God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
So far I'Ve Killed POSEIDON,HADES,HELIOS and HERMES..... Been Playin it off and on since Tuesday. This is Quite Possibly one of the Best Game Franchises ever. Dope shit. Since the Day i Bought GOW 1 back in 05 i been hooked on this shit. I cant believe its the Last One....(I hope not!) Must have for any Ps3 owner. Also Pick up the God of War Collection Its only 30 bucks. (1&2 on 1 Blu ray disc)

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
FYI...

7-11 has the special God Of War slurpee cups with codes to redeem for GOW stuff..

You can do what I did..just go in store when its busy and take like 5 cups with you to other corner of store and camera phone the codes and redeem 'em when you get home on www.slurpee.com

I just got the GOW theme for my PS3 for 10 points, you get 2 points per code...pix are better than paying $1.40something per slurpee

Dec 19, 2006
THAT FIGHT WITH ZUES (MORTAL KOMBAT STYLE) WAS FUN AND DOPE.I THINK THEY CAN MAKE A KICK ASS FIGHTING GAME OUT OF THE GOD OF WAR SERIES.SHIT WOULD BE DOPE PLAYIN AS HADES AND OTHER GODS AND GREAT WARRIORS.

Apr 25, 2002
anyone having problems with the icarus wings when you double jump and opening chests??? i've read that some people are experiencing this, hopefully they release a patch soon, shit is hella annoying.

Jul 6, 2002
anyone having problems with the icarus wings when you double jump and opening chests??? i've read that some people are experiencing this, hopefully they release a patch soon, shit is hella annoying.
I read somewhere that if you just plug up your controler it fixes your problem...with the wings and R1 button..