God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i wanna buy this game but then i think whats the point of paying full price for a game thats gonna last me like 10 hours?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i got the demo back in november. it came with the god of war collection. i never played god of war prior to buying the collection, i always looked at it the game in rental spots and was like that shit looks gay, man never judge a book by its cover. of course the remasterd in high def for ps3 didnt hurt either. i played 1 and then 2 finally bought chains of olympus for my psp go. after beating 1 and 2 i played the demo and holy fuck i was blown away, amazing game even the blood splatter remains stained on kratos now. anyway, i pre-ordered mine, ultimate edition with the pandoras box just because that box is wicked its fairly large too. you pay more, but the box is worth it.

there is supoosed to be downloadable content as well, hopefully they give everything that couldnt fit onto the disc, wish they could have somehow done something for a multiplayer like dantes inferno though

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i played the demo, is it the same hack and slash garbage all the way through? i dont get into games like resident evil where you just walk around button mashing killing the same shit over and over with no objectives.

Aug 17, 2004
i played the demo, is it the same hack and slash garbage all the way through? i dont get into games like resident evil where you just walk around button mashing killing the same shit over and over with no objectives.
Huh? Since when has resident evil been like that? And if God of War is 3 is anything like the others it is definitely not a mindless hack n slash game.

May 9, 2002
Wait...what? GOW and RE are two completely different genre's of games...they are NOTHING alike.

Yes, it is the same "hack and slash garbage" all the way through because it is a "hack & slash" game. Cmon now...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Wait...what? GOW and RE are two completely different genre's of games...they are NOTHING alike.

Yes, it is the same "hack and slash garbage" all the way through because it is a "hack & slash" game. Cmon now...
it has puzzles and shit too..... expect it to be the same as 1 and 2 but with better graphics. plus its ending of the series

as far a renting it goes... better get there early that day guaranteed to be out