God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
JUST IN FROM UPS, I'MMA FUCK SHIT UP LATER

Damn, no way could i play on that. :ermm:
THE FUNNY THING I'M USED TO PLAYING MY PS3 ON MY 24", I HOOKED IT UP TO THE 62" IN MY LIVING ROOM AND DID HORRIBLE ON MW2, AND IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND WITH MY 360, I'M GOOD ON A 100"+ PROJECTOR SCREEN AND NEED PRACTICE ON ANYTHING SMALLER THAN 46"

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Looks dope and everything the gore is on some AVP shit but.. does the game even have coop option either online or offline? What about online vs play? 10 hours sounds like they knew the shit would sell either way because of the fanatics.

15 hours at most is standard for adventure types, Batman Arkum Assylum was made long because of all the collectibles then you got Assassins Creed doing the same, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is probably longer and with more replay value. Guess you would really have to be into the character to get enough from the game. Sounds like a rental to me unless you collecting GOW games.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Looks dope and everything the gore is on some AVP shit but.. does the game even have coop option either online or offline? What about online vs play? 10 hours sounds like they knew the shit would sell either way because of the fanatics.

15 hours at most is standard for adventure types, Batman Arkum Assylum was made long because of all the collectibles then you got Assassins Creed doing the same, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is probably longer and with more replay value. Guess you would really have to be into the character to get enough from the game. Sounds like a rental to me unless you collecting GOW games.
There are things you can collect in the game to unlock certain things and there are other skins you can acquire once you beat it. Also, there is a challange mode and combat arena joint, but I haven't played those. There is no online play as the only thing you'd be able to do is play Kratos vs Kratos if they did come with something like that (or maybe two kratos' vs everything else like a horde mode.)

So if you played 1 & 2, you need to play this one. If you own 1 & 2, or the GOW collection, you need to own this one. If you aren't a fan of the series, and don't own any of the others, or haven't played the others, rent the collection and play it or either just rent this and play it. No matter what you do though, you need to play it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i cant use my skin from the ultimate edition untill i beat the game once... kind of weak but still cool.
Skins also disable trophies. It won't disable it entirely just while you're playing with the skin. Also, you can't use the skins on higher difficulties unless you beat those higher difficulties. I'm gonna finish up my GOW collection run, cop FF13 or HEAVY RAIN and then come back to GOW3.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i'll borrow this off my friend who i know will buy it

then once it drops in price i'll buy it just to add it to the collection

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
this god of war is just fucking amazing, i beat poseidon about a half an hour ago, now im halfway through the depths of hades, the spartan shields are dope too.