God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
yeah wasnt real impressed with the ending..so much build up for so little....almost like they set it up for a 4th game

i dont know if anyone has seen the "fate of the titan" video but that could be a setup for another game

i got my platinum for GOW3 and it has a website link www.spartansstandtall.com that takes you to the next PSP game "ghost of sparta" due out later this year

May 9, 2002
Man has anybody beat the fuckin cerbreus on titan mode just before the zeus battle. I can't get fucking past it. I was flyin' threw the game untill that stopped me like a brick wall.

Dec 7, 2005
IF YOU THINK IT'S A TUFF BATTLE ON TITAN TRY IT ON CHAOS, I TRIED FOR A FEW DAYS THEN WENT BACK AND PLAYED THE GAME WITH A DIFFERENT COSTUME ON TITAN AGAIN LOL

BUT TO BEAT THE CERBERUS KICK A KAMIKAZE MUT AT IT, ROLL TO EVADE THE OTHER, SPAM THE BOW AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT WITH THE NEMEAN CESTUS. FOR THE SATYRS THAT APPEAR AFTER REMOVING ONE OF ITS HEADS I USED THE NEMESIS WHIPS MAGIC AND THE CESTUS

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
titan mode had me going loopy on certain battles...mainly Poseidon and Zeus when he kept spawning more of himself

i havent attempted chaos mode yet....and really dont care to since i got my platinum already

the hardest of any battle is in god of war 1 with challenge#10...two months and two broken controllers later...

[psp] chains of Olympus had some hard challenges also

the challenges on god of war 3 were easy