God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
this game is not my style at all. I havent played the first two and very glad I rented and did not buy this. The graphics were dope as hell though. Only made it about 20 minutes.
LOL, how isn't this game your style? its a 3rd person adventure game. Your the first person ive heard not to like it. You don't like figuring out puzzles or something? :confused:

May 9, 2002
*********SPOILER**************

Who else beat Zeus to a bloody pulp for like 5 minutes and didn't even realize you needed to stop for the scene to advance at the end? I was 2 minutes into a completely bloody camera view and im like "the fuck???".

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL, how isn't this game your style? its a 3rd person adventure game. Your the first person ive heard not to like it. You don't like figuring out puzzles or something? :confused:
I dont know I think its mainly my attention span and not having enough time to devote to a video game. I work like 60 hour weeks, go to school full time, and have a personal life outside of the internet and video games. I really wish I could play video games 4-8 hours a day but I cant. Call me crazy. I think thats why I like CODMW2 I can play 3-4 rounds online and be done in an hour at the end of the night. Im gonna give it another shot tonight and see if I get hooked.

Dec 7, 2005
*********SPOILER**************

Who else beat Zeus to a bloody pulp for like 5 minutes and didn't even realize you needed to stop for the scene to advance at the end? I was 2 minutes into a completely bloody camera view and im like "the fuck???".
LOL I BEAT HIM FOR 7. I HAD A FEELING YOU COULD BEAT HIM FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT A MINUTE INTO IT BUT KEPT TAPPING O TO SEE IF THERE WAS SOME SORT OF TROPHY FOR BEATING HIM FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
alright gave it another shot and Im pretty impressed I gave up way to quick. Still not the normal type of game Id play, I barely play shit, but definately one of the best games Ive played on PS3. The graphics and story are dope as all hell. The puzzles though are a little bit weird and complicated for me cuz Ive never played a game like that before but Ima fuck wid it this weekend and try to beat it before taking it back.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
just in case for you that have never played the first god of war or the second, watch these to fully understand what happened that led to the events in god of war 3, its just basically the story and no actual game play.

^ that vid cuts the ending short but skip to the last minute of this one,

God of War 2 Story,

May 3, 2002
Just beat it last night, one of the best games ever made.. hands down! I liked the ending, and lol i did the same thing with Zeus! lol,, im like fuuuuuuuckkk my arm is gonna fall off. Everyone really needs to play this game though. It's a shame that XBox people miss out.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
best the game yesterday, i should of read I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu's post but since it said spoiler i skipped it, it would of saved me 5 minutes before realizing i needed to stop beating zeus's ass in order for the story to continue lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
best the game yesterday, i should of read I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu's post but since it said spoiler i skipped it, it would of saved me 5 minutes before realizing i needed to stop beating zeus's ass in order for the story to continue lol
you fuckin spoilin ass motherfucker you!!!