The DVD Underground Project Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Mail for hella goes out today?

I don't understand mr moonchild...mail for hella?

So your saying you sent mine out then?

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
TKO said:
Mail for hella goes out today?

I don't understand mr moonchild...mail for hella?

So your saying you sent mine out then?
your a classic dogg!! Yes yours will go out today as in I will dropp em in tha mail box tonight,,along with alot more folks shit,,AZTECA you too folks,,couldnt foget about your shit

Nov 26, 2002
WHATS UP MOON? GLAD TA SEE YA'LL DOIN WELL WITH THIS PROJECT..... ANYWAYS I THOUGHT I READ ON A POST THERE NOW $15 BUCKS A COPY? CUZ IM DOWN TA GET VALLEJO KNIGHTS, AND THE FRISCO TO SAC, AND MAYBE THE COKELANDS SIDESHOW...HOLLA BACK ON PRICES PIMPIN'

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Coke Lord said:
WHATS UP MOON? GLAD TA SEE YA'LL DOIN WELL WITH THIS PROJECT..... ANYWAYS I THOUGHT I READ ON A POST THERE NOW $15 BUCKS A COPY? CUZ IM DOWN TA GET VALLEJO KNIGHTS, AND THE FRISCO TO SAC, AND MAYBE THE COKELANDS SIDESHOW...HOLLA BACK ON PRICES PIMPIN'
wassup folks! Yea $15 each bottom price,,FREE shipping,,holla at e-mail for order folks,, [email protected] good lookin out.

May 1, 2002
Moonchild, I got folx on lock for ya but I was wondering if you can email me the get down of each DVD including tracklistings so I can mass mail them the info.

DVDs' came thru in great quality

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
layziemarv said:
Moonchild, I got folx on lock for ya but I was wondering if you can email me the get down of each DVD including tracklistings so I can mass mail them the info.

DVDs' came thru in great quality
thanks folks they coo but I want em ta BE PERFECT!! that lil almost perfect shit pisses me off!! So you got tha GUMBO? Or?? I forgot ooh you got tha 3 and Also paid for 2-pac as well,,,thats gonna be a BUMPIN ass one cause Im DL'n em and they got tha CD's music over em so they helllaaa slump!! Great Video quality too,,Aight but should I just make a post with all tha details and covers and then e-mail a link of tha clean POST? that'd be ideal,,holla pimp and again thanks YOU WILL GET EM AS THEY IMPROVE (i.e. all chapters, Better Quality ext) For Playa Plugg Price & just slang tha old ones,,Let me know