll have some shit ta blaze on just a lil longer,,and not at all for tha cats already slumpin em!!,,gone

May 17, 2002
what up, i'd like to get some of these dvds, i emailed you a few times, but never got a response.
How come the three dvd set is 64$ , and each individual dvd is only 20$ with free shipping, shouldnt it be $60?
but please reply back on availability, ordering procedures and what not, thanks.
[email protected]

Justin

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
We've Got Bush!!!!

Gotta stack of covers folks!! Cheep too only 65 cents at this one spot in berkeley lil 3.95 intro fee but for that cheep for 600 dpi laser prints I'd rather hit that up all day for ya'll,,Im juiced,,Justin yea hit e-mail playa [email protected] and SCO: Yea I need them videos,,aint hollered at Prim in a minute so I gotta peep tha status,,Ill get back,,and you got MAIL! Ya smell?

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
servnu151 said:
MOONCHILD is legit!~

believe that..i purchased a couple back in the days!

MOONCHILD.....i remember you said i was going to get hooked on these cuzzin, get back at me mayne!

[email protected]
wasscrackin pimp,,yea you bought a few so you get playa plugg on these send a playa 60 for tha set of 4!! thats free shipping and a 20 dollar discout,,hit my e-mail folks,,even if you want only a few or whatever Ill plugg it,,gone [email protected]